Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated 11/01* Toddler Interactions

by Cherry92 Posted 21st Jun 2012 at 9:22 AM - Updated 11th Jan 2013 at 1:05 AM by Cherry92 : new interaction added

229 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 117 Feedback Posts, 111 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 10
Field Researcher
#51 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 9:38 PM
I made the Brazilian Portuguese translation!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  CherryTS3_ToddlerInteractions_String Brazilian Portuguese Pt Br.rar (576 Bytes, 11 downloads)
Field Researcher
#52 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 9:50 AM Last edited by Snugglypoo4 : 2nd Jul 2012 at 10:40 PM.
It works perfect now! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 3:00 AM
Um everything worked but my genius toddler didn't have the interaction to have a bottle when it was hungry
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 3:35 AM
Hi, this might be stupid, but I don't understand how hungry genius toddlers can give themselves a bottle. Do they just pull it out of the air? Or do they actually have to go to the fridge and get it? Sorry for my ignorance... -_-

I guess I will just have to install the mod and find out
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 1:08 AM
@theapoo
I have set a motive threshold for toddlers, they can give themselves bottle before they really get the hungry buff, and they pull out the bottle from mid-air. It would be interesting if they could go to the fridge and get it, but this requires new animation to work with (or just let them stretch to an adult skeleton), and I'm just not good at making nice graphical things, so..

Work hard, code hard.
Hard code, hard work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 8:45 PM
Awesome! Thx so much! :D

Is it possible to make it so the "Have bottle" only requires Hungry buff? I looked into the tuning file but didn't see it. I hate how when I choose "Feed on floor" the parent always walks miles away before giving the bottle or worse they always have to go downstairs and that interrupts the action.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#57 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 8:59 PM
THANKYOU!!! It'd be so cute to see them talking. I can finally use toddlers now, usually they're so boring because they can't interact with eachother.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 9:58 PM
Before I do this wrong and muck it all up, what is the "string" file?
I see three items to download. The first one is the mod pkg. The third one is the tuning pkg (which I don't need)..... The second one is this pkg that says "string". Do I need both the mod pkg and the string pkg? Is that a bug fix pkg that I need?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 11:10 PM
@Thnkr0917:
It's a text file for translator, if you're not going to translate the mod, or the mod already have your language, you may skip that. It won't harm your game even if you pull this out to your mod folder.
What you need should be the "Mod Package" only.

Work hard, code hard.
Hard code, hard work.
Test Subject
#60 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 5:46 AM
That crawling glitch that happened to astrid88 happened to me too, I just didn't want to say anything!
I aged the Sim up until she died, and she crawled in every life stage except ghost - it was both funny and creepy.
I'll reinstall your great mods now I know what the problem was
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 11:04 PM
Hello ! Does this mod work with 1.36?

Here is my french translation by the way!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  CherryTS3_ToddlerInteractions_String-French.zip (1.1 KB, 7 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 10:47 PM
Adorable! My little girls were crawling around looking at the doors and the vase on the coffee table and * SQUEAL* so CUTE! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 12:27 PM
@TammyLin Saphir:
Yes, the mod works fine with 1.36.

Work hard, code hard.
Hard code, hard work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 10:44 PM
Okay, why is my toddler crawling when it learned how to walk and it aged up it was crawling????????
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 10:46 PM
Crawling TODDLER!!!!!!!!
Please Answer My Child Is Crawling?!?!?!?!?!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#66 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 11:45 PM
Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 2:34 AM
@starmod685:
I've fixed that long before, did you download the mod before update? Toddlers already get crawling disease can't be fixed by my mod update, probably you need reset sims to heal them. I'm sorry about that...

Work hard, code hard.
Hard code, hard work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 4:08 AM
Thank you! <3 this is amazing!
Test Subject
#69 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 7:13 PM
Typo spotted! It should read Adventure not Advendure. Just letting you know. x3
Mad Poster
#70 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Artha
Typo spotted! It should read Adventure not Advendure. Just letting you know. x3

Check the list of updates. I pointed this out when the mod was first released and it was fixed straight away. Cherry92 just didn't take a new screenshot.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#71 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 6:41 PM
Thank you for sharing & creating this awesome mod!

I gave my very first try on translating something for a mod.
It's not perfection itself but I hope it's good enough for people who play in Finnish.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  CherryTS3_ToddlerInteractions_String Finnish.rar (594 Bytes, 9 downloads)
Description: Finnish translation
Test Subject
#72 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 10:31 PM
This mod is awesome and gives a bit more things for the toddler to do. I have a request though, can u make it so parents or teens can bathe toddlers in the bathtub like in the sims 2 thnx =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 12:45 AM
I don't see the Spanish translation at the comments!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#74 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 9:47 AM
@OPG:
Updated, thanks

@jconn3r:
I'm not taking request, and what you want will be impossible for me to do.

Work hard, code hard.
Hard code, hard work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#75 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 7:43 AM
The mod is updated, this time a new interaction added, to allow toddlers eat pet food like TS2.

Work hard, code hard.
Hard code, hard work.
Page 3 of 10