Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Escape the Bin Series: Hassan Mohsen

by FREEDOM_55 Posted 26th May 2012 at 8:31 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2013 at 10:39 AM by FREEDOM_55

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 2:08 AM
Congrats on your 10th upload \o/, and congrats for the feature, huzzah! He's really perfect, you did a good job with him. Thank you for your hard work and your patience, too! Four years?!?! wow! LOL
Inventor
#27 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 5:32 PM
I hope modthesims should remain neutral ... if "musleme" or something .... :lovestruc
Instructor
Original Poster
#28 Old 11th Apr 2013 at 2:27 PM
What a nice surprise to just long on and find out I am featured again! This is most unexpected .Thanks Everyone for your continued support and recognition, I appreciate it so much I feel like an amazing superstar right now
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 2:12 AM
Wow, he's sexeyyy!! thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 12:05 AM
He is very sexy! Great job and keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 2:00 AM
He is so broodily awesome! Thanks.
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 5:09 AM
Hehe, I just realized the hair on his chins make it look like a semi-butt.

Sometimes, I like to lie around the house like a potato.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 17th Apr 2013 at 2:34 AM
Thank you so much! I'm Palestinian, so I'm always so happy to see Middle Eastern / North African Sims and supplies for my games, which are set in North Africa and the Mediterranean. You did a very good job with his Semite appearance. I can't wait to marry him off to a nice Middle Eastern girl :-D and see what their kids look like.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 12:54 AM
Anyone else thinks this pretty much looks like the Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev....Awkward!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sman871
Anyone else thinks this pretty much looks like the Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev....Awkward!

I agree with you! That's why I was shocked that it became featured, he looks a lot like him.
Instructor
Original Poster
#36 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 11:55 AM Last edited by FREEDOM_55 : 23rd Apr 2013 at 2:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sman871

Quote: Originally posted by unmonostudios@hotmail.com
I agree with you! That's why I was shocked that it became featured, he looks a lot like him.

I don't understand why you are so shocked? Hassan was created and featured way before the Boston bombing happened. The sim and event don't relate at all. The fact that both you and sman71's are trying to make them relate makes your comments are in bad taste, insensitive, offensive and racist

Whether there is an accurate resemblance to one of the Boston bombers or not, you implied an association with Middle Eastern men with terrorism. You made discriminatory judgments on of their character that was solely based on how they looked, specifically ethnic features.

There are many people of various ethnic origins who look "similar" (though all probably look the “same” to you) to Tamerlan Tsarnaev. In this thread alone, many other people saw real life resemblances to actors, athletes, and even co workers & family members. They are people they deal with everyday. And this is only "awkward " because you associate anyone who looks like that with being a bomber, a terrorist. This is a racist perspective. Such a perspective goes past reducing the sim’s character or identity to only how they look, it’s more significantly impactful than that, but entire real life group to one dimension. Perpetuating one image dehumanizes the minority groups.

Currently In the post 911 era in the United States there is currently an rampant issue: islamophobia. This unfortunately results is in violent attacks, murders, and constant prejudice & discrimination to innocent people of a similar background. With your fallacious comments you must ask yourselves of the impact.If your encouraging, adding to or inviting these negative associations to spread.

I make a great amount of effort to not present characters in a disrespectful or stereotypical manner. I see it as a personal responsibility to others who can relate to them and to educate the one’ who cannot. To broaden experiences in game and in real life.I just wanted to avoid a anti-Muslim flame war in my comment section because of this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 9th May 2013 at 11:34 AM
Can someone help me it's a sim file so i put it into downloads but i dont see it in launcher nor does anything happen when i double click it/...
Instructor
Original Poster
#38 Old 20th May 2013 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jaylentwin
Can someone help me it's a sim file so i put it into downloads but i dont see it in launcher nor does anything happen when i double click it/...

Iit's not showing up because it not suppost to go into the 'downloads' folder or show up in the launcher.

Download the sim file found in this thread.

Hassan's sim file should be put in your 'SavedSims' folder( found under documents>Electronic Arts->Sims 3--> SavedSims)

you should first find him in your sim bin in Create A Sim in game

I hope this helps, if problems persist feel free to pm me
Happy Simming
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 2:22 AM
Hassan is gorgeous. My female (and some male) sims have a new guy to drool over.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 4:31 PM
thankssss
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 3:51 PM
very cool. beautiful work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 18th May 2014 at 10:14 PM
I've played this sim for years. But now I have to change the name cuz that's my boyfriend's name and it's awkward. Lmfao. :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 5:35 PM
(help me) No cookies found!

No valid MTS login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
Try allowing "modthesims.info" in your security software for cookies.
MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.
Generated by getfile.php
Test Subject
#44 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 5:48 PM
Default help me download
Quote: Originally posted by FREEDOM_55
What a nice surprise to just long on and find out I am featured again! This is most unexpected .Thanks Everyone for your continued support and recognition, I appreciate it so much I feel like an amazing superstar right now

No cookies found!

No valid MTS login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
Try allowing "modthesims.info" in your security software for cookies.
MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.
Generated by getfile.php
Test Subject
#45 Old 9th May 2018 at 4:00 AM
The Kittyklan site for Robo Kitty is gone. Can anyone help me get these: "Eye Baggage and chin strap goatee defaults by Robo kitty" so I can use this character as it looks in the screenshots? Thanks for any and all help!
Page 2 of 2