Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Base Game Hair!-Female

by hgirl2k Posted 9th Jul 2013 at 9:38 AM - Updated 15th Mar 2014 at 7:34 AM by hgirl2k

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#51 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 3:01 PM
In the Pick your own file are they all also disabled for townies? Cause that's the functionality I really want. Either way thank you for all your work. it's a LOT of files I bet it got tedious doing them one by one.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#52 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 6:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Azurayel
for some reason your mods are only working partially, only half of the hairs are hidden and only part of the clothes are hidden, they weren't even working before but I moved a couple of things to work and i got it to work partway?? I have everything for the base game, clothes, hair, both genders and even for teens. I'm running 1.67, I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.. I don't have a whole lot of other mods installed as of yet, I'm still testing everything so I am not sure what's going on.. :/

I'm so sorry not responding sooner. May you please tell me which mod you downloaded? And if possible, all the mods you have in all? I'm sorry for the glitch.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 6:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yolee Kawaii
This sounds awesome. I will try it and see if I can't figure it out. lol... Assuming it works fine in my game, it would be stellar to have this same thing for accessories and clothing.

Thanks for the request! I will try to make that as soon as possible!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 6:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chisagi
In the Pick your own file are they all also disabled for townies? Cause that's the functionality I really want. Either way thank you for all your work. it's a LOT of files I bet it got tedious doing them one by one.

I'm so sorry for not responding sooner! Yes, sadly, it is disabled for townies. But, if you want, you can just email me a list of which items you would like to hide and I can make a custom made mod for you that doesn't disable it for townies. My email is hgirl2k@yahoo.com Also, when you email it, please title the subject "Combine my package!-MTS", so that I can recognize it. And yes, it can pretty tedious picking them one by one, but I still enjoy doing it for everyone!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 20th Mar 2014 at 5:33 PM
Just awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 13th May 2014 at 4:13 AM
im so glad this exists. you have no idea how long it takes for cas to lead on my computer because of all my cc
THANKS POST
#57 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 7:23 PM
AWESOME!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 1:15 PM Last edited by max4love : 24th Aug 2014 at 1:23 PM. Reason: Add a thought
I love this mod! But... is there any way to hide more of the base game hair in the choose-your-own option? Only some of the hair is included, and I absolutely detest that default haircut - the medium length one that curves on the side of the head. And the high, wide pigtails with the bows. Anyone?
Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#59 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 1:13 PM
Thank you so much hgirl2k, I didnt thank you sooner because I actually forgot that it was me who made the request hahah, thanks really!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JuBa_0oº
Thank you so much hgirl2k, I didnt thank you sooner because I actually forgot that it was me who made the request hahah, thanks really!

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 4:30 AM
Thank you! I am so sick of Sims aging up and wearing the stupidest hats! Thanks you!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#62 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:47 AM
Thank you!
Page 3 of 3