Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Asian skintone V2

by chakaru Posted 14th Nov 2007 at 1:01 PM - Updated 10th Mar 2008 at 7:06 AM by chakaru

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
#26 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fallenshire
Hi... just wanted to say thank you. Those skintones are really great. Now, to my question... is there any way that you will do default replacements of those? Because I'm looking for some default asian skins, for my asian neighborhood, but no luck yet. And those would be just perfect.

Agreed! ^^ I'm a default freak... So I support this idea! XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 2:57 PM
Oh wow... I have never made defaults before - my last set was made up as defaults by a good friend of mine. So I would either have to ask her to do it again or I have to read my way through tutorials @_@... We'll see ^_^
#28 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 6:44 AM
This is very useful. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 2:33 AM
thank you for the new version, seems like I'm always using your other set alot lately. The lips texture, I don't know why but I just love that look! sometimes glossylips aren't always what I'm looking for when I want a natural sim. thanks again love these just as much as the orginals, great job!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 8:06 AM
They're all gorgeous, thanks so much! The noses ARE adorable, and like you, I have a thing for cute noses!

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 3:36 PM
Hi chakaru! Nice work! I was wondering, any chance of having default versions of these? If so, I would like to request that the dark be also available as the tan version. I like it a lot and I would like to use it as my default tan (#3)!
Scholar
#32 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 6:55 PM
These are absolutely wonderful! Thank you! When I try to make my self-sim I usually get so frustrated that all my make-up and custom skin options look so caucasian in the shading and especially the assumed double-eyelid. Thanks again! Great skins!

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Test Subject
#33 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 5:37 AM
The skins are absolutely beautiful... thank you for making them! I have just one question, though.. I love the outfit on the 'pale' model and didn't find it on peggysims or sims 2 heaven.. so if it's yours, could you please upload it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BunnyGrrl
The skins are absolutely beautiful... thank you for making them! I have just one question, though.. I love the outfit on the 'pale' model and didn't find it on peggysims or sims 2 heaven.. so if it's yours, could you please upload it?

The outfit of the pale model is indeed one of mine and can be found here on mts2 ^^ my browser hates me at the moment so I can't link you to it, but you can find it in my downloads section ^^ Its called the batrace coat.
Test Subject
#35 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 5:19 AM
Love Them!

KyRiaOfficial
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 3:26 PM
Love the skintones, but unforunately I can't download the "light 2 by chakaru.zip" without getting an invalid archive message.

Here you'll find more downloads by me; GoddessByline's SimPage and N99

"Remember to always be yourself... Unless you suck."
Field Researcher
#37 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 2:13 AM
I just love your range on Asian skintones. Thank you.
Test Subject
#38 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 8:20 PM
gasp! so pretty! thank you!

sometimes people run away, just to see if anyone cares enough to follow.
Test Subject
#39 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 6:42 AM
Thank you, they look fantastic

It's the air that I breathe
it's my fall at your feet
it is my song
I sing when you are gone

All my hopes and my fears,
in this moment are clear
you are the one
my moon my stars my sun
Test Subject
#40 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 12:05 PM
ooh i wish these were default :< but still awesome maybe you can find somebody that could do it?
Test Subject
#42 Old 31st May 2010 at 5:50 AM
Love it, thanks. I have so many skin tones now on my sims 2 though, it's ridiculous. I am sure half of them are Asian skin tones too XD
Instructor
#43 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 4:00 AM
As of the time I'm writing this, downloads are offline for maintenance. So I can't download just yet, but I will recommend these files on my site to anyone wishing to download my Milp set.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 7:49 PM
soo beutiful! just what i was looking for. :]
THANKS POST
#45 Old 25th May 2014 at 2:17 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 6:15 AM
Thank you so much for putting a lot of effort into your creation and thank you for letting people download your amazing work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 7:10 AM
Thanks You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 12:44 PM
Thank You :))
Scholar
THANKS POST
#49 Old 9th May 2015 at 9:50 AM
Those skintones are so pretty!
Test Subject
#50 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 1:37 PM
Any chance for a default replacement? Or perhaps a re-upload of v1's default replacement as the link in your live journal is down (:
Page 2 of 3