Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2022 at 11:27 PM
Default Where can i find a mod that allows players to change the color of a baby before and/or after it's born?
similar to deaderpool's MCC mod, where you're able to determine the gender and number of babies your sim is about to have. i'd like to know where i can find something similar so that sims with custom skins will have a baby with the correct (or close enough) color. if not that, than at least something to change the baby's color after it's been born. i understand that the baby object doesn't have swatches, but instead each skin color is it's own texture file. so a mod that can access these files in game and will allow you switch between them would be great, if one exists.

if there isn't anything currently out there, some sources to help me learn how to make a mod like this would also be helpful, too, since i'm teaching myself how to mod for the sims 4 anyway.

thank you!