Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Antique CAS Screen

by kitcat Posted 2nd Jul 2007 at 3:56 PM - Updated 23rd Dec 2007 at 6:31 AM by kitcat

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 3:57 PM
OMG.... That knocked me out.... *__* Are u human? How can u create such an unbelievable work??!!!
Test Subject
#27 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 2:50 AM Last edited by madam_pudifoot : 23rd Apr 2011 at 2:39 AM.
I'm having the same problem as sims22five. The mirror is off-center from the screen, and the background is just endless mirrors. I downloaded all of the files you linked and put them in the download folder... Any idea of what's going on?

ETA: Here's a pic, if it helps any.

ETA 2: Also, when you create a sim, it looks like they're standing right behind the first mirror. Weird.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#28 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 8:30 AM
The link for Windkeeper's files is broke (I get a "no input file specified error"). So, here is fixed link to Windkeeper's files: http://www.modthesims.info/d/162363 I love this CAS! I love antique, too. I hope this works in-game and doesn't crash my game. I will see how it goes.
Page 2 of 2