Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modeling Career

by heaven Posted 18th Feb 2009 at 3:46 PM - Updated 12th Nov 2017 at 2:59 AM by heaven

107 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#101 Old 31st May 2016 at 12:00 PM
thankyou
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#102 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 9:34 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#103 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 12:32 PM
It's not showing up in my game.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#104 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 3:01 AM
Posting here in case anyone who had issues subscribed: thanks to @gummilutt, the issue with the career not showing up or showing wrong text has been fixed. Please see the main post for details. Thank you.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#105 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 12:39 PM
I've been using this mod for years, and I realizes while reading about the update I never said thank you. Thank you so much for making this mod.
Test Subject
#106 Old 30th Nov 2021 at 8:26 PM
"bad gateway" error message when trying to download. Anyone know of another place to find this?
Test Subject
#107 Old 29th Jun 2022 at 3:49 AM
Default Translate
Hi, I'm a The Sims 2 player from Brazil and I would like your permission to translate this mod into Portuguese and distribute it for free to fans on Discord giving you the credits. Thanks for your work.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#108 Old 23rd Jul 2022 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CosmoKramer100
Hi, I'm a The Sims 2 player from Brazil and I would like your permission to translate this mod into Portuguese and distribute it for free to fans on Discord giving you the credits. Thanks for your work.

I'm definitely okay that you translate, but I would prefer any downloads to be posted on a site somewhere that's more easily accessible than Discord and that has a direct link back to my work.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Page 5 of 5