Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elven Set. Part I: Build Mode

by Hekate999 Posted 5th Jan 2011 at 10:57 AM

115 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 87 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#51 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 10:38 AM
This absolutely reminds me of lineage 2. It's really beautiful on your pictures. Grats for being featured.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#52 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 6:28 PM
Hi! I also wanted to thank you for making nice clean UV mapping!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 2:30 AM
I'll be suprised if someone doesn't make a "Disney World" with this.

Good job. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 1:15 AM
Wow, very nice work. A tenacious builder coming up with a version of La Sagrada Familia with this set wouldn't be a surprise to me either.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#55 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 7:48 AM
OMG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! I AM DESIGNING A VERY LARGE IN DEPTH FULL MAP OF MIDDLE EARTH AND I NEEDED THIS SO MUCH!!!!!! When my map is done it will be posted On the EA Exchange for all to edit , play with as is , and simply to enjoy! Working SO HARD ON IT! WISH ME LUCK ! THANKS LOTS AGAIN YOU"RE FANTASTIC!
Test Subject
#56 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 10:46 AM
The only thing I can say (because I'm stunned) is

WOW!

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Again.... WOW
Test Subject
#57 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 7:13 AM
this is an awesome set,just one question how do i put it in the game without monkey helper
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#58 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 12:36 PM
beautiful, thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 2:36 AM
WOW! amazing
Test Subject
#60 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 5:24 AM
Wow you are talented! Thank you very much for sharing this with us
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#61 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 9:11 PM
OMG I'm creating a dragon world that this set would be perfect for!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 9:12 PM
this is amazing, going to install it now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 9:13 PM
Im making a elf world, like frome Lord of the Rings (the best book off ALL time)
Test Subject
#64 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by luvlyreflections
OMG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! I AM DESIGNING A VERY LARGE IN DEPTH FULL MAP OF MIDDLE EARTH AND I NEEDED THIS SO MUCH!!!!!! When my map is done it will be posted On the EA Exchange for all to edit , play with as is , and simply to enjoy! Working SO HARD ON IT! WISH ME LUCK ! THANKS LOTS AGAIN YOU"RE FANTASTIC!

seriously, I really want to see this, brilliant :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 8:11 AM
oh wow! you're a genius! It's absolutely fantastic! I've just gone crazy with this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 3:26 PM Last edited by KallistoDXXXIII : 7th Feb 2011 at 11:04 AM. Reason: question answered
This is great! I just bought the sims 3 and have made only one house at this moment and thanks to this set it's an elven starter home... I am so inspired by this that i am thinking of making a whole elven neighborhood!! Good thing i found the pointy ears sliders on here somewhere too :-D

Just one question: The arches and the vault don't seem to appear in my game.

edit: I looked on your website and there i found the arches and the vault are in the buymode - decor - miscellaneous. Wonderful, my next elven home will now be even more pretty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 9:47 PM
This is just breathe taking.
Amazing work!
Forum Resident
#68 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 4:39 AM
OMGoodness! Beautiful! So very beautiful!

If making requests I only ask that you help in finding body parts, hair, etc., clothing, accessories and comparison pics and that you be a part of the feedback thread here at MTS or my personal blog...which you can find listed on my page.
Thanks! I don't always succeed but will give it my best.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#69 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 12:32 AM
So beautiful. Thank you, Hekate, this is an amazing set for fantasy lovers You should upload your magical elven lot, it looks amazing!!
Test Subject
#70 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 3:20 AM
I have a simple question, Some of the windows you have in your pictures look to have double points, instead of just one. Where did you get those windows? Or if you made them, can you upload them?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 12:50 PM
Thanks for the last comments

Metrophanes: You can find the windows in my blog: Set Castle

My other creations in my blog D&M Creations - Demonic: http://dymcreations-demonic.blogspot.com/
Instructor
THANKS POST
#72 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 1:15 PM
this looks like a dream! It's amazing. If it's not a bother, would you consider uploading the lot you took the images from, too? anyway, thanks very much for this beautiful creation!
Test Subject
#73 Old 3rd May 2011 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alchemist
this looks like a dream! It's amazing. If it's not a bother, would you consider uploading the lot you took the images from, too? anyway, thanks very much for this beautiful creation!
I second this! The build and decor items are amazing! I'd love to be able to put my Sims on this lot. Would you consider uploading it for use by those of us who are not quite as creative?

Thank you! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#74 Old 5th May 2011 at 11:39 AM
nice
thanks alot
Test Subject
#75 Old 19th May 2011 at 10:22 AM
This is probably one of the coolest CC sets I've seen so far. Just one problem, when I installed it, I copied all of the files, but somehow only the columns are available. Is there a way to fix this?
Page 3 of 5