Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 7:40 AM
Default Help Combining CH Online Dating + JM Custom Cellphone Mods
Hi all!

I'm trying to extract Chris Hatch's Online Dating and make it an app, AKA a plugin for Jelly Meduza's custom cell phone. So far, I've mostly isolated the Online Dating to be the only option on the computer. I've also cloned the "browse cellphone" Jelly added into their mod, from Earlyplesantview. My issue is figuring out how to combine the two so that when I click "Cellphone.../Open Flame Dating App", the sim will take out the cellphone, run a texting animation, run the whole dating code, then when I close the app, the sim gains fun and that's that. I guess I am a little lost on where to delete, where to combine, etc.

What's my next step for combining the work I've done so far with these two incredible mods?

Thank you!!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  DatingAppHelp.rar (250.3 KB, 22 downloads)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 12:37 PM
Hi!
Since I'm the creator of the cell phone mod, I can look into it when I've got some time, so maybe this weekend. I had in mind some updates I'd like to add to my mod, so I might as well add support to CJH's mod.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Meduza
Hi!
Since I'm the creator of the cell phone mod, I can look into it when I've got some time, so maybe this weekend. I had in mind some updates I'd like to add to my mod, so I might as well add support to CJH's mod.

Ah that's so awesome! If you're interested, I changed the icon and changed many of the dialogues to keep it PG-13?