Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*TESTING* Modern Elevators - Updated to 1.48

by Diriel Posted 25th Feb 2012 at 3:43 PM - Updated 30th Jan 2013 at 12:15 PM by Diriel : Update

119 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 71 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 3:22 AM
They work perfectly! Without a bug or hitch Thank you very much for making this; I use these ALL The time when I build now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 1:25 PM
i loved it! it works fine for me and I'm 1.36
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 3:38 PM
FINALLY! THanks!! Those default elevators are SOOOOO hideous - lol.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 10:28 PM
soooooo cooooool man thx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 4:36 PM
OMG these really are beautiful.

PLEASE PLEAEPLEASE keep updating.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 10:04 PM
I read somewhere in here you cannot have the modern without deco on each floor.

why is this? any advances in just being able to use modern elevators alone

currently i hover the mouse over your elevator and it says "sims3.Deriel...etc"
Field Researcher
#82 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 7:59 PM
Is this compatible with 1.38?

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 5:40 PM
what the heck i have late night and it will not go on the game
Test Subject
#84 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 4:12 AM
Unforunately, as of the 1.42 patch, this appears to be the culprit of constant game crashing, when attempting to use the lift, it results in an ACCESS_VIOLATION error.
Test Subject
#85 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 10:51 PM
This is a great mod but after i did the latest update (4.2 I think it was) it crashes everytime I use it. Do you know why this is and could you please update the mod because anybody who would of got the update will not be able to use this great mod.
Thanks.
Test Subject
#86 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 10:31 PM
I'd like to chime in on the "this mod breaks patch 1.42" posts. This is one of my most favorite objects, I use it EVERYWHERE. Please fix it soon, I love this elevator!
Field Researcher
#87 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 4:54 PM
Oh, I hope this can be fixed soon! That darn EA elevator rarely fits into any of my buildings.
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 9:25 PM
Indeed, using this elevator crashes the game. And yes, it's the only modern elevator available! Please update or instruct us how to update it on our own?
Test Subject
#89 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 11:50 AM
No offence dude but um... it didn't even show up in elevators
PC:MAC
have got late night but it just dosent work
Looks Awesome though!!
Test Subject
#90 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 11:22 PM
I get that bug where my Sims can't route through the elevator when told to use a certain object, and my game crashed when I tried to make them simply use the elevator to go to the ground floor. :/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#91 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 10:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChibiMegamy
I get that bug where my Sims can't route through the elevator when told to use a certain object, and my game crashed when I tried to make them simply use the elevator to go to the ground floor. :/

The crashing is because the package is so out of date. I've rebuilt it with the latest libraries, testing it now. All the crashing seems to be fixed, I'll be reuploading some time today if I don't find any other issues.

So there! D=<
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#92 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 1:19 PM
YES!! I was so hoping that this would become alive again! I used this elevator in ALL of my custom buildings. This is the best! You rock. Thank you so much for updating this!! :D
Scholar
#93 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Diriel
The crashing is because the package is so out of date. I've rebuilt it with the latest libraries, testing it now. All the crashing seems to be fixed, I'll be reuploading some time today if I don't find any other issues.

Finally Thank you

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 18th Feb 2013 at 10:19 PM
I really hope you get all the bugs ironed out as I so want a modern 'real' elevator in my game at last!

It look gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 11:58 PM
I couldn't get these to work in my game. I'm using Windows 7 64 bit. They will go in just like the other elevators and they appear has they should when placing them in built mode, however they just will not go up or down, they just sit. I've turned adjusting them by turning them different directions and that doesn't seem to make a difference. I have all the expansion packs except Unver. Life and Katie Perry. I haven't tried them since I patched to 1.50.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 12:16 AM
Thanks!!!! No Mo Oldy Times Babe!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 7:06 AM
Please keep updating! I really HATE the deco elevators... but I need to know these work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#98 Old 12th May 2013 at 6:14 AM
So, is it up to date and all good now? Want to download, but want to wait till all is compatible with the latest patches, etc. It looks awesome!
Test Subject
#99 Old 16th May 2013 at 9:40 AM
So this will work with patch 1.50? Please can you clarify this. And a big THANK YOU for doing this. :o)
Scholar
#100 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 9:30 AM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 23rd Jun 2013 at 4:09 AM.
Hey Diriel, 1.55 buggered up the elevator again. :/ Is it possible you can fix it? Thanks :D

False alarm.. I had a weird bug... LoL XD

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Page 4 of 5