Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber & Mrs Lovett The Pie Maker

by HIM666 Posted 14th Jan 2009 at 6:34 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 1:02 AM by HIM666

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 10:41 PM
Great Job, Thanks for doing these, I am so obsessed with the movie I think I know all the word to the songs,
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Miss_Mad_Hatter87
hmm for some reason the sweeney todd sim isn't unpacking, the lovett one was fine but I keep getting: This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed. I have all the sims 2 expansion packs and I have 4 of the stuff packs, so I don't know why it's not working... hmm... anyone have any advice? I don't want to miss out on the awesome sweeney todd sim!

use sims 2 clean pack installer
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 2:09 AM
Thank you all for your comments, they mean a lot to me, I worked very hard on these to get them just right for all you sim fanatics to enjoy!
Test Subject
#29 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 3:29 PM
These are so good. I have a problem with Mrs Lovetts Hair, I downloaded the mesh from Peggy but it still won't show up when I go into CAS. It shows up in the thumbnail there but when I click on her she has the stupid pumpkin thing from Maxis on her head. Am I doing something wrong.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 4:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by elkieluca
These are so good. I have a problem with Mrs Lovetts Hair, I downloaded the mesh from Peggy but it still won't show up when I go into CAS. It shows up in the thumbnail there but when I click on her she has the stupid pumpkin thing from Maxis on her head. Am I doing something wrong.
You know I noticed this one myself after I had colour binned the hair, so what I did is I wen't to change her appearance in the mirror and reselected the hair and it worked, It's binned in brown and somehow it still thinks it's still in the custom colours. I'm sorry that I did not mention this in the download as I thought it was just a problem in my game. This will definitely clear it up ;-)
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 11:11 AM
Thanks for your help. I will try that.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 11:49 AM
you know HIM666. I was thinking to replace someone off my hair cut job on the sims and replace him with sweeney todd.man Johnny Depp is a bad boy of acting. good work my friend

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Scholar
#33 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 3:53 PM
Ah!!!! It's amazing! Very well done!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 10:39 PM
They look fantastic !
I just love her face...you got her nose really right...and it's a very dificult nose

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 2:18 AM
Thank you ;-) Hi Vera *hugs* Helena was extremely hard to do, I still think that there is something missing but I'm quite happy with her all the same, and happy to hear your comments :-)
Test Subject
#36 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 7:29 AM Last edited by msbellatrixlestrange : 19th Jan 2009 at 8:41 AM.
Thanks so much for Mrs Lovett and Sweeney! They're so perfect and amazing! I was wondering (Because I remember seeing this a while back on Wicked Sims) what happened to your meat grinder that you made? I downloaded it but my computer crashed and I lost ALL my Sweeney stuff. I'm currently working on a Sweeney Todd house and that would be a perfect addition to it! If you could reply that would be great. Again, great job!
Field Researcher
#37 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 2:37 PM
Right about the female Sim hair it's in brown colour (not custom). It was hard for me to find because it the CAS that female Sim came out with that weird hair multicolour hairdo or whatever it is (lol) - known as showing with no hair at all in BodyShop -. So I will need to export this female Sim to BodyShop because I like to fix some downloaded Sims in case of any game crash - so I got the fixed ones with my own ones as well.

In regard to hair part being blank in BodyShop for downloaded Sims it might cause BodyShop to crash so the best is to view downloaded Sims in the CAS.

Anyway HIM666 great job on your dark sexy looking Sims. I love them all !
Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 6:06 PM
One Word: PERFECT!!

They're amazing!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:36 PM
wow totally amazing great work I love it!!
Test Subject
#40 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 6:47 PM
Wow, you did an amazing job. Thank you from she obsessed with this movie!
Test Subject
#41 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 6:10 PM
awesome!!!!!
Mad Poster
#42 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 7:28 AM
WOW ! Thanks
Test Subject
#43 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 7:14 PM
These are great, I loved Sweeney Todd so much. One problem, though, is I definitely have Sims 2 installed, and it says that this is basegame, but when I tried to install it it said "This custom content requires expansion pack data that is not installed." I'm gonna redownload, but if this is something that keeps happening then maybe you should look into it.... Thanks again, though, hope it works this time! :]
Test Subject
#44 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 9:01 PM
Omg, they look perfect !! <3 Amazing.
I love the movie & and Johnny & Helena :]
Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 12:28 AM
Thank you all ;-) You can use them in any expansion pack but you must install them with sims2pack Clean Installer ~ http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/
Test Subject
#46 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 7:17 PM
Oh my goodness! Words can express how awesome this download is! They look like they'd come straight out of the movie!!!! Thank you so much for your awesome work! :D
Test Subject
#47 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 8:23 PM
OMG! I hadn't seen these before, but now that I have, I absolutely have to download them! Awesome job, they look fantastic!
And thanks for sharing ^______^

"What doesn't kill us, makes us... stranger" --The Joker
Mad Poster
#48 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 3:42 PM
I can't seem to download Mrs. Lovett Nice Job with both of them! I already made a Sweeney Todd though I LUV that movie!

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Mad Poster
#49 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 1:26 AM
Could someone please put these files back on?

I am INACTIVE on MTS
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Mad Poster
#50 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 1:18 AM
Thank you! ;D

I am INACTIVE on MTS
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Page 2 of 4