Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated 11/01* Toddler Interactions

by Cherry92 Posted 21st Jun 2012 at 9:22 AM - Updated 11th Jan 2013 at 1:05 AM by Cherry92 : new interaction added

229 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 117 Feedback Posts, 111 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 10
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 9:48 AM
oh my good God in heaven, the pet food thing is brilliant and officially seals the deal for me. Brilliant, brilliant, cheers for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 7:00 PM
Good news! Can I update my translation (russian)? I don't see any changes in strings. =(
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#78 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 5:58 AM
@Mirrou4ka:
You don't see any change in strings because there's no change
But yes, of course you may update your translation if you need.

Work hard, code hard.
Hard code, hard work.
Test Subject
#80 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cherry92
@Mirrou4ka:
You don't see any change in strings because there's no change

OK, thank you)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#81 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 8:18 PM
Oh my god, eating from the food bowl! XD

I did that all the time as a kid, and now my Sims can do it too (even if they shouldn't).
Test Subject
#82 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 12:20 AM
i've never downloaded a script have you please tell me how I really need this!
Test Subject
#83 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 1:39 AM Last edited by bluejean : 24th Aug 2012 at 5:52 AM.
More toddler interactions is exactly what I wanted for the sims 3. Without your mod my toddlers would only be sitting around chewing on their hands. This makes me remember how much more fun and realistic it was raising younger sims in the sims 2.

You probably don't take requests but I had an idea. With the pets expansion pack there is currently an animation in-game for an adult sim to bathe/wash an item at bath tub level. It might be possible to use the animations from sims washing a small dog or cat to make a bathing toddler in bath tub interaction mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 5:23 AM
This is totally sick :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#85 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 10:58 PM
Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#86 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 5:46 PM
Can you update this mod to be compatible with patch 1.38 (it cames out today)? Thanks so much!
tiny...and its great!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#87 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 4:53 AM
@tiny0190:
I'm going to do so, but it'll take me a while.

Work hard, code hard.
Hard code, hard work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 9:36 AM
Already updated ? waaw !! Thanks !!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 8:29 PM
So great! Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#90 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 7:52 AM
game Crashes
i don't know why this is happening but after I added this package file my game crashes at loading scree...HELP!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#91 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 1:46 PM
Eat from the bowl is genius ! I wish the 1.38 update will come soon, I can't play toddlers without your essential mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#92 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 5:43 AM
Which file do I download? There's 3.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 10:46 AM
I love it all except that my daycare babies go out the door and down the sidewalk exploring. Can you make a version without the exploring?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 6:08 PM
patiantly awaiting words if this work with 1.38 and if not and update.

I love the talk in my legacy... and can't wait to see the other elements that this mods ad.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 5:16 AM
Awwww .... this looks cute
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 1:02 AM
I love this and love watching the toddlers talking together and roaming around to look at things. But I have a problem - it doesn't seem to work with The Sims 3 Supernatural. Do others have trouble with it or is there something in conflict with it in just my game?
Test Subject
#97 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 1:25 PM
Polish translations:
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ToddlerInteractions_POLISH translations.zip (1.3 KB, 8 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 1:57 PM
This is great Social has always had a problem .The parent has to stop what they are doing to play with withthem.IF ONLY we had this mod for pets ahhahah tyvm
Mad Poster
#99 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jodysan
I love this and love watching the toddlers talking together and roaming around to look at things. But I have a problem - it doesn't seem to work with The Sims 3 Supernatural. Do others have trouble with it or is there something in conflict with it in just my game?

I have it in my game with Supernatural and it seems to be working fine. I've no other toddlers for mine to interact with but she regularly autonomously chooses to Explore Around.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#100 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrs Brown
This is great Social has always had a problem .The parent has to stop what they are doing to play with withthem.IF ONLY we had this mod for pets ahhahah tyvm

Actually toddlers can gain social motive by playing with the dollhouse or a teddy bear

But I agree this mod is great
Page 4 of 10