Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2022 at 1:27 PM Last edited by notaweirdperson : 19th Jan 2022 at 3:22 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Desk locator not working?
Recently, I downloaded the desk locator by MogHughson. However, the child sims keep putting their homework on the ground instead of the desk. I claimed the locator for each sim, put the locator on different slots of the desk, put it on a shelf (which is on the same tile as the desk), tried with both cc and maxis desks, nothing seems to be working. Does anyone has an idea why?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 19th Jan 2022 at 1:52 PM
Do you have the right side of the desk free? Children approach a vanilla desk from the right side (from the perspective of the seat), while teens and adults simply stand beside the chair facing the front.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jan 2022 at 2:12 PM Last edited by notaweirdperson : 19th Jan 2022 at 3:29 PM.
I do, and both the children and teens have this problem

Edit: At first I thought it is because of cc but after lots of testing the issue is not that. I freed up the right side of a maxis desk and it did solve the issue... for a while, then they keep putting their work on the ground again even though the desk is empty.