Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim Transformer *UPDATED 02/09/2009*

by treeag Posted 25th Apr 2008 at 7:01 PM - Updated 24th Mar 2009 at 3:01 PM by treeag

372 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 280 Feedback Posts, 91 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 15
Test Subject
#51 Old 12th May 2008 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
Well are you sure he kept transforming into a werewolf at nightfall? When you click on 'cure werewolf' it may look like nothing happens but the sim should be cured. If you cured him at night, wait until the next night and see if he's still a werewolf.

i've had the same problem as her, i tried that aswell, i had to reload from an earier point, before i turned to a werewolf
Theorist
Original Poster
#52 Old 12th May 2008 at 1:02 PM
Rosestone, she had the problem solved. To be honest I can't reproduce this problem. Are you really sure your sim kept transforming at night fall?

Quote: Originally posted by za1susi
Now I´ve tried it on another lot with another sim and it worked fine. My sim became a wolf at 8 pm and turned back at 6 am.( I didn´t know that because I´ve never had werwolfs before and the other times I tried , where I couldn´t cure them , the where werewolfs during the hole day).After 4 days I cured him without problems. I don´t know whats going wrong the first times , maybe it was a bug ?
Thank you for answering my posts and this great mode.

Ashwolf, make sure you've unzipped it, and look in the decorative section. That's where this painting's sitting.

Tashafaun, I'm sorry but I made the artwork specially for this mod. You can always just hang it on the wall and pretend it doesn't do anything, though

Anyway I'm adding some features to spawn the genie lamp, servo, and bigfoot. Still not sure about what to do with aliens (spawn a new alien or turn into one ). Check back in a few days, if everything works fine, the new version should be up within a week.
Test Subject
#53 Old 18th May 2008 at 6:30 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING MY ALIEN REQUEST IN!!! This could be the best upload I have gotten from ModTheSims 2! Although I'm disappointed that the sims don't get the alien eyes, it doesn't really matter that much anymore. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

If you have a request please explain it thoroughly! (At least one and a half paragraphs & supply the needed pictures / meshes, or else I will throw it away without looking at it and I will not "PM" you that I will not do it.)
Field Researcher
#54 Old 19th May 2008 at 7:38 AM
No worries I saved the pic and recoloured another painting with it
Test Subject
#55 Old 20th May 2008 at 8:04 AM
this is great!
Test Subject
#56 Old 27th May 2008 at 5:25 AM
Thank you so much! I've been trying to make an alien-zombie-vampire-werewolf-plantsim for a long time.

The plantsim and the vampire, though, cause problems. Is there a hack that fixes that?

Anyways, I love it. I will still, however, continue to try to add the servos to the mix.

TO MODDERS IT MIGHT CONCERN:
I thought of a great mod, and thus am requesting... is it possible to tweak the witch spells so that a witch of any alignment can do any spell?
Just putting this out there, since I didn't want to haggle at any of you wonderful modders out there.
Test Subject
#57 Old 27th May 2008 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
Anyway I'm adding some features to spawn the genie lamp, servo, and bigfoot. Still not sure about what to do with aliens (spawn a new alien or turn into one ). Check back in a few days, if everything works fine, the new version should be up within a week.

Make them alien preggers, regardless of gender? :lovestruc

TO MODDERS IT MIGHT CONCERN:
I thought of a great mod, and thus am requesting... is it possible to tweak the witch spells so that a witch of any alignment can do any spell?
Just putting this out there, since I didn't want to haggle at any of you wonderful modders out there.
Test Subject
#58 Old 27th May 2008 at 9:49 PM
Some reason there is no thing for me to turn werewolf... i do have all the expiations
Theorist
Original Poster
#59 Old 28th May 2008 at 1:45 AM
Which options turn up for you? Can you post a screenshot of the "turn into" pie menu? (Like the one I have on the main post?)
Test Subject
#60 Old 29th May 2008 at 10:16 PM
ITS WORKING NOW... LOL my computer must had to get used to it...
Theorist
Original Poster
#61 Old 31st May 2008 at 1:06 PM
I updated this object today, changelog:

- "Become Plantsim" memory is no longer generated.
- Fixed some bugs where related wants aren't properly satisfied.
- Fixed a bug where the game will throw an error if any of the 'become zombie' wants aren't present.
- Servo and Bigfoot can no longer become an alien.
Field Researcher
#62 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 2:16 PM
I'll definitely download this, especially for the alien skintone option...

I'm planning a new neighborhood where all of the Townies and NPCs are aliens; hopefully, this will work fine.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Test Subject
#63 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 7:17 PM
Hey,
I only have Seasons installed, but when I tried to change my sim into a plantsim, I got a strange technical error message (something about changing trees or indexes?). I'll try to take a picture of it when I play again.
Theorist
Original Poster
#64 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 11:39 AM Last edited by treeag : 14th Jun 2008 at 12:27 PM.
I can't reproduce this so yeah maybe a screenshot and an error log would help

Also, try to use it on another sim in another lot, or even better, another neighborhood. See if the error still pops up.

See below for a reply.
Test Subject
#65 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 10:23 PM
For some reason, cure lycanthropy doesn't work for me. I used it to turn my sim into a werewolf, but it won't change him back..
Theorist
Original Poster
#66 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rujia
Hey,
I only have Seasons installed, but when I tried to change my sim into a plantsim, I got a strange technical error message (something about changing trees or indexes?). I'll try to take a picture of it when I play again.

Found and fixed the problem. Please redownload and sorry for that

Quote: Originally posted by surreptitially
For some reason, cure lycanthropy doesn't work for me. I used it to turn my sim into a werewolf, but it won't change him back..

I've updated it. Now the transformations should be triggered right away. With the previous version, you must cure a werewolf at day time for it to work correctly, but now you can cure him whenever you want to. I solicit you to redownload, sorry about that.
Test Subject
#67 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 1:15 AM
Wierd, when I have a Toddler who's a plantsim, when I click on the panting, I get Make into Vampire, and Cure of Werewolfism...

If you have a request please explain it thoroughly! (At least one and a half paragraphs & supply the needed pictures / meshes, or else I will throw it away without looking at it and I will not "PM" you that I will not do it.)
Test Subject
#68 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 1:43 AM
I downloaded this and my vampires are also not responding to sunlight.

Also, do you know of a way to make a child vampire? I have a Claudia sim and I would really like for her to be as accurate as possible.
Theorist
Original Poster
#69 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 4:32 AM
Upgraded_dragon_hacker, I'll look into it later today. Maybe I broke it somehow...

Lifeisaglitch, are you sure they're not responding? I got my test sim died in sunlight... Are the needs not dropping or you mean they didn't get smokey?
Theorist
Original Poster
#70 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Upgraded_Dragon_Hacker
Wierd, when I have a Toddler who's a plantsim, when I click on the panting, I get Make into Vampire, and Cure of Werewolfism...

I fixed it, maybe you'd want to redownload it. I'm very sorry about that

Also, lifeisaglitch, I'm positive the vampires do react to the sun in my game, I just tried it and my test sim had just died into ashes a few minutes ago.. I don't know what's going on in your game, which EPs do you have installed?

About child vampire, I don't think the game allows that, there's no vampire skin for them and yada yada... I agree it'd be cool, though
Test Subject
#71 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 11:14 PM
This is great! You really dont need any other expansion pack?
Ne ways, this is awesome!
Test Subject
#72 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 1:44 AM
Thank you treeag for fixing this this is one of the best downloads, and you are one of the best modders around.

Test Subject
#73 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 4:34 PM
HELP, my "make Plantsim" is not working, it generates an error, and crashes my game...help, i have sims deluxe, and seasons...
Theorist
Original Poster
#74 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 4:57 PM
Are you using the latest version? The previous version did cause crash if you don't have OFB/BV...
Test Subject
#75 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 3:02 PM
this is a really cool idea, thank you loads.

i quickly checked, but didnt see anything about this, but if the aliens have babies will they have alien genetics or the sims original genetics?
Page 3 of 15