Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 5:50 AM
im going to try it gets me chance to get new pictures and im going to video tape it i set myself on a goal to do as many challenges as i can and this is the first XD. My channel is...http://www.youtube.com/user/IDKInfected?feature=mhee
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 10:19 AM
gotta try that!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 4:48 PM Last edited by moonlight_frog : 23rd Jan 2012 at 5:20 AM.
I will try this. It'll be a great way to get rid of some unwanted sims in my challenge hood (which is messed up, anyway, so I don't really care if this screws up my hood).

~~~~~~~~

I FINISHED THE CHALLENGE

It was rather difficult, especially when I tried to kill off my sims in different ways for each and every one of them.

The survivor got aspiration failure- all of his siblings died.

Unfortunately, I deleted the hood soon after (so no more pics ), but you can check out a summary of how I did on my blog link (below!).

Please check out my Challenge Blog: http://thesimmingfrog.blogspot.com/

Ongoing Challenges: Test of Time (TOT), Post-Apocalyptic BACC (PABACC)
Finished Challenges: Bachelor, Try to Survive

Check out my TOT Family Trees!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 11:24 AM
Trying this soon possibly seems fun and I can finally make use of that gigantic house in pleasantview, ooh i don't guess using a premade house is against the rules?
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kriskty
Trying this soon possibly seems fun and I can finally make use of that gigantic house in pleasantview, ooh i don't guess using a premade house is against the rules?

I used a premade house because I was short on energy and time.

Instructor
#56 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 6:42 PM
I'm trying this challenge, but I'm not sure I'll finish it ^^" I just want to see if it's interesting.I'll post some photos later ^^
Instructor
#57 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 3:55 PM
Just finished creating my ghosts ^^ Now I just have to move the adults and start the horror ^^

Those are the ghosts ^^

Abigail
Her fiance died the morning before their wedding in a car accident and the poor bride couldn't bear the pain of being separated from him and killed herself.

Mary Elizabeth
A general's widow, she was killed during an air raid.

Mildred
A nursemaid who died during The Civil War.

Keiko
A geisha who was killed by a jealous client.

Carmen
A student who hang herself when her boyfriend left her because she was pregnant.

Robert
A drunk man who died after some of his friends beaten him.

Miaki
The ghost of a doll.

Helen
A prostitute killed by a drunken client.

The rest of the team comes later ^^
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 8:22 PM
HOW DID YOU GET SUCH GREAT PICTURE QUALITY!?!?!? I'm so impressed. :D

Field Researcher
#59 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 9:27 PM
Spooky old house? Sims in danger? I like the sound of it! Too bad I already play several haunted houses as part of my regular gameplay so taking up this challenge would be a little too much of a good thing... But for all of you who are going for it, I'd just like to let you know that the House of Fallen Trees from Downtown is the ideal base for a haunted mansion. It even has a dead family buried in it's back yard (the Tricou-something household), and several other hidden goodies that could work perfectly for this challenge (secret *cough* dungeon *cough,cough*). Plus giving it a makeover is great fun, I know cause I've done it and was very pleased with the results. But either way, I'm looking forward to see all the pics! Lady_Scarlet's ghost crew already looks amazing!
Instructor
#60 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 11:05 AM
I take my Sims 2 photos using Fraps (my brother's suggestion).But I also modify them a little before uploading ^^"
Test Subject
#61 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 8:19 PM
Wow! cool!
Test Subject
#62 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 8:21 PM
This sounds like an epic challenge! >I'm up for it, LOL. This to me actually really DOES sound like a lot of fun. >Rubs hands and grins evilly< Watch out, Simmies...... ah ha ha haaa! (JK lol)
Test Subject
#63 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 8:57 PM
>shiver< so many people who like to murder their sims...... but whatevs! sounds like fun! *gives self odd look*
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 6:53 PM
Dead!
What if 2 sims die of the same thing on accident ,Like there's a fire Sims ,(being complete idiots), start panicking and one of then catches on fire ,another tries to save them but end up setting themselves on fire and they both die. Do I lose?
Mad Poster
#65 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 7:11 PM
If they were the last sims surviving on the lot, yeah.

But the logical thing to do is just to add them to the ghost total and restart in the same house.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#66 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 6:06 PM
Killing the premades for ghosts is not an option if the cleaned up templates are in use :D

I will instead use some imported sims from my Victorian hood... Most famous ghosts anyway are from the Victorian world.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
If they were the last sims surviving on the lot, yeah.

But the logical thing to do is just to add them to the ghost total and restart in the same house.
Haa. They wouldn't be I'd make a "Lady Friend" and each guy she has a kid with I kill. 6 guys so she can have a baby with each ,and then I'd kill her ,and then her kids ,and her kids' kids ,Ect. So forth untill I have on survivor. Hope its a girl ,if not ,make him have a baby and then die. xD :cylon: ;D Much ,Much work to do if I'm going to make this happen. it can wait.
Test Subject
#68 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KyleTheArtist
If you don't believe me here you go.
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=335029

I'm actully in the middle of it or once my bro gives my back my computer 😂😝
Top Secret Researcher
#69 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 11:23 PM
I love the idea of each ghost having a background story and being from different eras. This will make it even more interesting to create. Definitely going to attempt this challenge now.

Quote: Originally posted by Lady Scarlet
Just finished creating my ghosts ^^ Now I just have to move the adults and start the horror ^^

Those are the ghosts ^^

[CENTER]Abigail
Her fiance died the morning before their wedding in a car accident and the poor bride couldn't bear the pain of being separated from him and killed herself.

Mary Elizabeth
A general's widow, she was killed during an air raid.

Mildred
A nursemaid who died during The Civil War.

Keiko
A geisha who was killed by a jealous client.

Carmen
A student who hang herself when her boyfriend left her because she was pregnant.

Robert
A drunk man who died after some of his friends beaten him.

Miaki
The ghost of a doll.

Helen
A prostitute killed by a drunken client.

The rest of the team comes later ^^
Top Secret Researcher
#70 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 12:10 AM
I created just six Sims to become ghosts in the House of Fallen Trees. I wanted to make different coloured ghosts, but it's proving difficult to kill off the last two! I've had them gazing at the sky for hours and opening and closing the Murphy bed, staying upright through illness and trying to fix a broken appliance but they continue to live, damn them!
Test Subject
#71 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 12:06 AM
I really like this challenge,Good Job!!
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by captainzaza
Wow, this actually seems fun. Although those sim ghosts do give me the frights I'll do it.

the ugly ones have given me quite a few jump scares on thunderstorm nights... while the camera was zoomed in...
Page 3 of 3