Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 2:03 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Tinkle Grant park doors and windows set not downloading
Can someone possibly help me understand why this won't work for me in-game? This conversion set is gorgeous and I desperately need it. I have downloaded all the relevant meshes and files several times across several different forum links and archives - no result.

This seems like a completely standard download set like all the rest of the CC I have, so I can't understand why this wouldn't work. Below is a recent blog post on tumblr that archives lost CC sims 2 content:

https://sims2packrat.tumblr.com/pos...nversion-of-the

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Are you unzipping the files when placing them in your downloads folder?

As far as I know yes, going through the same processes I've always done to DL countless other CC pieces. Let me try again.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Are you unzipping the files when placing them in your downloads folder?

Yeah, it should be working because all the relevant .PACKAGE files appear to be in the right places. I must be doing something wrong here?? it's such a drag
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zeddman123
Yeah, it should be working because all the relevant .PACKAGE files appear to be in the right places. I must be doing something wrong here?? it's such a drag

Ok! not to worry. for some reason WinRAR wasnt extracting the files in the downloads folder even though it always has done in the past? thanks anyways!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 3:29 PM
For some reason the black and white recolour won't work. Any ideas?

https://hellhasspoken.proboards.com...-ii-black-white