Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Oct 2021 at 1:56 AM
Default Roadless Flying Broomstick
Hello people
Does anyone knows a mod that adds flying broomsticks for wizards and witches that doesn't need a road? Kind like the magical broomsticks in Sims 4, or the Jetpack on Sims 3 Into the future.

Its kind lame that Witches need a road to use their magical broom. I play in Dragon Valley and the House of my family is a Castle right in the top of the mountain, and everytime that they need to go to the village, they have to walk a long way to reach the road to use the Magical Broom. And it makes impossible for witches to use it in Roadless worlds like Medieval Base Worlds and even the Roadless version of Dragon Valley.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Oct 2021 at 12:50 AM Last edited by jparks.gsp : 20th Oct 2021 at 1:31 AM.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Oct 2021 at 12:03 AM
I thought about this mod, but I think it wouldn't work with a broom being altered by a jetpack for example, I think the animations would be really weird. And I'm kind of afraid to use this mod because all the changes made are permanent even if I uninstall the mod.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Oct 2021 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thequesh
And I'm kind of afraid to use this mod because all the changes made are permanent even if I uninstall the mod.

Only for individual items, which you can easily revert back with the mod or simply replace by buying new ones.
For example, if you buy a broom and change its script, you're only changing that specific individual broom. The next time you buy that same type of broom again, the new broom will behave like a regular broom.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Oct 2021 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jparks.gsp
Maybe try using the Transmogrifier on a broom? https://modthesims.info/d/592332/th...pt-changer.html

As I suspected, it got really weird hahaha

Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2021 at 10:58 AM
Ani made such a mod for bikes, as those require roads as well. It can be found here: https://anitmb.tumblr.com/Downloads and is called Mountain Bike Mod. Maybe that's somethong to work with? I'd love to see witches on brooms roaming freely (as well as UFOs, by the way, they need roads too... why, EA?).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Oct 2021 at 7:17 PM
Yeah I heard about that mod and even tried, but the animation didn't work. I hope that mod like that has a change to be made. It would be so cool. I didn't know that UFOs need a road too, omg. Guess the jetpack it was the only "special" way of transport that they did it right.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Nov 2021 at 3:14 AM
Oh how I wish there was a mod that would allow something like this. EA already had everything they needed on their hands. They simply just didn't want it to do it

PS: Is a edited video!
Screenshots