Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st May 2021 at 4:46 PM
Default grim's Ghastly Manor for TS4 - lot size issue
Hey guys,

I'm planning on rebuilding another TS3 store lot for TS4 since I had some much fn doing the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery. I decided my next one was gonna be Grim's Ghastly Manor, but I'm trying to decide what to do about lot size.

In TS3 the lot size is 50x25, so I can't decide whether to build on a 50x50/50x40 lot ORRRRR shave off 10 tiles from the graveyard to make it a 40x30 lot size since that's a more commonly available lot size. I'm a stickler for detail and accuracy, so sizing down will probably make my brain implode. Just wish we had more freedom with lot sizes the way we do with TS3.

What do you reckon?

B2 x
Screenshots

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 7:11 PM
If the focus of the Lot is the manor, then I don't see an issue with shaving some size off from the graveyard portion.
Or failing that just build on a 50x40 Lot to fit in what you like and if players want it on a smaller Lot they will have to decide which bits to lose when placing it.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jun 2021 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
If the focus of the Lot is the manor, then I don't see an issue with shaving some size off from the graveyard portion.
Or failing that just build on a 50x40 Lot to fit in what you like and if players want it on a smaller Lot they will have to decide which bits to lose when placing it.

Yeah, the Manor is the main focus. I've started building on a 40x30 for now, so once the Manor is done, I'll see how I go.

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.