Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Embodiment of Evil: Taahe Eylee'N & Nootok Eylee'N (No CC)

by Yogi-Tea Posted 12th May 2013 at 6:47 PM - Updated 1st Mar 2014 at 5:14 PM by Yogi-Tea : thumb pictures enlarged to fit new page style

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th May 2013 at 7:17 PM
Just stunning, great job :lovestruc
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th May 2013 at 8:13 PM
Ooh, they're creepy! Love them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th May 2013 at 10:15 PM
Such a great backstory too
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th May 2013 at 11:00 PM
Love them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th May 2013 at 11:25 PM
They look so cool!
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th May 2013 at 5:12 AM
Thanks to all of you for the lovely comments. I appreciate your feedback very much. :lovestruc
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th May 2013 at 6:07 AM
Love...they are outstanding, unique, quirky, charming.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th May 2013 at 10:55 AM
Oh these sims are wonderful, I LOVE them! I love their backstory and the way you've presented them in the screenshots too, they look like they have so much character. Good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th May 2013 at 3:09 PM
These are awesome. They remind me of a race of aliens on "Defiance". Very cool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th May 2013 at 7:50 PM
WOW. Just WOW. I haven't seen such creativity in a very long time! You've done an amazing job
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th May 2013 at 7:56 PM
Thank you guys. I'm so glad you like them.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th May 2013 at 11:20 PM
These are great! I don't usually download sims into my game, unless they're gorgeous or unique. Well, your's are not gorgeous...no offense, but they are certainly unique. I can't wait to play them in my game.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 13th May 2013 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simspy2
These are awesome. They remind me of a race of aliens on "Defiance". Very cool.

The Castithans? Yeah. I think it's the hair.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th May 2013 at 12:58 AM
Holy crow, these guys are creepy! Love 'em!
Inventor
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th May 2013 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whoden
The Castithans? Yeah. I think it's the hair.
I had to google "Defiance" and "Castithans" because I hadn't heard of it before. This tv show has not been released in Germany yet.

I think the only similarity to the Castithans is indeed the hair.

I must admit I'm a bit worried - you guys seem to like creepy sims. *lol*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th May 2013 at 4:01 PM
I agree, the hair is the main similarity, but they are also pale-skinned, and the female seems to wear a kind of head covering when out in public.
Or maybe I just watch too much tv.
Regardless, really cool sims.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th May 2013 at 5:39 PM
I rarely download sims but I simply must have these, they're so well made and unique looking, They also look quite creepy (but in a good way) I love'em! thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th May 2013 at 6:37 AM
Downloading these two right now! I've recently been gathering aliens to repopulate Lunar Lakes with, and they'll fit in perfectly! Thank you so much!

And I too am reminded of the Castithans from Defiance.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th May 2013 at 12:54 PM
I really love these two, one question though what outfit is the athletic one? I can't find it and I have every expansion and most store stuff. Thank you for making them they are fitting in well in my game.
Inventor
Original Poster
#21 Old 15th May 2013 at 4:49 PM Last edited by Yogi-Tea : 16th May 2013 at 4:46 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Rena_87
I really love these two, one question though what outfit is the athletic one? I can't find it and I have every expansion and most store stuff. Thank you for making them they are fitting in well in my game.
Just click on the spoiler for outfits and you'll see from what EP or Base Game they are. The athletic outfit is Base Game, however, you need to unlock the outfits to see them in game*.

Edit:[*] not in "game", in "create a sim", of course.
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th May 2013 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yogi-Tea
Just click on the spoiler for outfits and you'll see from what EP or Base Game they are. The athletic outfit is Base Game, however, you need to unlock the outfits to see them in game.

Thank you, and again lovely.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#23 Old 15th May 2013 at 10:51 PM
Oh wow! So unique! So impressive (no CC)! Soooo adding these 2 to my game! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th May 2013 at 11:46 AM
Can you PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE try and make it for just the normal sims 3 without expansion packs because there so amazing!
Inventor
Original Poster
#25 Old 17th May 2013 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kpop_Lover
Can you PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE try and make it for just the normal sims 3 without expansion packs because there so amazing!
Why don't you just try to install them, it might will work anyway.

You'd need "Supernatural" for them to be vampires and all other EPs are only for their outfits and hair - but you can easily change that in something else. Outfits and hair of EPs that you don't have will be replaced with random base game content. So don't worry about it.

Please let me know it it worked for you. If not, I'll create a base game only version for you.
Page 1 of 3