Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zodiac Signs by Digit PArt 1.3

by InsightBond Posted 13th Feb 2022 at 6:24 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2022 at 10:00 PM by InsightBond

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Apr 2022 at 9:02 AM
Thank you for this mod. It fits my gameplay perfectly and give the sims more personality from birth dates. I really look forward to play with your mod.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th May 2022 at 3:39 PM
Default You are welcome
That's why I initially create any mod. I want my sims to be more unique - in a way.
Happy gaming and check out more new mods on my ko-fi page that I think you'll enjoy playing with.

Digit Project Art | Website | Twitter | Instagram |
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Jul 2022 at 4:42 AM
I love your traits, but they are tedious to apply on a sim-by-sim basis. Would you consider making a version that automatically assigns these traits based on sims' personality traits?
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jul 2022 at 5:22 PM
hi, i was wondering if this mod is broken? simsvip labeled it as such. Thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Jul 2022 at 1:08 PM
Default Hi there!
Quote: Originally posted by DivineEmpress
hi, i was wondering if this mod is broken? simsvip labeled it as such. Thank you

This is the only Last Exception Error that I see when loading the game.
It has nothing to do with my mods or all the other very popular mods that I already run in my game.
So, no, my mod is no broken and I can assure you that this error most probably has something to do with EA...
Another usual Last Exception Error that I had was that the Sim was missing the Degree... And now it's that one...
Go figure...

MC Command Center Last Exception Jul 28 - 15:00:48 Summary
Last Module Called: whims_tracker.py
Last Function Called: _generate_whim_buckets_for_type_and_whimset
Error message: Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'), CategoryID: whims_tracker:1354

Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Aug 2022 at 2:17 PM
Hi, Is your mod broken since the last update or here's something I'm missing?
I can get the primary traits but if I want this trait in supplementary mod (I understood that it was either one or the other) I don't have "add trait" menu in my "Cheat sim info..." menu. Do I need another file in addition to your script and package "supplementar trait" ?
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Aug 2022 at 3:12 PM
As a heads up this mod has been causing some issues since the most recent Sims update. For some reason my sims wouldn't auto-age and when aged up via cake they wouldn't get the aging pop-up and therefore couldn't select traits. It only happened for sims that had one of the zodiac traits, and I was able to narrow it down to this mod by testing aging up with only one mod installed at a time.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Aug 2022 at 11:17 PM
Default I believe that this is not the case.
Quote: Originally posted by AnimosityKate
As a heads up this mod has been causing some issues since the most recent Sims update. For some reason my sims wouldn't auto-age and when aged up via cake they wouldn't get the aging pop-up and therefore couldn't select traits. It only happened for sims that had one of the zodiac traits, and I was able to narrow it down to this mod by testing aging up with only one mod installed at a time.

I can't find any aging issues while playing with my Sims using my mod.
My sims age just as fine when I use the cake and command them to blow the candles.
Do you use any other mod that won't let the sims age?
Is there enough space for sims to use the animation while aging up?
Sometimes, it's an EA's issue that causes such problems. Just to say...
Also, if you use MC Command Center, and flag sims for no age, the sims won't age up, I suppose that this will happen even without MC C.Center, because the Sims' logging info change to the core.
Now, I may be wrong, but also there are many other mods, that flag sims for no age. Check that out.
In the meantime, I will check my mod again and make sure that everything runs smoothly code wise.
Happy gaming!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Aug 2022 at 11:22 PM
Also, when I say that the trait is available from children to Elders, it does NOT mean that it is created for baby and toddlers too.
It means Child-Teen-Young Adult-Adult-Elder.

Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Sep 2022 at 8:51 PM
Hi!

Where do I find the supplementary zodiac traits in the cheats menu? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Sep 2022 at 12:58 PM
Thank you for making my game even more amazing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Oct 2022 at 10:24 PM
Default You are welcome
Thank you for appreciating my creation.
Happy gaming!

Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Dec 2022 at 5:33 PM
Hi, is there any translation to the mod?
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Mar 2023 at 9:59 AM
Is this mod up to date with the latest patch? (1.95.207) And are you active? Because I really wanna download it but if it's not beeing maintenanced, I might diubt. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Mar 2023 at 1:31 AM
Yes, all my mods are compatible and still work with the latest patch.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Mar 2023 at 1:32 AM
Default All my mods are compatible and still work with the latest patch.
Quote: Originally posted by YisKuri
Is this mod up to date with the latest patch? (1.95.207) And are you active? Because I really wanna download it but if it's not beeing maintenanced, I might diubt. Thanks!

Happy gaming.

Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Mar 2023 at 11:00 PM
the better exceptions mod is giving me errors for this mod
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Apr 2023 at 2:10 AM
Default No errors appear on my side.
Quote: Originally posted by tiniyah
the better exceptions mod is giving me errors for this mod

Like I said before, I use MC Command Center and I also check all my Last Exception files here - for better or worse...
I don't get any errors.

If you believe that the mod is causing you issues, then very simply do not use it.

Test Subject
#20 Old 16th May 2023 at 2:45 AM
can you make them for toddlers too?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th May 2023 at 2:32 PM
Default Unfortunately, no.
Quote: Originally posted by Furrywolf79
can you make them for toddlers too?

Thank you for asking, but it is tricky, since toddlers do not socialize the same way.
I may try this is the future.

Test Subject
#22 Old 25th May 2023 at 4:00 PM
I feel like Toddlers need a sign in my opinion
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Oct 2023 at 3:32 AM
Olá, teria alguma tradução deste mod em pt/br?