Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#176 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 11:54 PM
Oh God, what's wrong with her face?

Oh God, what is wrong with everybody's face?!

Norman looks way too happy here.

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#177 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 4:10 AM
I found this face adorable and funny at the same time. xD

|| Tumblr ||
Top Secret Researcher
#178 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 5:05 AM

Alex's forced smiles are creepy.

His duchenne smile isn't much better.

I guess his slightly creepy duchenne smile is better than his sad face. His sad face is one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever seen.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Instructor
#179 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 10:16 PM
Fabian gives us his most charming smile

He made this face just before autonomously making-out with his wife.
Mad Poster
#180 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 4:06 AM
"You know, I think I kinda LIKE getting up at three in the morning and helping my wife with the twins...."

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Mad Poster
#181 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 4:51 AM

Nova Stacks, looking so happy as she snuggles her new kitty, Library.

Nova's turn-ons are alien and stinky, which is why it was so easy for her BFF Cinnamon Beare to influence her to flirt Grimnir LeStrange. He's very shy and has only known her five minutes, so he spends the rest of the party hiding in the bathroom, but hey - it' s a start.

"OMG! Straight people are so gross!"

Suck it up, y'all. At least canoodling in the kitchen in their drawers means they won't be getting divorced as soon as Ashleigh takes off for college next rotation. Which option was on the table when Brittany caught Ashley dating a college girl.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#182 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 7:00 AM

"Huh? Wha-..."

"OMG I HAVE A ZIT."

"MY LIFE IS RUINED, DADDY!"
"Sweetheart, please calm down."
"I CAN'T GO TO SCHOOL ANYMORE AND MY BOYFRIEND MAXWELL IS GONNA DUMP ME AND I'M GONNA LOSE ALL MY FRIENDS AND I'M GOING TO GET MY CAR TOWED AND I'M GOING TO GET FIRED AND I'M GOING TO BE ALL ALONE!"
"Sienna, that isn't going to happen."
"IT MIGHT."

"Pimples clear up! I had pimples! Your mom had pimples! Almost everyone has pimples! They go away!"
"I CAN NEVER GO OUTSIDE AGAIN! I'LL BE A HERMIT! I DON'T WANT TO BE A HERMIT, DADDY!"
"Seriously Sienna, just put some acne cream on it!"
"WUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH."
"Geez...uh...hey Kristen, you're pregnant with a boy, right?"

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#183 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 6:11 AM

Responding to Ivy Copur's strangled cry, Heidi and Jordan rush into her room, and barely have time to register that she forgot to unplug the computer she was trying to fix when the room becomes a raging inferno.

Helen (who broke Ivy's computer in the first place, though she has a perfectly good one in her room) runs in to help them panic after Honey calls the fire department and sensibly goes outside to sit in the hot tub, where she's safe. As the firemen arrive, the fire dies back. "Okay, okay, that was a close one, but there's still four of us! Good deal!"

Heidi is the first to realize, even with her back turned, that the fourth person in the room isn't Ivy.

Poor, poor Ivy! So cute, and so closeted - Jordan'd been sure she could draw her out. And now it was too late!

And if you're wondering why you don't see any blazing inferno - I was way too busy trying to get them out of the dang room to take any pictures while the fire was out of control! Grim's arrival seems to have put it out. And I couldn't get any interactions with him.

Death sucks.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#184 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 11:56 AM
The Grim Reaper looks rather disappointed at how the potted plants have failed to thrive under his care. "I don't have a green thumb -- I have bony thumbs!"

Freya isn't nearly as gullible as her uncle Test. She'll believe her grandpa for the first two "Look over there!"s, but the third? HEY.

"Your aunt Difficult and uncle Gozer say hi, too. No, they can't come to the phone...yes, that is them in the background."

(The moment Joshua answered his cellphone, his little sister and her husband apparently took it as their cue to start some enthusiastic canoodling )

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#185 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 10:13 PM

I'm not sure why this little guy is so angry. Maybe it's because he is the son of Ashley Pitts, who has hardly any nice points. His name is Harley. Heather Huffington is his Mommy. I thought this picture was cute and funny at the same time so I wanted to share it.
Top Secret Researcher
#186 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 6:41 AM

Cornelia Gieke being Cornelia Gieke. Her mouth is, as I reiterate, big. Not gigantic, but pretty big. Her teeth are falling off, though.

Sebastien having the thrill of his life, apparently.

Malcolm V gazing up at the stars, and contemplating his extraterrestrial ancestry.

I take the Evans family to the park, and I see THIS GUY wander on the lot and to the chess table.

Confused, I scroll over to him, and Arwin raises his eyebrow and SMIRKS at me.

I swear, he just does this to mess with me.

Simblr.
Instructor
#187 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 12:10 PM Last edited by ella_in_wonderland : 7th Oct 2012 at 2:47 PM.
Rachel and Emily give their best smiles as they pose for a professional photograph at the Tailor Bay Photography Studio.

Mad Poster
#188 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 9:16 PM

Phoenix knows he has to move out of the House of Fallen Trees. But he simply doesn't have the income, and some days, he can't keep himself from going after Jimmy overtly. Lora's had about enough of him, too. Why the hell does she have to prance around in her underwear? No wonder he's going bonkers.

Emilio undertakes to be the bad guy and explain to Ruby that they'll have to cut her wages. "Lily was a bit optimistic and valued you at what she thinks you're worth, rather than at an economic wage. She'd really hate to let you go, but we can't keep paying you what we have been. You understand, right?"
"I guess," says Ruby.

The teens squatting in the abandoned office/warehouse got some TV dinners on five-fingered discount at the grocery store, but they still don't have the hang of the microwave.

Lukey is minding his own business, chowing down on hot dogs after a swim, when suddenly, out of nowhere, a little old lady starts berating him. He's mortified, but his dining companions try to reassure him. "Pay the Crumplebottom Bridgade no mind, son. Just make sure you dodge the handbag."
"Do you know who you're sitting with, young man? You'll come to no good end, keeping company like this!"
Lukey concludes that the old bat is insane.

Scholar
#189 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 2:20 PM
I built a self-sim and dumped her in Belladonna Cove for nefarious breeding purposes. However, since it's daytime, all the hacked telescope is good for is seeing whatever ...things Gabriel Green does in his spare time.

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#190 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 6:09 PM

"Really? You couldn't have done any better for me than this sleazy has-been of a boxer?"

I teleported both Carlos and Guy Wrightley's grandpa into the Viejo household to see what Catherine and Betty thought of them. Catherine and Carlos had been dating, but she and Ed got along really well (2 or 3 bolts, can't remember) and I thought Betty would be better at putting her foot down on Carlos' Romance sim crap.

Hey- if you said something to me in a post and I didn't write back, I'm sorry. Sometimes I don't feel good enough to post and by the time I'm able to the thread's old enough that I feel kind of weird about bumping it just to post one or two sentences. So please don't take it personally! :)
Mad Poster
#191 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 5:49 PM

At last, David Ottomas has made it to La Fiesta Tech and the arms of his boyfriend, Tank Grunt! Boy, it sucked being the wrong age group for eachother for three days!

Aunt Brittany and Mom have been trying to force Honey to be friends with Ashleigh for as long as she can remember. "You can always blackball me," Ashleigh grins at her.
"No, I can't! I'd never hear the end of it. It was, um, nice of you to wear black."
"I'm not nice, and you know it. But I don't mind wearing black for awhile. And I am sorry Ivy died, in this vague that's-horrible-but-I-didn't-know-her way."

The frat regards cheering the sorority up as its bounden duty. "Say, Jordan, did anybody ever tell you your hair's like spun gold?"
"Say, Ricky, did anybody ever explain to you what a lesbian is?"

Guy seems particularly desirous of cheering Heidi. Honey feels like a cat with a mouthful of cream as she sees her campaign to steal Heidi's boyfriend gain an unexpected boost.

Top Secret Researcher
#192 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 3:57 AM
Phineaus came home from work one night to find out that his wife had quads.

He came home again to find out they've grown up into toddlers.

"OHGODGODGODGODGOD."

"THESEBABIESMADEAMESSEVERYWHEREANDMYWIFEISLAZYASHELLANDIHAVETOMOPUPTHEENTIRERESTROOM. WHYDIDWEHAVETOGETSTUPIDQUADS. WHYWHYWHYWHY."

"AND FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING, WHY DO I WANT MORE BABIES?!?"

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#193 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 2:58 PM

"Y'all! You're blocking the way to the bathroom!"
"Chill, Dad, there's three and a half bathrooms! We have important canoodling to do."

Not sure what Ted's talking to Pigeon about here, but he seems to think it's fabulous.

Honey's been wanting to talk to her mom; but Mom (formerly Heartbreak Heather Huffington) is being singularly unhelpful. "What do you mean, it'll all come out in the wash?...She hates me, and Dominic wants us all to be friends...Well, yeah, but you were all done with Uncle Josh by the time Aunt Sally met him...Then why are you so down on Cinnamon being friends with the Stacks kids?...No, I can't ask him! That's not how it's supposed to work...I just made dean's list; I'm not going to throw that away to get pregnant!"

Ashleigh is fixing the mysteriously broken bath the first time she sees the scorched and dishevelled apparition. Ivy! Good night! That's horrible!
And why should she pick on Ashleigh? It's not her fault the poor girl burned to death. She wasn't even here.

Field Researcher
#194 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 7:46 AM
Inga Ramaswami either finds the fact that her mother Melanie is in labor amusing, or she thinks she's gone totally nuts!:

Mad Poster
#195 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 3:15 PM
She may think it's a new dance exercise. "Don't let go of the bar, Mom!"

Vidcund Neugierig catches his first sight of Andice Point. That green skin! That perfectly flat profile! That spotless sweater vest and brilliantly polished saddle shoes!* Those huge, uniformly black eyes! Unfortunately, his brother Pascal saw her first, and that dog Lukey Beaker is also trying to horn in on her. Plus, Grimnir there has a weird ability to get girls to talk to him, take him home, and feed him. How to stand out from the crowd, here?

Yeah, a water balloon should do it!

Ha, ha, ha, vic-tor-oh crud.

Once inside, Grimnir beats his big brother Nemo at rock-paper-scissors once too often.
*Those of you who've never worn them have no idea how hard it is to keep saddle shoes looking nice! You have to polish them every time you wear them and it's nearly impossible not to get white polish on the black part.

Scholar
#196 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Those of you who've never worn them have no idea how hard it is to keep saddle shoes looking nice! You have to polish them every time you wear them and it's nearly impossible not to get white polish on the black part.

Oh god, saddle shoes: the go-to for orthopedic footwear for kids! I did have a snazzy pink-and-white pair with hearts stitched onto the toe once... and, like their black-and-white brethren, they didn't stay nice-looking terribly long.

Meredith Lillard tells her friend Skuld Astrid about her recent "stomach bug." Apparently Barnum Howe is contagious.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#197 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 1:32 AM
Barnum bred, huh? I guess that was inevitable. (And if anybody can keep saddle shoes pretty, it's Andice. Or...oh my...I just realized Dior Skirt needs saddle shoes! Where the hell am I gonna find them for guys?)

Miguelito Casa's expression as he dances with his girlfriend Ruby Gorey strikes me as a little...disturbing. Is it possible he's a little too attached to her? He's got nine or ten nice points, but I dunno...son of the Grouchiest Man in Drama Acres, and from a patriarchal culture...I'm not gonna think about it.

I begin to think that Vidcund's right about Lukey Beaker being a dog. I don't know what he said to Ruby at her place of business, but it didn't go over well.

Nemo LeStrange gave Gracie Hawkins a compliment, and she accepted it! Yes! He is finally successfully interacting with someone of the female persuasion!

Grimnir had to come straight home to the warehouse from school today (he usually follows other people) and he doesn't like it. Poor guy - platinum mood, red fun bar, and unfinished homework from last night.

Top Secret Researcher
#198 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 1:55 AM

Buzz is tired of your crap.

Simblr.
Scholar
#199 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 11:10 AM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 2nd Dec 2012 at 11:59 AM.
There's a "Pollination Technician (P.T.) Barnum" joke somewhere, that's for sure. And the Warehouse Crew is just plain awesome (*waves her "Nemo + Gracie" flag*), though Miguelito's expression is a little...suspect.

Dora Ottomas may love babies, but she could really have done without hearing the details about how Pascal's eldest son Sagan was born.

Joining in on the "unwanted information from near-strangers" camp is Florence Delarosa. She just commented on the nice hammock out back -- she didn't need to know what Trisha and Trent Traveller used it for (and about what can get tangled up in that string mesh)!

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#200 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 5:08 PM
I expect Dora's been known to engage in a little TMI herself in her day...

AJ Centowski could be a demanding little brat when she was a hungry toddler. It was partly fear of her getting spoiled that prompted Orlando to adopt another one.

Livva Ann just got this bird! The guy at the Twikki Airport said it was perfectly healthy!

It's not that Sparrow isn't looking forward to her first child; it's just that she wasn't prepared for how weird her perfectly-fit body would feel when she popped! Also, she'd just sat down to eat and she's in the orange, so a little dismay here is not surprising.

This was the best close-up I could get and it won't be worth much at the size my pictures keep posting, but for what it's worth - something about Pigeon Hawkins's discussion of rocket ships is profoundly dismaying to both her scientist brother Merlin and her artist/would-be-lawyer brother-in-law Ted. (Bonus shot, Kitty Hawkins making Betty Page look flat as a board.)

Page 8 of 38