Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#826 Old 18th Jun 2019 at 5:19 PM

This, I suppose, is college life? A good study in contrasting expressions and intentions. Moments later, the computer broke -- presumably before Dirk could save his Sim.

"So have you seen any sumo matches for real?"

Laura finds the genie to be hot!

"Watch out world, I'm coming for you!"
Advertisement
Test Subject
#827 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 5:51 PM
gathering at the lake house .. discussing politics and current events ..

Test Subject
#828 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 12:22 AM

GhoticSimmer
Mad Poster
#829 Old 30th Jul 2019 at 8:10 PM
Default cannot attack pictures
In this small, old fashioned town newly-adult Tilly had to try the Matchmaker for a date. She didn't mind that her date was a witch, or even that her clothes were stupid (I never knew a witch that dressed like that). But she she started to break-dance, or have a fit, or whatEVER she was doing,Tilly ended the date.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Instructor
#830 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 3:50 PM Last edited by LiliLiliLili : 24th Aug 2019 at 4:04 PM.

This is from 2014
Forum Resident
#831 Old 28th Aug 2019 at 11:21 PM
The various faces of Pluto Newson:

Here I am to save the day

WTF?

Na-na, na-na, na-na..you can't get me.

Hah, got ya that time
Test Subject
#832 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 4:20 PM

GhoticSimmer
Mad Poster
#833 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 7:26 PM
(Please excuse the poor picture quality; I'll get around to installing IrfanView sometime before I start "really" playing and not just testing things.)

Concentration

Strangely happy for having had a really mediochre date

I don't even remember the context; I just like her face here

Sometimes sims express emotion through body language rather than simply facial expressions (though I do wish that annoying lack of a ceiling wasn't always photo-bombing every pic I try to take here)
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#834 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 8:13 PM
Benjamin Baldwin was watching TV with his wife when he turned and made this face at her for no apparent reason.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#835 Old 6th Jan 2020 at 2:35 AM
Just some randoms.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#836 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 9:40 PM
It was a sad round at the Coffyn Household. They lost their only male heir to fright.

Alyson's dealing with it the only way she knows how

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Scholar
#837 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 3:02 AM Last edited by alljoj : 12th Jan 2020 at 8:01 PM.

Cherry's not happy that the people who came to welcome her to Veronaville got into a fight...
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#838 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 7:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alljoj
Cherry's not happy that the people who came to welcome her to Veronaville got into a fight...

Your image isn't showing here and it gave me an error message when I put its URL into my browser. Try uploading your image directly to Mod the Sims. There's a file uploader on the "Attachments" tab if you edit your post.
Scholar
#839 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 8:02 PM
Thank you! I think it was the site I used, it should be fixed.
Mad Poster
#840 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 5:35 AM
I just love Marta's face here as Jaz makes a big show of how unattractive she is

Marta hasn't been very nice around town, and it looks like Jessica Picaso isn't happy about it

(To be fair, she hasn't been overly mean either; she has no enemies, has been in zero fights, and no one is furious with her. Still, she somehow managed to completely bottom out her reputation while I was playing another household. )

Marta's also not very nice to the sink when it had the audacity to break
Screenshots
Scholar
#841 Old 29th Jan 2020 at 12:54 AM

There comes a point at which you realize acting as a fixer and landlord for violent criminals can be a bit problematic. For Bella, that point was when they caused a trash fire in the kitchen stove on their first day in a very isolated wooden house.

Two eminantly respectable buisnessmen talking over drinks at an eminantly respectable establisment.

I hate cleaning... Not the best maid ever.

"No, I don't believe in that. We live on a plane, not a planet!"
Scholar
#842 Old 29th Jan 2020 at 1:20 AM

Guys... Your poker faces suck.

I'll give Cocoa a pass, though.
Mad Poster
#843 Old 29th Jan 2020 at 3:57 AM
In New Testicles, I threw my self-Sim into a house with a bunch of video game characters. ACR started doing its thing, and my self-Sim's expression here amuses me.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
#844 Old 30th Jan 2020 at 10:41 AM

I love the faces sims sometimes make when they talk lol.

When playing in the tub..

(both are old pics)
Lab Assistant
#845 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 3:01 PM
The face my sim made after being abducted

Her brother face as she was playing videogame

My other sim getting jumpscared
Field Researcher
#846 Old 6th Feb 2020 at 5:25 PM
I was just starting the Anderson family in Riverside and I was ummm... cheating them some new free clothes via the Sim Manipulator. Jeniffer Rose and Marty Anderson probably got a little bored waiting (with their free will turned off) and they tried to show it to me! I have no idea at all why Jennifer was so angry though but when I gave her a college degree (with the BatBox!) she became happy again
Screenshots
Scholar
#847 Old 6th Feb 2020 at 6:43 PM

ACR claimed another victim at the Summerdream's wedding...
Test Subject
#848 Old 10th Feb 2020 at 2:18 AM

GhoticSimmer
Mad Poster
#849 Old 13th Feb 2020 at 11:45 PM
I was making him walk different places to take his picture and he gave me this look...well he IS a mean snake..
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#850 Old 21st Feb 2020 at 8:39 PM

Page 34 of 38