Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hello Kitty By Denise_316 and Rihanna

by ::Rihanna:: Posted 22nd Jul 2006 at 7:20 AM - Updated 28th Oct 2007 at 4:32 PM by tiggerypum

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 9:12 AM
so cute~

Only when the last Tree is cut,
Only when the last Fish is caught,
Only when the last river is poisoned,
Only then you realise that money can not be eaten.
Test Subject
#52 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 8:07 PM
aww it's so cute!
I loved hello kitty when I was younger and watched all the movies.
I still wear hello kitty pajama pants lol
thank you! I'm downloading it right now
Test Subject
#53 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 3:31 AM
Yay! Perfect outfit for my employees sims at my kids store!!!
Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 8:24 PM
I will so download this and add it so my 'characters/anime' selection xD I already got Bloo xD
Test Subject
#55 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 9:24 PM
(())
//`` my aunty carol survived cancer and is doing fine!

by the way this is real cool!

Some people are like slinkies. Not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs. :')
Test Subject
#56 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 12:53 AM
i obsest with kitty just imagine girls in the living room playing hello kitty games ontheir game systems in the living room bam hello kitty busts inthrough the wall, the mother faints and the kids are skipping in a flower field with hello kitty. i scream with joy for hello kitty. ps i'm almost 10
Test Subject
#57 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 12:57 AM
you should make choco kitty plz :D
Instructor
#58 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yazmine6788
i obsest with kitty just imagine girls in the living room playing hello kitty games ontheir game systems in the living room bam hello kitty busts inthrough the wall, the mother faints and the kids are skipping in a flower field with hello kitty. i scream with joy for hello kitty. ps i'm almost 10

lol freaking amazing. XD
Instructor
#59 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 8:04 PM
It think it would be awesome if you could make a Dear Daniel (hello kittys boyfriend, boy version of hello kitty) All this mesh would need is a little tweaking and then BOOM dear daniel!! Then Hello Kitty can have a boyfriend in the game. YAYZZ!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 1:46 PM
are this cloth or somting? I like it!
Field Researcher
#61 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 3:17 AM
Do you think you'll add an adult alternative option for this as well? I'd like to download this for adults, not just children.

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Instructor
THANKS POST
#62 Old 9th Mar 2020 at 1:09 PM
Can someone convert this to sims 4?
Page 3 of 3