Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Socialite Expansion Set - Part One

by leefish Posted 25th Mar 2009 at 10:15 PM - Updated 28th Jan 2012 at 1:44 PM by leesester

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 12:14 PM
Wonderful job and very well done. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#27 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 2:26 PM
Thank you very much! That's exactly what I was looking for!
Wiki Wizard
#28 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 6:16 PM
These are so frickin raw lee!!! I LURV them! thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#29 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 6:38 PM
Default Great windows
Sweet windows! I did not download them but may do that still.
Forum Resident
#30 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 4:39 AM
OOhhh!! Thanks Lee!!
Scholar
#31 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 11:24 AM
Wonderful addition to the EA items! Well done Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#32 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 6:07 PM
The maxis windows have always been my favorite, their gorgeous. Thank you for adding to them and for sharing <3
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 3:34 PM
Amazing, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 9:36 PM
Very nice. Thank you.
Test Subject
#35 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 11:05 AM
Thanks so much! Just what I needed. It has always annoyed me why Maxis can't make matching sets like this.
Test Subject
#36 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 3:34 PM
I'm so glad meshers actually did this. I adore these Maxis windows and really wished that there were shorter ones and such to accompany the one type in game. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 10:30 AM
there is one word for this; awesome

thank you for sharing
~Rose
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 21st May 2009 at 6:24 PM
Beautiful as always, Lee. <3
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 8:43 PM
This set combined with the one that Simnuts made are the best I have ever seen!

Now all I need to do is rebuild all of my lots :D

smaller,faster,better....
Forum Resident
#40 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 2:46 PM
These are great. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 7:21 PM
Any chance for some two story versions?
Eventrough Sims3 is out and installed on my pc I still have much more joy with the Sims2!

I hope you have the time to do a part 2 with two-story windows (maybe even a door? )

Ask Simnuts to use his chopped off meshes to then, you guys are the best!

Thanks,

Erwin

smaller,faster,better....
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 6:45 AM
Assuming you'd still be interested in doing it, I also would like to see what else you had planned to further expand this set. While the Simnuts set is nice, it isn't repository to the EA originals and I know I would just forget which window I have to keep to not break the set.

In any case, thanks for part one. I've used it allot since I first downloaded it.
Inventor
#43 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 10:27 AM
Amazing job. These windows are great. Thank you very much.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#44 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 6:13 PM
Default Part two???
Quote: Originally posted by Moon Dragon
Assuming you'd still be interested in doing it, I also would like to see what else you had planned to further expand this set. While the Simnuts set is nice, it isn't repository to the EA originals and I know I would just forget which window I have to keep to not break the set.

In any case, thanks for part one. I've used it allot since I first downloaded it.

Well, I originally planned to redo the other set, but since simnut had done them I saw no point. You could always ask simnut to repo them?

I have to admit, every time I see these windows I feel guilty - maybe I should just make em one at once, and upload the rest in pieces rather than hanging on to make a set.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#45 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 6:32 AM
I rarely comment (but I almost always thank everything I download). I have to say, these windows are my FAVORITE for Sims 2! They're absolutely gorgeous!
Test Subject
#46 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 12:14 PM
This is amazing! Thank you so much! =]
Test Subject
#47 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 8:24 PM
Thank you for your time making the windows! I wanted such version since I saw the original one in-game! Great work!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#48 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 6:00 PM
Awesome! Must download...!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#49 Old 12th May 2011 at 5:27 AM
These are fantastic work! That you!
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#50 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 7:50 PM
These look very lovely, Lee. I confess that I didn't download these before because I didn't like the original door and the stone windows don't fit the style of what I usually build. But since I laboriously re-re-colored the door just last night...I like it a lot better now, and now I'll probably use it and...yeah. Hopefully my door recolors won't look crappy on the versions in this set. I just uploaded them and downloaded these, so I guess I'll see when next I fire up my game to actually play it.

Thanks, as always, for all your hard work. I'm totally one of your biggest fans.

(Who me? A stalker? Nooooooooo... )
Page 2 of 3