Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Replacement Eyes for TS3

by aikea guinea Posted 18th Jun 2009 at 2:00 PM - Updated 27th Jul 2009 at 8:01 AM by aikea guinea : Added information and fixed typo. Eventually added a comparison picture.

199 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 189 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 8
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#101 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 7:56 PM
WOW!! This is amazing!! TS3 doesn't work for me, but I would download this for sure Thanks

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#102 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 9:00 PM
Thank you these eyes are way better than the Maxis ones. I have a question for you though and it may sound wierd. Do you plan on uploading the sim in thumbnail picture 4 above the word replacement? He is to cute. :lovestruc
Instructor
#103 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 9:37 PM
"Skintones and hair mesh in the green eyes example pic are currently incomplete and unreleased experiments by me"

Seriously? HAIR MESH?

You are my hero!

Thanks for the hard work!

Count no Sim lucky until he is dead.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#104 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 10:05 PM
Very well done! I'm using these for sure. Thanks
Test Subject
#105 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 10:25 PM
Thank you for uploading these! Quick question though...where can I find the default eyes in the multitudes of folders for Sims 3 so I can delete it?
Field Researcher
#106 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 10:55 PM
I bow down to your greatness.

To Sim is the GREATEST adventure...
Test Subject
#107 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 11:01 PM
aaaaaah looks far far better! thanks alot x
Test Subject
#108 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 11:23 PM
Nice to see you working sims 3 too, I loved your things the most
Now you earned yourself a big hug.
Thank you fore everything.
Inventor
#109 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 11:40 PM
Such a big improvement!! Thanks heaps!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#110 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 12:15 AM
Gah the lips on your skin are EXACTLY what I want with my sims.. I hope you release your skins soon!

The eyes of course are amazing. Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#111 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aikea guinea
I'm using both these and the Awesome mod without any problems; they are not in any way a script mod as far as I know. Try deleting your scriptCache.package and see if that fixes anything.

Of course, I did do that. But it would only load if I removed the awesome mod and vice versa. I will try again and see how it goes. I really want these eyes.

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Instructor
#112 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 7:10 AM
I use these and the awesome mod too. Are you putting these in the correct place.
Field Researcher
#113 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 8:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simdebster
Of course, I did do that. But it would only load if I removed the awesome mod and vice versa. I will try again and see how it goes. I really want these eyes.

It's actually the SimCompositor.cache (I think that's what it's called) that you need to delete. I actually make a habit of deleting all four cache files before starting, and they both work for me

Thanks Aikea, this was one of the things I was really hoping for. Looking forward to seeing your skintone, too

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Test Subject
#114 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 8:36 AM
This is something truly awesome! Thank you:D
Test Subject
#115 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 9:15 AM
These look lovely, but they didn't work for me
I downloaded delphy's install helper monkey and extracted it with WinRAR and then double clicked it. And if i re-double click it says it's already installed. And I tried seeing if the new eyes worked on newly created sims, but they don't.
I have Windows XP not Windows Vista. I have no idea if that has anything to do with it. I also downloaded those skin textures and those didn't show up either. I'm really sorry if I'm complaining about something that's already been answered, but if you could help I would appreciate it alot
Test Subject
#116 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 10:33 AM
They're beautiful!! Thank you so much!

Suddenly...ice cream cones. Hundreds of them!!
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 11:34 AM
Wow, they are so bright and shiny and full of life! Thank you so much for making & sharing them!

Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
Today is a gift, that is why
We call it the Present.
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 12:04 PM
You are awesome, thank you! And did I read correctly? You've got a skintone and a hair mesh in the works? Niiiiice!
Instructor
#119 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 12:36 PM Last edited by harryishere : 20th Jun 2009 at 6:10 PM.
please please please can you make a tutorial on how to change the eyes, please, i would really like to have a go at it myself. i think yours are really good but i want to make some which suit my style of sims
Instructor
#120 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 12:58 PM
These are great thanks for sharing

^_^
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:20 PM
Thank you! The eyes were bothering me!
Test Subject
#122 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 3:08 PM
This is truly a work of art. "May not be The Most Amazing Eyes Ever" my foot! These are beautiful, the best on the net.
Forum Resident
#123 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 3:46 PM
these are great - you got many downloads... amazing work!! I look for to more of your creations!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 6:11 PM
It's a lovely improvement. Thanks a lot . . .

From out of time and place,
I'm a girl with the elven grace.
Before you knock on the door,
Don't forget to look at the mirror.
Test Subject
#125 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 9:04 PM
Thank you so much for these replacement ! They are juste awesome, great job !

Can I ask you something please ? Could you share your male model ? (the black haired one on the third and fourth screen) It would be great ! He's so smart and sexy *_*
Page 5 of 8