Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#426 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 6:30 PM
So I finally finish up the pics of the wedding of William Williamson and Blossom Moonbeam.

Nobody saw any reason why they should not be joined. After all, if William loves her enough to wear a caftan, and she loves him enough to trade a free-spirit name like "Moonbeam" to a dull patriarchal name like Williamson, who can deny that it's true love?

Their friends may not be all pointed in the same direction, but they are all happy for the couple, and that's the main thing. Note Gunnar and Jessie applauding loudly, because they love weddings that don't involve them directly.

Meanwhile, over in Widespot...the guests assemble for another wedding party of which I took too many pictures! (Even more too many pictures!)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#427 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 3:51 PM
I was so busy ensuring that Tara Kat and Julien Cooke would have wedding photos to hang on their walls, I completely forgot to take any using Fraps to post on here! So here are three pictures of the photos that Tara and Julien ended up with, that currently adorn their living room walls.

Test Subject
#428 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 10:55 AM

The big ceremony in which Cassandra Goth becomes Cassandra Lothario is underway! It goes off without a hitch, despite Don's secret affair with Nina Caliente, who is a guest. Mortimor is the first to stand and cheer for his little girl, and even Darren Dreamer shows lots of support, despite his feelings for Cassandra and the 'will they, won't they' in the air between the two of them. (Sorry for the walls down in this picture...sometimes I get hasty...)

Everyone is inside after the ceremony ends, so Nina and Don remain out back and steal a few minutes with each other. Don has been married less than five minutes! Sigh. Poor Cass. Nina grabs Don and kisses him up his arm, and then the two give each other knowing, secret smiles before following the rest indoors. Both are pleased to know that their affair with each other doesn't have to end, despite Don moving in to the mansion. They just have to be much more careful.

Maybe Cassandra's great grandmother Gretle noticed Nina and Don canoodling outside, because she targeted both of them to scare. Luckily, there was no wetting themselves involved, and the party didn't suffer because of it. Though I doubt Gretle's little spook will stop Don and Nina.

And finally, after the limo honeymoon, Don and Cassandra have their first Woohoo on the couch downstairs, with everyone asleep upstairs. Cassandra seemed to like it, and is looking forward to more time and fun with her new husband on their honeymoon to Twikii Island.
Lab Assistant
#429 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 7:48 PM
Miranda Capp & Conor Weir

If you leave me now…
Scholar
#430 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 2:36 PM
Fiona & Emmet Withers

Sasha & Vincent Redwood; "if you can't find it out there, build it yourself!" has always been Sasha's motto.

Scott & Robyn Redwood (Sasha's youngest son from her first marriage)
#431 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 6:41 PM
These are from an old play-through that has long been deleted but I couldn't bear to get rid of these pics, probably because these are some of the best work i've done that was all natural and not even staged one bit, just caught at the right moments.

Scholar
#432 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 4:48 AM
Savannah & Grey Murray
Sasha's eldest daughter; she used to really, really irritate me. Came off as a shallow, airheaded snob, but after being away from my game for a couple years, the Murray's were the first house up in rotation & she really grew on me.
Savannah, being a romance sim, wasn't bothered at all about "tying the knot". She would've been completely happy to keep living in sin, however she found herself tossing her cookies every morning. Greg was more traditionally raised; it took some fair convincing (& pleading) to have Savannah agree to marry him. He didn't want his new baby to not have the same name as his firstborn (alien) son, Clive.
Savannah is about mid-way thru her second "trimester" in this purposely-cropped-close picture.
Mad Poster
#433 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 4:13 PM

Rhett Hart and Penny Weiss have a want, so let's do this thing.

Places, everyone, places! Valentine Hart, father of the groom, and Beulah Land, foster aunt of the bride, have Dora Ottomas, stepmother of the bride, sandwiched between them so she can't be difficult. She doesn't like any of the Harts much.

Look at those aspiration points fly up! The bride's brother Woody doesn't appear too enthusiastic despite his front-row seat. He might perk up if he knew how Candy, the groom's older, hotter, sister is looking at him. Behind Candy, Mary, who is the groom's stepmother and the bride's best-friend-practically-sister, is clapping enthusiastically. Don't read anything into her failure to get dressed up - she's been much too busy putting this shindig together to bother about her dress and anyway, nobody's going to be looking at her, my goodness, it's Penny's day! And she'll move in, and they'll both get pregnant at the same time and raise their kids together, just like they always planned!

Skye Weiss and Valentine Hart have both been waiting for this day. Skye would much rather his "relative get married" want had been filled with somebody - almost anybody! - else, but his Penny's happy and that's the main thing. Valentine's not real sure about Mary's "babies together" plan - he's got more kids than he can handle now! - but at least his boy finally manned up, and now he'll be able to get to work on that granddaughter of his, the only one of his descendents who doesn't think Val hung the moon in the sky.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#434 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 11:34 PM
What started as a lovely shotgun wedding between Chloe Singles and Sinjin Couderc ended in disaster.

Kristin Singles, Sinjin's very recent "ex" who he has twins with, marched up to him right after the ceremony to give him a romantic hug in front of Chloe. Chloe immediately reacted to this, while Kristin acts all innocent.

After witnessing this fight, Glenn (Chloe's son from another father) ran crying into the house.

Sinjin's daughter Jenny had a slightly different reaction to witnessing the fight.

Of course this all accumulated into Sinjin ending up in the dog house with everyone in the house.
Mad Poster
#435 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 1:50 PM

Skye Weiss has serious butterflies at his daughter's wedding. So many people! His little girl! And should he be worried that his granddaughter is playing the "robber" with such gusto? Skye would feel better if he knew that she's accommodating her cousin Arden, there, who always wants to play the cop. (His grandfather, Criminal Mastermind Rich Mann, would be appalled.)

Rhein, who is making her own refreshments to be sure there's enough to go around (Mary's daughter. So. Much!), sees that Uncle Skye is having trouble and engages him in an abstract conversation to settle his nerves.

The ceremony goes off without a hitch, and Penny and Rhett have their first married dance. Skye's nerves stop jangling so hard - his little girl's happy.

Although...there's his new son-in-law's bastard by somebody else, sitting up at the table with that sweet child of Mary's, talking about the looming prospect of teenhood just as if he had a right to exist! Not that Skye holds it against Wallys Beech, the boy can't help it - but the fact that he's exactly the same age as Skye's own granddaughter can't help but rankle.

Scholar
#436 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 5:49 AM

Bella Withers is trying on wedding dresses; she really isn't sure she wants to go thru with the ceremony. She loves Milo, but after losing the baby she is just having such a hard time trying to get excited about anything. They were so over-joyed to learn they were going to be parents, they'd already decorated the nursery & Bella had called her Mom, told her she was going to be a Grandma again (Bella's brothers all have children) She suffered a miscarriage very early in her pregnancy; they waited so long to finally be blessed **took awhile for ACR to kick in **

The Withers clan all gathered at Haven's Field for a lovely spring wedding. Naturally they are very chatty with each other while they wait for the ceremony to begin.
L to R:
Gwen, married to the youngest of the Withers, Jacob (sitting beside her)
Brittany Weldland in front of Gwen hasn't decided if she wants to make it official with her baby daddy & Mayor of Wisteria Valley, Jasper Withers (beside her).
Emmett, the middle son, is having another in depth environmental conversation with his wife, Fiona.
Briar & Liam Withers, parents of the bride, are still very much in love; just waiting for their only daughter to marry the love of her life.

***the guy in the background is just a townie taking the picture. Sadly these were the only pictures saved from this wedding game crashed shortly after the ceremony. Guess this was just an intense rehearsal
Mad Poster
#437 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 3:11 PM

Mary Land & Junior Mann's wedding was supposed to be outdoors, but heavy rain put paid to that idea! The bride and groom thoroughly enjoyed their special day regardless of the bad weather - they're delighted to be husband and wife!

After the wedding guests had left the new Mrs Mann cooked salmon for dinner and sat down to eat her first meal in her new home, joined by her new husband and her mother-in-law and father-in-law, Lana & Rich Mann.
Lab Assistant
#438 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 12:23 AM Last edited by lilorchid79 : 18th Dec 2014 at 3:08 AM.
Armand DeBateau and Murphy Cartier stole away to Twikkii Island for a romantic, intimate wedding on the beach.

Once the vows were said, and they were pronounced "Husband and Wife", Armand swept Murphy into his arms for a few romantic kisses.

Afterwards Armand fed his new bride some of their strawberry wedding cake and they also dined in turkey and salad.

Armand couldn't keep his hands (and lips ) off of his new wife and they soon snuck away to share a romantic dance before the ocean.

Field Researcher
#439 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 5:57 PM
Some photos from the wedding ceremony of June Barnes and Pekka Lundgren

June with her country artist sister, Juliette.

After saying their vows, June and Pekka participated in one of my oldest sims traditions - recreating the pose of Bella and Mortimer Goth in their wedding photo. I've been doing it since -07 at least, maybe earlier, for no real reason. I consider it a small tribute to my favourite sims couple

Juliette with Mari, twin sister of Pekka.

And here are the parents, Maggie and Bill Barnes. Their third child, Billy, is unfortunately not seen in this set of photos.
Field Researcher
#440 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 2:02 PM
Mitchell-Lombardo Wedding - Jason and Kestral (Bird)

After a very lengthy engagement, Jason and Kestral booked the Arches for their wedding ceremony and invited immediate family. The number of guests was severely limited due to space (and, to some degree, inclination). Even among the small number of relatives tension was high. Fireworks were expected, but they turned out to be the sort the couple would remember with amusement instead of horror. Kes wore a simple gown and the winged necklace she'd worn on their first date.

After the guests left, the bride and groom left the buffet dishes for the next day and shared their own private ceremony.

(Except to hide a few instances of awful clipping, I don't edit shots anymore and I'm really enjoying it.)
Forum Resident
#441 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 10:41 PM
Malcolm Landgraab IV and Cara Thorne

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Lab Assistant
#442 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 3:12 PM
My couple, Sage Potts and Becca Lawler, recently had a small, intimate wedding at the Belladonna Cove Community Church. They had gone from roommates, to friends, to lovers, to engaged couple and both couldn't wait to become husband and wife.

After the ceremony Becca was so thrilled that she jumped into her new husband's arms. (I seriously love Sage's expression in this picture. He looks so absolutely content about finally marrying the woman of his dreams ).

Afterwards they went to the reception, joined by family friend, Michelle Tse, and Becca's cousin, Rainelle Neengia.

They shared their first dance then talked and ate some more before stealing back away to the church to sit and reflect on the joyous day and the start of their wonderful new life together.

Mad Poster
#443 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 8:27 PM
Been meaning to upload these pictures somewhere for a while now...
Cassandra Goth and Timothy Riley's wedding (These pictures are actually so old that the babies Angela and Mary-Sue are carrying have just turned into children)

The attempt at posing...

The 'thank god shes stopped taking pictures' sigh...

The wedding kiss....

The "I didn't know I wasn't suppose to ask your Mum about her alien abduction story" conversation...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#444 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 5:25 AM

It's time for the wedding of the year (possibly the century): both Munny boys are getting married in their parents' backyard. Ernest and Sage Ann have the arch and chairs all set up. "Remember when we did this? I was so sure something was going to happen to stop it."
"Your ma stood right there and sang."
"And your Pa almost didn't cry."
"And we said the words -"
"And it started pouring rain, so we all had to run inside, where your Pa made that toast -"
"And your ma'd ordered that limosine and didn't tell us -"

The wedding was so huge (the bride has five siblings and two BFFs; both grooms are super-outgoing; and there's grandparents, an uncle, and cousins) it strained my graphics card, crashing three times. I was kept too busy saving to get much in the way of good pictures. Mark and Marsha, who got married first, are under the arch, and Amanda, Frank's bride, is obviously getting impatient with them. Who cares if the butts are in the seats yet? Get on with it so she can get married! She didn't have to let them go first, you know!

Amanda's beloved cousin Ruby Gorey and Ashleigh Pitts-Upsnott, wife of Mark's best friend, discover that they're wearing the same dress. Instead of getting catty about it, they have a dance-off.

But you will never convince Ernest that either bride or any of the guests outshines the mother of the grooms.

Mad Poster
#445 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 5:13 PM
Shotgun wedding before school:

Not really a wedding party... it was actually a birthday party for Ripp, but he decided he couldn't wait just another day to marry Cleo

Mad Poster
#446 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 5:22 PM
15th March was more than 24 hours ago right?

Can you guess whos getting married from the guests?

[Hint: You can see Capp's and Pleasants]
also why are all the children dancing? Apart from Philip... as his Mum Juliette stares at him with a "what you lookin' at?" expression

"No stress, no stress..."

Red is the Capp colours.. if you're wondering

The Capp men on this beloved day
"Before we all eat some of the worlds finest cake, I would just like to give a bit of a speech to my wonderful Lilith..."

Mad Poster
#447 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 8:39 PM

Frank Munny prepared for his wedding by watering the tomatoes while his folks canoodled.

Mark Munny greets his future sister-in-law. "Great dress!"
"Thanks. Ruby helped me pick it out. You look like a waiter."
"What can I tell you? I didn't have Ruby's help."

The wedding of Gracie Hawkins to Nemo LeStrange was a much more informal affair, but it was almost as crowded, and raised the roof. Also spread flu throughout Drama Acres, but life's rough.

Gracie and Nemo were still celebrating when their sisters came down the next morning. Gracie's getting pregnant before Nemo leaves for work, or she will know the reason why!

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#448 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 10:05 PM
When this page opened, it was right at the bottom of the page and all I could see was the last picture, and not all of it. I thought, "hah, that's a Peni wedding.'

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#449 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 3:18 PM
Good Wizard, Stefan Denisof, had come to Pleasantview all because of the picture of a beautiful, though very much dead, woman. He used his vast magical knowledge and a lot of determination to bring her back to the land of the living. From there the pair fell helplessly/hopelessly in love and are now ready to take the next step as husband and wife:

I seriously LOVE this picture of Rainelle. She just looks so absolutely in love and content, hehe:

And because I couldn't stop taking pictures, hehe, here are a couple more:

Lab Assistant
#450 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 1:52 AM

A winter wedding for Erik Swain and Mikala (whose last name escapes me). This is Erik's second marriage, and Mikala is a recently graduated university cheerleader.

A shot of some of the guests, including Erik's twin daughters from his first marriage (they're pretty brave facing the cold and snow without jackets) and the guy in the black suit is Mikala's uni buddy, Peter, the former Llama mascot.

Mikala is already expecting, and takes a moment to rub her belly before cutting the wedding cake

They're a cute couple <3. (Also, Mikala had the babies in-game, twin girls! More twins for Erik)
Page 18 of 23