Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Werewolf Experience Mod (HIGH SCHOOL INFO: July 28th 2022)

by Chaavik Posted 18th Jun 2022 at 6:31 PM - Updated 28th Jul 2022 at 11:01 PM by Chaavik

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Jun 2022 at 7:42 PM
This is a really cool mod and one I may use here shortly. My werewolf is gaining experience super slowly, and it's frustrating!

Side note: I wanted to mention that you can use bbcode to enhance your post, instead of html, which doesn't work on MTS posts. Here's the link https://modthesims.info/misc.php?do=bbcode if you want to give it a try!
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2022 at 3:14 PM
Fixed the formatting issues after a fix was put into place to edit the descriptions. Let your Werewolves howl with joy!
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Sep 2022 at 6:50 AM
Hello! I think this mod is causing my toddlers to gain werewolf fury which is both hilarious and terrifying. Pics related. Just wondering if you've had any bugs with the toddlers?
https://i.imgur.com/hBSEwxv.png
https://i.imgur.com/6eYPsK9.png
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Sep 2022 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigerlilley
Hello! I think this mod is causing my toddlers to gain werewolf fury which is both hilarious and terrifying. Pics related. Just wondering if you've had any bugs with the toddlers?
https://i.imgur.com/hBSEwxv.png
https://i.imgur.com/6eYPsK9.png

It definitely sounds like either of the two things: an EA bug where there might not be a check in place to see if a Toddler can transform into a Werewolf or not. Or another mod enabling Toddlers to transform. Babies, Toddlers and Children are not supposed to gain Fury or transform into Werewolves. Like children born to Vampire parents, they don't have the UI to display the special needs for either occult. The Spellcasters also have this.

Toddlers can howl however, but they should not be gaining Fury at all or have the Werewolf UI until they become Teens and possess the Werewolf trait to transform.

I read about how Teens need to swim in the lake during the full moon to unlock their latent werewolves and transform for the first time.

My mod only touches the experience a Werewolf gains through activities related to the Werewolves.

Those pics are.. interesting. Poor Toddler.
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Sep 2022 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chaavik
It definitely sounds like either of the two things: an EA bug where there might not be a check in place to see if a Toddler can transform into a Werewolf or not. Or another mod enabling Toddlers to transform. Babies, Toddlers and Children are not supposed to gain Fury or transform into Werewolves. Like children born to Vampire parents, they don't have the UI to display the special needs for either occult. The Spellcasters also have this.

Toddlers can howl however, but they should not be gaining Fury at all or have the Werewolf UI until they become Teens and possess the Werewolf trait to transform.

I read about how Teens need to swim in the lake during the full moon to unlock their latent werewolves and transform for the first time.

My mod only touches the experience a Werewolf gains through activities related to the Werewolves.

Those pics are.. interesting. Poor Toddler.

Hmm my only werewolf mod is yours so I'm unsure whats triggering this. I noticed she was gaining fury since she started to glow red but hadn't played werewolves before so thought it was normal. Then the skeleton stretching happened lmao. I'll do a bit more testing and let you know if removing the mod fixes it. I haven't had any trouble with the other occults toddlers though I wonder if their effects are less obvious than the werewolves.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Oct 2022 at 5:59 PM
Default Response
Quote: Originally posted by Tigerlilley
Hmm my only werewolf mod is yours so I'm unsure whats triggering this. I noticed she was gaining fury since she started to glow red but hadn't played werewolves before so thought it was normal. Then the skeleton stretching happened lmao. I'll do a bit more testing and let you know if removing the mod fixes it. I haven't had any trouble with the other occults toddlers though I wonder if their effects are less obvious than the werewolves.

My mod only touches the experience the werewolves gain. It sounded like it's a EA bug affecting toddlers with that occult. I playtested a family in which I had two toddlers, one with the werewolf occult and one without. Neither had the issues you described. A full moon passed, and the one with the trait did not transform.

Look into whatever mods you have beside mine and see what may be an issue if you have other mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Mar 2023 at 9:05 AM
Hi! Does this mod still work with the infant's patch?
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Aug 2023 at 11:29 PM
This mod works with 1.99.x and Horse Ranch. No changes were needed.