Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Green Vegetable Plants,Ingredients and Recipes(Update:23.02.2016)

by icemunmun Posted 23rd May 2015 at 10:50 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2016 at 8:50 PM by icemunmun

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 51 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 4:22 AM Last edited by Alexiya : 14th Jul 2015 at 5:51 AM.
Thank your for help!!! I`ll redownload the files.
EPs ) I have all Expansion Packs and Catalogs (I thought that it is a program )

I redownload the files and cleared the ObjectsThumbnails in the Thumbnails. All works perfect (and new Bamboo and all receipts)!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 9:08 PM
yes Gumbo
yes gumbo
Test Subject
#53 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 8:48 PM
First:
I love your mod! It's awesome!

Second:
Can you upload the current string data beside the new mod?
I offer german translation...
Scholar
THANKS POST
#54 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 12:50 PM Last edited by BrittaMA : 18th Jul 2015 at 4:39 PM. Reason: Further testing
Thank you so much for the redone mod. But it does not work for me, although I deleted all cache files (I use the heavy version of your mod). Perhaps it conflicts with another mod. Anyhow, I'll go on trying.
Even after I removed every other mod nothing changed. It's the same as it was before the remake: it works, but the bamboo is still unnamed in it's old form, although I cleared all cache files as described in previous comments. I tried it in a complete new world, but it was the same result. Has anyone an idea how this can happen?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#55 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrittaMA
Thank you so much for the redone mod. But it does not work for me, although I deleted all cache files (I use the heavy version of your mod). Perhaps it conflicts with another mod. Anyhow, I'll go on trying.
Even after I removed every other mod nothing changed. It's the same as it was before the remake: it works, but the bamboo is still unnamed in it's old form, although I cleared all cache files as described in previous comments. I tried it in a complete new world, but it was the same result. Has anyone an idea how this can happen?

1) Have you re-downloaded the latest update( July 13th) ?
2) Have you deleted the ObjectThumbnail cache in the Thumbnail folder?
3)Do you have all the EPs?
4)Is the non-appearance of the new mesh the only issue?

@bubblegum_14 : I will upload it as soon as I have acess to my main PC.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#56 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 8:10 AM Last edited by BrittaMA : 20th Jul 2015 at 3:47 PM. Reason: Further testing
Thank you so much for your fast reply! Yes, I redownloaded your last update and I have all EPs. I also deleted all cache files as well as the Object Thumbnail. The related mods are installed (latest versions).
There are two issues I noticed: the new mesh does not appear (It's still the "normal" bush), and it doesn't have any name. The recipes are fully working under "Bamboo". It's quite strange. I'm playing a household on a castaway island with a large garden. I tried the mod in a complete new neighborhood, but there it was also only partly working. Something like this never happened before.
Ok, now I deleted your mod completely and removed all cache files as well as the object thumbnail. Then I started the game again and - of course - the related objects were missing. I saved it and left the game. Following I installed your mod again, removed all caches etc. and restarted the game. After stocking the fridge by debug i found again the bamboo shoots and made my sim plant one. And - big surprise - the new bamboo with your mesh appeared. Now there's only one thing missing: the name. The plant is still unnamed, there's just a blank space. Anyhow, I can live with this little issue.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 9:19 AM
My favorite parts of the game are gardening and cooking. Thank you for adding more and sharing. I can't wait to try it. =)
Test Subject
#58 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 2:57 PM
c'est génial a condition que cela fonctionne, hors je n'ai aucun livre de recettes ni de nouveau ingrédients, ça fait dix fois que je le télécharge et rien dans mon jeu! dommage merci pour le mod et l'idée. je n'y connait rien ds les dossiers mais normalement je télécharge, ma sims va a la librairie ou au magasin et a ts les légumes et autre là rien mais merci tt de même
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 4:04 PM
@ FLORISE - Est-ce que tu as téléchargé et installé le CCLoader comme indiqué dans la description?
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Do you have the other mods using CCLoader? Does none of them show up or only my mod is not showing?Also do you have any other food related mods?

Can you check what message shows up when you type "CCLoader" ( without quotes) in the cheat console?

Dont remember what I did wrong but I removed some mods and re-installed this and every thing works now. Thanks!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#61 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 1:15 PM
bubblegum__14 .... I have attached the Recipe strings which includes the new recipes.Sorry for the delay!

Alexiya, mekia02 I am happy that you could get it working!

BrittaMA ... thanks for testing it further.But I am at a loss why the name won't appear Other than the name,everything is working as it should?

FLORISE...... did you follow ATS Sandy 's advice? Do you have any other CCLoader mods? Do those work correctly?
Attached files:
File Type: rar  GreenVegRecipes_strings.rar (1.8 KB, 36 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 3:01 PM Last edited by psyraven : 11th Aug 2015 at 1:09 AM.

BrittaMA ... thanks for testing it further.But I am at a loss why the name won't appear Other than the name,everything is working as it should?

I have this problem too in my game because it's in Russian. So I looked at the SBTL strings with S3PE and noticed that the SBTL strings in all languages except for the latest updates (English, Polish and Italian) are missing the bamboo shoot strings. So this might be why the name on the bamboo won't appear if the game is in all of the remaining languages.

Also, I have translated this mod's strings into Russian and attached the file with the translation. Please add them! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 1:12 AM
icemunmun

I'm sorry about the inconvenience, the version I posted earlier was a bit raw. Here's a corrected version of the Russian SBTL strings translation.

Thank you in advance!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  FIXED_GreenVegetablesandCondiments+Recipes_RUS_Strings.zip (2.8 KB, 24 downloads)

† Psycho-Raven the grave digger. †
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 11:04 PM
Thanks for the mod! Hoping more Custom Foods are made!
Test Subject
#65 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 6:34 AM
My sims will not finish making the fried okra. When they try they will stop cooking at the food processor.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#66 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 7:21 PM
Thank you for this great MOD. I was getting bored with the in-game recipes!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#67 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by psyraven
I have this problem too in my game because it's in Russian. So I looked at the SBTL strings with S3PE and noticed that the SBTL strings in all languages except for the latest updates (English, Polish and Italian) are missing the bamboo shoot strings. So this might be why the name on the bamboo won't appear if the game is in all of the remaining languages.

Also, I have translated this mod's strings into Russian and attached the file with the translation. Please add them! :lovestruc

I need the good folks to re translate the strings to update the bamboo shoot strings.The problem is occurring because the bamboo shoot is a later update and the translations are of a previous version of the mod.Currently I am in the process of reinstalling all my programs and games ans I upgraded to Win 8.1 ( finally). I will get to it as soon as I have everything installed.

Quote: Originally posted by nihonnippon
My sims will not finish making the fried okra. When they try they will stop cooking at the food processor.

Is it only the fried okra they are having trouble with ? Does the fried Bamboo shoot function correctly?Is the cooking process stopping with the food processor only or with the generic cooking action too?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#68 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 1:42 AM Last edited by SHOWER_SCREAM : 25th Oct 2015 at 2:08 AM.
My Sim read the recipe book for Grilled Leek but the recipe doesn't appear for her to cook it; I tried clicking on the Fridge and Stove and I don't see anything. I also clicked on the book to make sure she read the recipe and I get the pop-up message that she already knows the recipe. And I also clicked on an outdoor grill to see if the recipe would appear there, but it wasn't listed there as well

She has made Cabbage Soup and Stuffed Cabbage Rolls already with no problems; just an FYI

EDIT: Came back to add some more info. I also have that issue with trying to cook Fried Okra; my Sim started cooking in a food processor but stopped suddenly and the sound effect from the food processor just kept repeating. I'm going to uninstall for now until these issues are fixed but thanks for the mod.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#69 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SHOWER_SCREAM
My Sim read the recipe book for Grilled Leek but the recipe doesn't appear for her to cook it; I tried clicking on the Fridge and Stove and I don't see anything. I also clicked on the book to make sure she read the recipe and I get the pop-up message that she already knows the recipe. And I also clicked on an outdoor grill to see if the recipe would appear there, but it wasn't listed there as well

She has made Cabbage Soup and Stuffed Cabbage Rolls already with no problems; just an FYI

EDIT: Came back to add some more info. I also have that issue with trying to cook Fried Okra; my Sim started cooking in a food processor but stopped suddenly and the sound effect from the food processor just kept repeating. I'm going to uninstall for now until these issues are fixed but thanks for the mod.

Ok..I am going to look into the matter. Do you have seasons installed ? ( I had made the meshes base game compatible but I am asking so that I can eliminate the problem files).I am thinking that since the original meshes from which I cloned and modified was available only as single servings, the recipes cannot be cooked using food processor.
I will look into the problems in details.
Are single servings working all right? with which other recipes does this problem occur ?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#70 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 5:16 PM
Thanks so much for making this! I installed yesterday, loaded up my game and had a party. The guests brought two of the new dishes! I've planted the plants but haven't played long enough for them to sprout and harvest yet. I'm so excited for my agricultural family to have new stuff to grow!
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 9:25 PM
Ok..I am going to look into the matter. Do you have seasons installed ? ( I had made the meshes base game compatible but I am asking so that I can eliminate the problem files).I am thinking that since the original meshes from which I cloned and modified was available only as single servings, the recipes cannot be cooked using food processor.
I will look into the problems in details.
Are single servings working all right? with which other recipes does this problem occur ?

Thanks for replying! Yes, I have all EP's and SP's (patched completely, I think 1.67 is the final patch). And also, I never make single servings of any meal (leftovers are a super time saver for my Sims') so I've never tested that feature. Is there a way to make it so that meals are only prepared on the cutting board? I had my Sim finally learn to make Grilled Salmon for her husband (his favorite meal) and I noticed she didn't use the food processor for it and that recipe is base game.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#72 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SHOWER_SCREAM
Thanks for replying! Yes, I have all EP's and SP's (patched completely, I think 1.67 is the final patch). And also, I never make single servings of any meal (leftovers are a super time saver for my Sims') so I've never tested that feature. Is there a way to make it so that meals are only prepared on the cutting board? I had my Sim finally learn to make Grilled Salmon for her husband (his favorite meal) and I noticed she didn't use the food processor for it and that recipe is base game.

Yes I can disallow the food processor for recipes. But I think the issue with the three fried and grilled recipes is that there are no meshes and resources for group serving ( in this case I modified game meshes for the recipes). they are only available as single servings.I didn't get the time to launch my game so cannot say for sure now.
Test Subject
#73 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 12:02 AM
Would love to use this mod, I have windows 10 don't know if that is why I cannot get these in my game, I followed all instructions and will not show up in loaded mods, help!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#74 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rainfall3
Would love to use this mod, I have windows 10 don't know if that is why I cannot get these in my game, I followed all instructions and will not show up in loaded mods, help!

1) are you on patch 1.67?
2) do you have CCLoader?
3) Type 'CCLoader' ( without quotes) into the cheat console and see what message you are getting.Is there an error notification?
4) the recipes won't appear unless you read the corresponding recipe books ( which can be bought from the bookstore).Are the Recipe books appearing?

@SHOWER_SCREAM

Can you try cooking the recipes without the food processor for group servings and see whether the cooking process completes? I am not being able to reproduce the error on my end.
Test Subject
#75 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 4:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rainfall3

Everything that worked on Windows 7 and/or 8 is still compatible with Windows 10.
Page 3 of 5