Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 12:25 AM
More Attention Family Legacy Expressions!

Honor isn't so sure she wants to go with the Grim Reaper.

Warren is very interested in learning about body skill points.

And Brielle looks like she's never seen a kitten (O'Maley is his name, by the way) before in her life! Lol.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 4:51 AM
Envy:

It's been a long time since Pascal rejected Nervous, but he still carries a bit of a torch for his best friend.
Space Pony
#53 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 7:53 PM
Baise McCrook

Please, call me Nym.
LJ | Tumblr | DW
Forum Resident
#54 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 5:13 AM
Max & Zoe McSkittles

Instructor
#55 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 12:32 AM
Sadly, this is the last ever round of Attention Family Legacy expressions brought to you by the King of them, Trent Okuma. He joined the Grim Reaper during my last round of gameplay in his household.

Even as death came to take him away, Trent still couldn't help being his usual expressionful self.

My legacy won't be the same without him...R.I.P Trent.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Scholar
#56 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 1:09 PM
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out of it":

Harald may want to practice a bit more before he tries to give his grumpy mother Hela another makeover XD
Test Subject
#57 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 11:16 PM

I wonder what she was reading...
Test Subject
#58 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 8:12 AM
These are cracking me up! I'm going to need to post some...
Test Subject
#59 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 8:26 PM
Jr.

Lab Assistant
#60 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 11:14 AM

Instructor
#61 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 6:28 PM
Test Subject
#62 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 1:15 PM

Instructor
#63 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 3:30 PM
Field Researcher
#64 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
This face watches you when you sleep at night

There needs to be a "Scared the fuck out of me" button. Holy crap!
Scholar
#65 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 12:44 PM

I forget his name, but it isn't the last time it happens.

The day Manuel started regretting dating a Subject daughter.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Mad Poster
#66 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 4:31 PM
I wasn't going to upload this, because I wasn't sure the expression would show up well enough, but I was showing my sims off to a friend yesterday, and I just love this picture so much. Paul Curian here is a one-nice-point sim who I usually manage to head off at the pass before he does negative interactions with inappropriate people. However, Esteban there (in the white coat) has spent the entire period of Paul's date with his beloved Polly Esther Skirt (blue dress, heading for restroom) fighting with her big sister Georgette (the other blonde). So I decided Esteban wasn't an inappropriate person for Paul to pick on at all, and I've just turned him loose to argue with the guy.

His obvious evil glee is almost enough to persuade me to let him pick on people more often. If only it were easier to actually fight the cow mascots! I never can seem to get the interaction when I want it.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#67 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 12:15 PM
Siggeir Beaker experiencing the joys of fatherhood with his (now-child-aged) son Grendel. Not only could the stench of Grendel's diaper-load kill a llama, but from the expression on Siggeir's face, his son may have attempted to nurse as well. With teeth.

Frieda Subject fixes the computer for what seems like the hundredth time, immediately after repairing the leaky shower. She looks like she's asking herself "Why does everything seem to break in this house? And why's it always my job to fix it?"

Grimm and Ruby's son Grimnir manages to make the 10-points-nice smile look rather sinister as he happily talks with his cousin Olivia.

Teen dad Howitzer takes offense at what his future in-laws are doing (as well as their state of attire) in front of his children's cribs. "Not in front of the babies, you two! Jeez!"
Mad Poster
#68 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 9:16 PM
The Grim Reaper was coming for Hilary Aerius at the same time that her previous day's date called to ask her out again. "Oh, Hilary's not there? I'll call back later." The sound of the cat yowling and mysterious hula music from upstairs clues her son Greg in to what happened. The party continues all around him.

Her grandson John Amos leaps out of the hot tub to bawl his eyes out.

His girlfriend Rosemary gets out, too, in order to hug him. Her sister just died in a fire, with Rosemary standing right there trying to bargain with the Grim Reaper but unable to get past the corpse, so she understands.

But he cries some more as soon as she let go. I hate to attribute ulterior motives to him under the circumstances, but it's possible he's angling for another hug, here.

It was a great party and the guests had a fantastic time, which is pretty much how Hilary would have wanted to go.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#69 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 3:22 AM
This shot is very old -- the characters in it are now adults -- but it still makes me laugh:

Teenage Grimhild is horrified by downtownie gothling Ted Chun's advances.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 1:20 PM

Field Researcher
#71 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 7:02 AM
I caught Leod McGreggor in a make out session with his wife Willow while on their honeymoon. Leod was clearly enjoying himself immensely:

And here's a close-up of him:

Instructor
#72 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 10:51 AM
Field Researcher
#73 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 6:17 AM
Willow McGreggor (Leod's wife) in labor with their son William, clearly thinking, "Pushin' out a watermelon is one thing: PAINFUL!":
Scholar
#74 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 7:04 AM

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Field Researcher
#75 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 7:53 AM
"Give me more, baby, give me more!":
Page 3 of 38