Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 5:43 AM
Default Sum yourself up...
In an effort to better understand perspective, I feel we should sum ourselves up as best as possible.

My name is PANDAQUEEN, but my parents named me Kimberly, meaning "Flower Field". My father is Edward, a former IT program manager and accountant restarting his career as a chef by washing dishes until August 2016 which means he'll be promoted to food related duties full time. When he's not operating the dishwasher, he can be found searching for mushrooms to photograph. My mother is Victoria, who had many part time jobs since I left school to stay sane. Currently, she's a bakery clerk who wants to go "New Jersey" on the asses of difficult customers on rough days. She enjoys doing arts and crafts.

As a family, I favor my father the most as he was the first to hold me while mom went drama bomb when she birthed me, thinking she'll never walk again because I hit a nerve and her bottom half went limp.

I like doing arts and crafts, planning big ideas, typing on my smartphone when away from the computer, taking long walks in urban areas of commerce, riding the bus, shopping, wearing wigs due to a vow of baldness for peace and being with Vincent, my boyfriend.

When I introduced Vincent on the board's messages, I introduced him as my god parent. In reality, he's my boyfriend. A general practitioner who specializes in sexual health care, he's older, but he's healthy. Strong arms and chest, thick head of blond hair and sea green eyes that hypnotize. We actually met during New Year's Day 2015 and spent the remainder of the night talking of our scars. He felt the gallbladder scar and admitted I am a fast healer since it was taken out 5 years ago.

I admit I can have difficulty with people, but I have this to say: Be glad I'm not like The Big Bang Theory's Sheldon Cooper.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 2:32 PM
Yo. I'm SuperSimoholic, but I don't mind revealing my name is Shaleen, as you'll find my facebook if you were to google my username anyway.
I'm 23, I just got my own place with my boyfriend of 7 (and a half :P) years. I live for him, and he lives for me.

I'll just share here what I've already shared in the Vent thread.
My mum is a heroine addict who is currently cut out of my life, I've made my family promise not to show her where we live and I haven't spoken a word to her in months and it's been great.
My Dad was absent for the majority of my life (it's complicated and really no ones fault), but the few times I've met up with him, he's pretty cool and he recently had a baby and her mum is pretty cool too.
I was raised by my Nan and uncle (on my mothers side) with my younger sister.
My uncle who raised me has had cancer 6 times since he was a teen, so he's never had a chance to have his own family.
My sister had my nephew when she was a teen, and recently had another baby boy.

I have 2 best friends. they keep me sane.

I like crafting, drawing, singing, computer games, anime, superheroes, cats...
Forum Resident
#3 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 3:13 PM
First, I have one true name and one convenience name, because non-Chinese tend to pronounce my true name wrongly. My convenience name was chosen when my dad thought I'd be a musical superstar of some kind, that was before I was born.

I have a little brother, and sometimes I act like a boy too. I can be smug, gloomy, or cheerful. I have superheroes, art, and video games on the brain. My mother's family has a lot of cousins, aunts, and uncles, along with grand-aunts who spend their days in China. My dad's side isn't as prolific, he has a little brother.

I am a bone-lazy walking paradox of a person. What I want and what I can actually do are two different things because I live with parents who have pre-20th century views on cosmetics, fashion, and pocket money.
"Wipe that nail polish off!" (Any color that isn't transparent.)
"No, you shouldn't wear makeup because you already look good!" (Even after I tried the route of just emphasizing my best parts. I can't help it if my mouth turns into a stop sign even with the lightest touch of lipstick.)
"You're not a rockstar, so wear brighter colors!"
"Don't even think of buying virtual money, buddy." (Except the slim possibility of buying an RPGMaker license in next year's Humble Bundle, maybe.)

Honestly, it's my mother who holds most of the pre-20th century views.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Theorist
#4 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 4:09 PM
I am known as Mistermook, but my given name-title (loosely translated from Enochian) is Soggoth'r'Thulhu, He Who Covets Screams. I was hatched the same as anyone else, and underwent the Seventy Six Tortures. But secretly I am an okay sort of guy - I've avoided dispatching your planet while I enslave its occupants as my minions. I once had a mate, but I consumed her after honorable battle. My spawn swarms the intergalactic emptiness seeking prey, but I'm afraid she lacks ambition.

My Voice commands the shadows that lurk in your nightmares, but I try not to let my job description define me. My hobbies are consuming younglings and playing games, and I also perform ancient rites as Those Who Were Before once did. My favorite colors are green and The Void. I invented the internet, do not let the fleshling Gore deceive you.

LONG LIVE THE ETERNAL DARKNESS
Scholar
#5 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 4:29 PM
@Mistermook You really are an ok guy. Thanks for not destroying Earth! Now I can rule the planet
ALL HAIL

When I'm working, it is imperative that you address me by my full title: Glorious Noa, Queen of Icecream. If not, there will be dire consequences (Painful for you, but rather amusing to me). Since I have taken my title, I have managed to make 6 of the 7 continents on Earth mine. Icecream has made a significant contribution to my ruling powers. As queen, I am well liked. There are many reasons, but duty calls so you'll have to guess.

In my free time I go by Noa or Noa1500. Living up to my natural "chill" attitude, I am lazy af, I enjoy sitting about, and eating (icecream)
Theorist
#6 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 5:21 PM
I call myself GnatGoSplat, because gnats like my glowing computer screen a lot, which makes me angry, and I make them go splat.
Most people either call me Shawn or "Hey you!" My mom and former stepdad (who I still see on occasion) call me Shawnie. It's not really a nickname or anything, but for some reason, a co-worker even hollered/sang at me across the hall, "Oh Shawnie boy!" That was weird.

My goal in life is to be a human cat. What I mean by that, is my ultimate goal is to be free to lounge around all day doing nothing without a care in the world while somebody feeds me and cleans up after me. I don't mean like clean my litterbox or anything, I'd still use a toilet. I'm not THAT uncivilized, although right now I'm picturing a human squatting, using a litterbox. Gross! I just want to be a total lazy ass and have people find it socially acceptable.

In my free time, I enjoy feeling sorry for myself. Well, actually I don't enjoy it, I actually quite hate it, but I'm so good at it! Like why am I NOT able to be a cat person? Grrr, society, GRRR!!! Why do I need to go to work, pay bills, be an adult, and all that boring crap? Work 40-hrs/week, GRRR! What BS! Who invented that? Wanna punch 'em in the face! I want to live like a cat, dammit! Also, why did I have to grow up in a time when it was uncool to be a nerd, compared to now, when being a nerd is cool? I wonder if I would have had a social life, if I were younger? But then... wait, I'm actually younger than the 2 main Big Bang Theory guys. So I guess it's not my age. What is it, then? Oh crap, maybe it's just because I'm an asshole. Yep, that's it. Pretty sure I am an asshole. Dammit! Foiled again!

Resident wet blanket.
#7 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 7:05 PM
Sum up?

I don't have real life friends.

I'm a education addict with three university degrees, one of them a graduate degree, and half a Ph.D. (no thesis due to departmental politics).

A bit of a bastard in the literal sense and not metaphorically. Family didn't like that, well... screw them for being stupid and cruel.. It was a scandal when I was born.... it only dawned on me this morning why one girl I had an infatuation with said her mother told her I was a bad person. I had never even met her mother, and all I had ever done for her daughter was good... so I did a WTF at that...

I've been working without let up since I turned 16. Grew up poor and was on welfare and socially shunned until I was old enough to work. Longest I was unemployed was when I left the Ph.D. program... took a job as a janitor. That left me a bit jaded about things. I have a good, but unchallenging job. I can do so much more, but I have ethics so forget that.

Love my daughter who loves me back.
Love my wife who can't stand me.

I'm getting the idea that I probably only have 10 good years left - 20 if I really take care of myself.
Banned
#8 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 7:35 PM Last edited by Aaron4Ever : 30th Aug 2015 at 6:11 PM. Reason: EXPANSION
Guten Aben, mi nombre es Aaron4ever, but I'm Aaron (NAME CENSORED)
I'm nearly 14 years and 1 month old, I've got a steady amount of friends, and I go to a school in North Hull.
Why am I so weird and goofy? I'm autistic, and going through puberty.

I first started out on The Sims with The Sims 2, and now I'm here getting quite annoyed at EA for their poor business decisions. I also have a knack of complaining and arguing IRL and on the internet, and that was, in a way, a reason why I left DeviantArt after nearly half a year.

Without knowing about that download account, much like everyone else, a year or so ago, I joined this site, seeking to mod my game. Soon, I entered the forums with an AlChestbreach naming system, which dissapesred shortly after, much like my Sims Forums activity over 'terrorism', where actually it was a fictional 9/11 in TS3.

Now I'm here, having left DeviantArt, many Google+ communities and sites over this past year. I have a literature series you can read by clicking on the link in my sig.
To conclude, sometimes I wish I was a centaur.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 8:32 PM
My username is Bigsimsfan12, which I often forget. Most people miss out the second s in my username, or shorten it, so when people tag me I rarely get a notification. I usually check threads often though, though I can read a whole message and then think "oh yeah they're talking to me! I'm Bigsimsfan12!".

My name is Cassie, which I spell differently on different websites, because my real name is Cassandra so I can spell it however I want. I'm 20 years old and I study Psychology at University. I live in Wales with my boyfriend of 3 years, Tim. I'm 1/4th Welsh, though I was born in England so I frequently visit. I'm one of 6 children; the oldest being my sister Kayleigh who is 22, and the others are aged 12, 10, 7 and 3. Two older ones are boys and the two younger ones are girls. My Mum died in 2012, a week before I moved to university and I started browsing these forums to help me cope. I frequent the vent thread a lot, where I often complain about my step-Dad who is in constant custody battles with my sister, even though he's a sexual predator and is violent, but the social worker she had apparently doesn't care about that and told my sister that he should have the kids because she has aspergers. Though luckily today we've found out we're getting a new social worker. Thank god.

My hobbies include watching sitcoms, learning about different cultures (mostly American and Japanese), trying out art projects, mostly to do with Cosplay - I love sewing and painting and spending hours making costumes to show off at comic-con, which I go to twice a year, I also enjoy playing sims (obviously) - you'll often find me in the Sims 2 section talking about my current megahood. I probably have more hobbies, but I can't think of them right now. I collect interesting dolls such as cloth dolls and cabbage patch kids, piggy banks, plushies from comic-con. Oh and I have a weird fascination with Greek houses (frats and sororities, that kinda thing) even though in real life if we had them in my country, I'd probably hate them. But we don't, so to me they seem super interesting.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#10 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 3:00 AM
My real name is Kelly Ann. My dad is a self proclaimed "redneck" from northern New Jersey and my mom, my only normal parent, is from southern New Jersey. I am not from New Jersey.I have a hereditary thyroid condition, I'm fat, my eyesight is piss poor and my hair sucks. Yay bad genetics!

In my spare time I hang out with my fiance, draw, write, play video games, make pixel art, watch sci fi, read sci fi, collect antiques and play with my dog.

I don't have much of a life outside the internet and my fiance..

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
#11 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IAmDeath
My real name is Kelly Ann. My dad is a self proclaimed "redneck" from northern New Jersey and my mom, my only normal parent, is from southern New Jersey. I am not from New Jersey.I have a hereditary thyroid condition, I'm fat, my eyesight is piss poor and my hair sucks. Yay bad genetics!

In my spare time I hang out with my fiance, draw, write, play video games, make pixel art, watch sci fi, read sci fi, collect antiques and play with my dog.

I don't have much of a life outside the internet and my fiance..

But you do have zombie ducks.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 5:09 AM
To sum me up;

I kind of feel like I'm two whole different people sometimes. I can put on this show and seem like such an outgoing, happy go lucky girl. It would seem like I have the average teenage life. Friends, parties, ect. When in reality I'm the type of person who has to push the words out of my mouth. I'm completely socially awkward, and although it may not seem like it, it's very much a challenge for me to reach out to people, meet someone new, hang out in groups, or even be around people in general. I have to hermit at least twice a week I am secretly this gamer geek. My friends and family don't know how much I love games, hang out in forums, or any of the things I secretly love. I also secretly love make up. Most people know this just by looking in my room, though. I am a collector! Half of the makeup I have, I've never even touched. The secret part about it is, I don't necessarily love the glamorous makeup. I am really into SFX stuff. I'm constantly turning myself into a witch, seductive vampire, and other made up creatures I've thought of at 3am. I don't know why I keep these things a secret, I guess it's because I assume no one I know irl would have the same interests as me. Interests, dreams, and surroundings are constantly changing for me. I never know what my life may be like next week.
But to really sum me up;

I'm not ready to be summed up yet. I'm like a cookie, but I'm not done baking yet.
Inventor
#13 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 9:43 AM
Sums self up;

1+1=2
2+2=4

Ok, funny over. my user name be stitch_too, because stitch. My initials is KLF. Im actually a boring middle aged fart. I dont watch tv or go out on my own, except every other friday, and every saturday, and thursdays. Im also a hoarder and collector of dvds, books (some of which ill never read or watch), jigsaw puzzles, teddies etc etc. And ive run out of things to say.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
#14 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 9:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stitch_too
Sums self up;

1+1=2
2+2=4

Ok, funny over. my user name be stitch_too, because stitch. My initials is KLF. Im actually a boring middle aged fart. I dont watch tv or go out on my own, except every other friday, and every saturday, and thursdays. Im also a hoarder and collector of dvds, books (some of which ill never read or watch), jigsaw puzzles, teddies etc etc. And ive run out of things to say.

pssst you forgotted about the pencil thing ...
Inventor
#15 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 11:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion
pssst you forgotted about the pencil thing ...

Those two sums were writted in pencil, so i think that counts.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Field Researcher
#16 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 12:16 PM
My name is No.[666]bicycle, but on my name day my parents branded me Stacy, meaning "fruitful". My parents are divorced and I was back and forth between Washington, where my father is from and Arizona where MY mom was from. My father is Harold "mark"(he goes by Mark which is his middle name), a former Computer programmer, he is now retired after multiple years of that job field. When he's not busy with his cat he can be found trying things in gimp and reading his bible. My mother is Georgette (she has no middle name), she worked at Wal-Mart for about 13 years. She passed away from colon cancer October 21st, 2013.

Anyone who wants to know about my extended family, trust me you don't!! Especially if you're referring to my dad’s side. My dad has 9 brother and sisters (one died at a year old), where my mom had only 2 brothers. I have one sister named Jennifer who no longer talks to me, she blessed me with two beautiful nephews though Evan Lee (4), Moses Alexander (2), and a girl on the way in November. I hate to mention her "fiancé" Mick who is the whole reason I don't have a relationship with her anymore.

My name day was this month (August) on the 9th day, I am 28. I was born in Phoenix, Arizona but currently reside in Mount Vernon, WA. I have P.T.S.D (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), D.I.D (AKA Multiple personality disorder), severe anxiety/ stress seizures, severe clinical depression, and ADHD (mental issues) and physical issues such as PMDD (pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder), painful bladder syndrome, IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), and PCOS (polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). I am a photographer at my company Twisted Keyhole Media and I am engaged to Eric. We met in 2011, online (I know sounds shady but he’s decent LOL) but have been dating for 3 1/2 years We are getting married November 20th of 2017! I have miscarried twice the last one was when I was 2 months along. My "faith" is Buddhist/Taoist where Eric is an atheist. There’s hardly a noticeable fight there.

My hobbies include: Photography, art; digital and mix medias, Video Games.

My best friends are Kailey and Amanda. I've Known Kailey for 13 years and Amanda for 3 years. I met Kailey in Middle School, and I met Amanda in 2012 during my first roommate situation.

Eric, 30, was born to parents Larry and Carol, whom are not married, and has 4 brothers and sisters (Eric being the oldest). Erin, Evin, Etin, and Emily (whom I have become really good friends with). All of their initials spell EAT, I guess their parents though they were clever. Eric's brother Evin is married to Jeci and they have two kids named Kaiyana (4) and Khorian (5 months). He is from Everett, WA but Live in Mount Vernon with me. He is starting school in September (Skagit Valley college) for Robotics. He’s very intelligent and has the most intriguing blue green eyes and dark blonde hair. His hair is better than mine and about as long as mine hair at current but he growing it out to donate it to locks of love (I don’t know if I want to let him, I have a soft spot for guys with long hair). He is a caring, selfless, giving person who would rather him be out than someone in need. I am defiantly in love with this man.

I don't know what else I could say except maybe live long and prosper!!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 12:17 PM
I'm a girl in her late 20's. I don't generally give out my real name or where I live. I study to become a nurse (I'm on my last year, and planning to finish this time, after some time off to nurse my own health). Outside of school I like writing stories, reading, watching series, experimental cooking (to a degree),nature photography, and hanging out with my two computers, a laptop with an attitude, and a very moody desktop. I'm a moderate computer geek, which mean I can't program or build computers or anything of that, but know perhaps a little more about computers than the average person, and most of the time get by.

I've got divorced parents, an older brother (plus his girlfriend, their two boys and newborn girl, and their dog). I had another brother (he was the oldest of us), but he died when I was 4. Other than that there are a bunch of aunts and uncles, their adult kids with their own kids and pets and whatnots.

I have a few friends, but most live all over the country or elsewhere, so I don't see them as often as I'd like. I consider myself a social hermit. I prefer my own company, and I'm a bit of a social butterfly, but usually manage in social settings. I also generally talk too much if I'm nevous or unsure, or when I'm replying to stuff on the internet.
Scholar
#18 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 3:14 AM
You can call me Effie. I live in Virginia and go to a small private liberal arts college. I'm majoring in English and minoring in Spanish (Hola!) and want to go on to get my master's in library science and become a librarian.

I have two parents and a sister. My dad has anxiety, depression, and OCD and he's very unique and sometimes hilarious. he works as a cartographer for the federal government. He has two master's degrees, one in geology and one in geography. He is also in the process of trying to learn French and he hikes all the time. My mom has depression and anxiety and works as a school lunch lady, though she is a registered nurse and did that for a while. She is also obsessed with cats. My sister has major depression and anxiety and is my roommate at college and is majoring in communications with a double minor in art and French. She's a really amazing artist.

I have major depression, anxiety, and OCD. My hobbies include writing, reading, coloring, going for walks, and blogging. I also like cooking and baking on occasion though I can't do it as much at school. I have two work study jobs, one in the library and one in the writing center as a tutor. I'm a Christian though I have been Buddhist and Wiccan in the past. I've never been non religious though. I enjoy volunteering a lot and try to participate when my church and school clubs have opportunities to do so.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Mad Poster
#19 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 4:20 AM Last edited by HarVee : 30th Aug 2015 at 4:57 AM.
HarVee: To simplify this person into words, lets just say that he is a joke poorly told. No punch lines, no build up, just flat dry anti-humour.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 4:49 AM
So my real name is Rachel. I'm 15 years old. I've been playing the sims since I was 11 when my friend introduced my to the sims 2.

I'm an only child. I have 2 parents that are still married. I never really had a lot of friends as a kid, so I just like being alone and playing video games. I'm kind of anti-social and awkward around most people. I like lots of things. I currently have an obsession over Homestuck. I like lots of other fandoms too. But despite this, I'm a bit of a hipster. I often think that most people at my school are too basic because most of them don't share any interests with me.

I like science and I don't really like religion. Despite me liking science, I love astrology and things relating to zodiac signs. I'm an Aquarius. I run a small astrology blog on tumblr, but I'm not very active. Speaking of tumblr, I have a bunch of blogs, though most of them are inactive. My newest blog is one dedicated to screenshots of my Homestuck sims. I mainly just reblog random funny things on my main blog.

I love to draw, but I'm not very good at it. I have a deviantart where I post my crappy drawings. I daydream a lot and get lots of ideas for stories, though I never finish any of them. I hope to one day finish a story, publish it, and become an author.

Wow that's a lot
Theorist
#21 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 5:05 PM
Hi, I'm Viktor. I'm 28 (almost 29) and I'm a first generation TS1 player. My parents are still together after 30 years and I've a little brother of 23, who just graduated from Intermediate Vocational Education (a level lower than College education). I won't try to copy my introduction thread, so I'll stop that part here. For questions, read that thread or ask me.

What I actually want to say in this thread, is that I've a very complicated personality and I've been diagnosed with a personality disorder (both on the first and second opinion). I won't come up with details, because it's not interesting. In fact it's a combination of a depression with a self-conscious (like @Best_Leopard already noticed) personality, not self-esteem and some other issues. Basically, to talk in TS4 language: my default emotion is embarrassed +5, because I'm almost always afraid that I will say, be, do or write stupid things which don't make sense (in my mind) or when I think I've done that. Especially with a certain negative response, this emotion becomes embarrassed +10. Like I said, it's how my mind works, it doesn't matter for me if other people see it the same way or not. It even forces me to delete my own replies once in a while.

If I'm not embarrassed, I probably am sad/depressed, especially when I see, read or hear things about social life, and more precise a love life, it hurts me mentally, ending in physical issues (crying, head ache, heart fluttering, stomach ache), because I've some gap in my mind/heart which is still empty. I'm glad that the ''ordinary day for lovers'' thread is deleted, because I can't handle such subjects. I will try to not spoil these subjects with negative replies, but it still hurts. The same goes for songs about love, because my English is too good to not understand the lyrics. Especially songs like You're Beautiful from James Blunt hurt, because parts of it's lyrics describe my situation very well. And please, don't come with cliché texts like ''it's gonna be allright'', because it won't. These exist purely and just for naive people to keep their hope.

And no, I can't get any help thanks to our medical system. It's not like I've no or too less insurance, but it's our governmental bureaucracy. They've an agency that needs to give (financial) aid for the start of my treatment, but they only give it when I would be almost finished. And with their budget cuts are slimmer that they already are. For the rest, I'm too ill for ligth treatment and not ill enough for heavier treatment (I'm no danger for myself or other people and not almost homeless), not needing that financial help. And I kinda function relatively okay in the current society, with a job and such.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Scholar
#22 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey
But you do have zombie ducks.

I... I don't know how to respond to that.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Forum Resident
#23 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 6:48 PM
@Viktor86 -- As you request, I won't try to throw platitudes and comforting words at you, but how about leopard hugs? Will you accept hugs from a well-meaning and friendly leopard?

*pounce!* *hug!*
Theorist
#24 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Best_Leopard
@Viktor86 -- As you request, I won't try to throw platitudes and comforting words at you, but how about leopard hugs? Will you accept hugs from a well-meaning and friendly leopard?

*pounce!* *hug!*

You can always hug me.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.