Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

In Honor of Pancake the Pitbull

by DeveloperGoddess Posted 10th May 2022 at 3:09 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th May 2022 at 12:58 AM
Awe, he is so cute! My sims will treat him with lots of love with a large open space to run and play <3 My sincerest condolences.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th May 2022 at 3:51 AM
So precious! I have a toddler sim and this dog will be perfect to accompany her while she grows up!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th May 2022 at 8:18 PM
I will add him to my farming game where I recreated my two dogs. The three of them can play on a big farm. And on a personal note, I lost my Weezy Weaselton a couple years ago, so I bet those two are playing together in the big dog park in the sky.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th May 2022 at 1:20 PM
This is such a sweet gesture. Please tell your cousin-in-law the Sims community has adopted Pancake to live on in his after-life forever home. I'll be sure to give him a loving family in my game!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th May 2022 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pinkcookie26
Awe, he is so cute! My sims will treat him with lots of love with a large open space to run and play <3 My sincerest condolences.

Thank you very much, and that makes me very happy!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th May 2022 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xSwitchback
This is such a sweet gesture. Please tell your cousin-in-law the Sims community has adopted Pancake to live on in his after-life forever home. I'll be sure to give him a loving family in my game!

I most definitely will, thank you so much That means so much to all of us!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th May 2022 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BREANAN
So precious! I have a toddler sim and this dog will be perfect to accompany her while she grows up!

Squee! So cute! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th May 2022 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AuroraRayne
I will add him to my farming game where I recreated my two dogs. The three of them can play on a big farm. And on a personal note, I lost my Weezy Weaselton a couple years ago, so I bet those two are playing together in the big dog park in the sky.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Weezy I bet they are. Thank you so much! That makes me feel very happy
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Sep 2022 at 2:18 AM
You know, I wasn't looking for a dog, but I love that you honored Pancake so frickit, Pancake is now my number one pooch!