Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elven Set. Part I: Build Mode

by Hekate999 Posted 5th Jan 2011 at 10:57 AM

115 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 87 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 23rd May 2011 at 4:28 PM
Hi, im going to use all your elven set, part I and II, i just wanna ask you something: can i upload my creations with your elven set in this page and others? obviously ill give you all the credit i can give you.
I mean, is hard to build something with all the CC and i think others have the same problem, so, i want to build my houses and comunity with your stuff and then giving you the credit, may I?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 23rd May 2011 at 9:31 PM
OMG! Before I read the description I thought, wow, this looks so similar to Lineage II!! Haha, thank you sooo much! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 10th Jun 2011 at 6:24 AM
Its Pretty! THNX!
Field Researcher
#79 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 3:34 AM
OMG this is incredible, nice work!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 3:43 PM
Wow, this is amazingly beautiful! Thank you sooo much...my day can not get any better now :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#81 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 5:03 PM
It's amazing, looks just like Rivendale from LOTR!
Thanks for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 4:41 PM
Wow this is Awesome! One of the best I've seen in awhile. You did an amazaing job making this! Thank you for Sahring!
Top Secret Researcher
#83 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 2:46 AM
Your [wonderful] set made me feel nostalgic. I wonder if I should go back to play Lineage II. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#84 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 3:11 PM
AWESOME!!! would you please upload the building? it looks great!!! i wish i could make such buildings...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 10:42 PM
Beautiful! How did you make everything glow blue and purple at night? (some colored lighting or something?)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 9:16 PM
Is there any way we can download the lot you used the objects on??
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#87 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 5:23 PM
This set right here? This set is the reason why I'm giving my computer a complete overhaul. I want to enjoy this set, this PARTICULAR set, in the highest settings possible. It's absolutely stunning.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#88 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 7:01 PM
This is extraordinary!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#89 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 3:25 PM
This is an amazing set, really beautifull. Thank you for all your hard work :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 1:29 AM
Thank you, I can't wait to use this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 1:26 PM
this is divine... brilliant!
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 2:29 PM
Ohmaigosh Wow!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#93 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 5:05 PM
I really love this! You should make the lot you built available for download, too.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#94 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 3:22 PM
fantastic creation!
i will have so much fun building with this.
thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 10th Sep 2013 at 2:55 AM
this set is awesome but i can't have it :( comes in packages and i have no clue how to convert into sims3pac. if the set could be downloaded in sims3pac i would love to have it! but still thanks! awesome job!
Test Subject
#96 Old 12th Sep 2013 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by timmycutts
This is probably one of the coolest CC sets I've seen so far. Just one problem, when I installed it, I copied all of the files, but somehow only the columns are available. Is there a way to fix this?

Have you tried looking in the fences, windows, doors area of build mode? I also found parts of this collection shows up in furniture, bathroom, dining, deco, lights, outdoor, and pictures areas using buy mode. If they aren't showing up then you might want to try downloading them again. This creator does have their own website has well with all their elven, scifi, and hospital items. If you goggle the creator's name I think you can find their website and download directly.
Field Researcher
#97 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MarionL
this set is awesome but i can't have it comes in packages and i have no clue how to convert into sims3pac. if the set could be downloaded in sims3pac i would love to have it! but still thanks! awesome job!

you don't need to convert them, just follow the instructions for getting the "mods"folder in your sims3 location, and then you can start using package-files with no problems
Test Subject
#98 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 3:39 PM
This set is brilliant. The only way it could be better is if the example lot in the pictures could be downloaded, ready made. *hint hint*
Or some more photos of the lot; pics which are less 'arty' and are more practical for those trying to re-create it. Proper birds eye view (preferably of each level), massive close ups of each building, etc. Would love this lot for my fairies, but I'm not skilled enough to build just from these pictures alone.
Test Subject
#99 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 10:20 PM
Default evlen set part ll
hi im looking for the evlen set part ll i cant seem to find it is there a way u can lead me to it if possible happy simming
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 10:22 PM
where can i find part ll of this set iv been looking and i cant seem to find it
Page 4 of 5