Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 134 of 135
Test Subject
#3326 Old 13th Oct 2022 at 5:16 AM
Default Me Too
Quote: Originally posted by a1alldayeveryday
Hello!! Love your mods! quick question I recieved a BE report saying that UIcheats is causing issues. Just wondering because I don't have the legacy edition of sims so I only have the downloaded version from February. Please let me know if it may be a glitch but still wanted to make you aware.

I was just looking for a place to report it when I saw this comment. It's messing up the world select screen. At first, I thought it was all worlds are residential, so I removed that, and it was still affected. Then the BE popped up. Once I removed the below mods everything went normal.

Detection Type: ALL UI Mods
UI Mod File Name Date
Mods\King_Zace_15ClubsPerSim 2.3\King_Zace_15ClubsPerSim.package 08/30/2022
Mods\More_CAS_Columns_(3_Columns).package 09/23/2022
Mods\UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.34\UI_Cheats_Extension.package 08/31/2022
Test Subject
#3327 Old 1st Nov 2022 at 4:59 AM
Hello! Like the users above me, i am also having BE problems with the UI cheats extension and more columns mod. This has happened about 8 times so far whenever I have my sims travel, the report pops up and the game screen has a blue overlay over it which i'm unable to interact with. The only way I found to get out of it so far is to click the x like i'm about to exit the game, click cancel, and then everything is fine. Thank you for all that you do!

Detection Type: ALL UI Mods
UI Mod File Name Date
Mods\More_CAS_Columns_(4_Columns).package 10/02/2022
Mods\UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.34\UI_Cheats_Extension.package 08/31/2022
Test Subject
#3328 Old 9th Nov 2022 at 9:09 PM
Default Corrupted Game
I recieved the same aforementioned bug where the game is unplayable, I've been making efforts to resolve the issue but my game is corrupted beyond use. Really struggling here.
Test Subject
#3329 Old 28th Dec 2022 at 7:57 PM
Heyyy! I just updated my game and made sure to download the newest version of the mod, but I can't get it to work. Mods/script mods are enabled, I've tried removing every single other mod from my mods folder (including MCCC and CC) and I've tried downloading both the legacy and normal version. Whenever I open my game the UI is glitched and I can't click anything. I have to force the game to close with task manager. I don't know what's wrong! Help!
Test Subject
#3330 Old 22nd Jan 2023 at 12:27 AM
Heyy! I just got back on this Sims4 after not playing for a few months and I can not get UI cheats to work in Game. My screen was glitches so I removed Columns, Updated MCCommand but UI cheats is giving me a headache. I am constantly removing mods to figure out whats wrong. I also tried both UI neither one work. I am on Mac so Im not sure if that makes a difference but if anyone could help it is very much appreciated.
Test Subject
#3331 Old 22nd Jan 2023 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TSIMS98
Heyy! I just got back on this Sims4 after not playing for a few months and I can not get UI cheats to work in Game. My screen was glitches so I removed Columns, Updated MCCommand but UI cheats is giving me a headache. I am constantly removing mods to figure out whats wrong. I also tried both UI neither one work. I am on Mac so Im not sure if that makes a difference but if anyone could help it is very much appreciated.

Same here
I guess I figured out which mod is ther problem but I don't know for sure. I think it's Twistedmexi's CAW. I just installed it a few Minutes ago and suddenly my entire UI was messed up. I guess I have to delete one of these two mods until the release of new versions
Instructor
#3332 Old 31st Jan 2023 at 5:46 PM
UI cheats extension for 64 bit?
Well, where is the UI cheats extension for the regular 64-bit version? There doesn't seem to be one available to download anywhere. It's only for legacy.
I thought Weebersu would get to it after a while, but he hasn't. Is it EVER going to be available, or has it been discontinued?
Lab Assistant
#3333 Old 31st Jan 2023 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FalseZen
Well, where is the UI cheats extension for the regular 64-bit version? There doesn't seem to be one available to download anywhere. It's only for legacy.
I thought Weebersu would get to it after a while, but he hasn't. Is it EVER going to be available, or has it been discontinued?

On his Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-28-26240068

= luthienrising (on the Forums and AHQ)
Instructor
#3334 Old 8th Feb 2023 at 7:33 PM
Thank you so much Shelleny, and thank you too Weerbesu! 😄
Test Subject
#3335 Old 17th Feb 2023 at 6:29 PM
Hey there.
Unfortunately, I can't leave a comment on your Patreon, but after the last game update, I am experiencing glitches that seem to be caused by UI Cheats.
I use a LittleMisSam mod, Retail Overhaul, and after updating it I noticed that the glitch of the big pink dot inside a blue box showed up.
Doing some research it seems to be related to those mods regarding UI.
The problem is that if I try to remove your mod (August 2022 version) from the folder I can no longer play the game.
If I load a game and select a household, I notice a pink box all around the screen, and the bottom bar with all the info disappears (the thumbnail on the left of the controlled Sim, the cell phone icon, the seasons icon, the time icon, the one related to the Sim all on the right [career, friendships, sim sheet, etc...]), and some icons also disappear from the small bar on the top right, and it is also impossible for me to open the options menu or try to go back to the scenario selection.
In addition, the game remains perpetually paused.
All this if I remove your mod from The Sims4/Mods folder.
Such a thing should not happen, removing the mod, and reading about other comments, it seems that several gamers are experiencing problems with UI Cheats.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3336 Old 18th Feb 2023 at 8:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LilythArdat
Hey there.
Unfortunately, I can't leave a comment on your Patreon, but after the last game update, I am experiencing glitches that seem to be caused by UI Cheats.
I use a LittleMisSam mod, Retail Overhaul, and after updating it I noticed that the glitch of the big pink dot inside a blue box showed up.
Doing some research it seems to be related to those mods regarding UI.
The problem is that if I try to remove your mod (August 2022 version) from the folder I can no longer play the game.
If I load a game and select a household, I notice a pink box all around the screen, and the bottom bar with all the info disappears (the thumbnail on the left of the controlled Sim, the cell phone icon, the seasons icon, the time icon, the one related to the Sim all on the right [career, friendships, sim sheet, etc...]), and some icons also disappear from the small bar on the top right, and it is also impossible for me to open the options menu or try to go back to the scenario selection.
In addition, the game remains perpetually paused.
All this if I remove your mod from The Sims4/Mods folder.
Such a thing should not happen, removing the mod, and reading about other comments, it seems that several gamers are experiencing problems with UI Cheats.

Hi! I’m a bit confused. Are you saying these problems only appeared after removing UI Cheats?

Also if you have a screenshot of your “blue box” and “pink box” that’d be great (to give me an idea how the glitches looked like in your game).

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#3337 Old 19th Feb 2023 at 12:03 AM
Default Mod Not Working
Hello -

I was updating a couple of mods today and after updating to v1.34, UI Cheats is no longer working for me either. My game is currently up to date, as well as the rest of my mods.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3338 Old 19th Feb 2023 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DivineMissIggy
Hello -

I was updating a couple of mods today and after updating to v1.34, UI Cheats is no longer working for me either. My game is currently up to date, as well as the rest of my mods.

By not working, do you mean the cheats are not working? If so, there are basically two possibilities: either the mod is not installed correctly (check that both the script file and the package file show up in the list of mods you have installed), or you have a conflicting mod that overrides the same UI files.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#3339 Old 21st Feb 2023 at 5:21 AM
I've tried to install this mod several times but every time I do the whole game stops responding. The moment I un-download the mod the game goes back to functioning correctly. The only mods that I have are MC CC and Wicked Whims. Are either of these two mods not compatible with this mod, causing it to not work?
Test Subject
#3340 Old 7th Mar 2023 at 5:23 AM
Hello dear, thank you for this wonderful mod. I've been playing for many years and while I stray away from the sims, I always return to this mod when I play. I downloaded this mod today but whenever I open "new game," it shows an infinite loading screen. The in-game menus (such as the travel menu when selecting persons, etc.) do not appear and the screen becomes frozen and blue as if a menu were to be on my screen (which it is not). I've removed all mods to check if it's this mod and that is indeed the case. I find the game unbearable without this mod, do you have any advice? I appreciate anything. xxx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3341 Old 14th Mar 2023 at 11:46 PM
Other than my game running slow (could also be because it was running the game off battery power since I'm stuck in the middle of a massive power outage) BUT!! So far it seems like this mod/script seems to be doing okay with the infants update! Have yet to explore all the features to see if they all work
Test Subject
#3342 Old 21st Mar 2023 at 6:51 AM
Hello! Thank you so much for this mod. I just noticed that the simology panel was all jumbled up after the infants update. I found that it's resolved when I remove UI Extension. I also tried removing all my mods and cc checking the game with only UI Extension installed and the problem came back. Just wanted to let you know!
Test Subject
#3343 Old 21st Mar 2023 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by courtneeeh
Hello! Thank you so much for this mod. I just noticed that the simology panel was all jumbled up after the infants update. I found that it's resolved when I remove UI Extension. I also tried removing all my mods and cc checking the game with only UI Extension installed and the problem came back. Just wanted to let you know!

This version is for older computers who lost further support after a certain patch. I'll be honest, I don't know why they don't also have the most current mod versions on this site, but it is up to date on their Patreon .
Test Subject
#3344 Old 23rd Mar 2023 at 5:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MickeySims
This version is for older computers who lost further support after a certain patch. I'll be honest, I don't know why they don't also have the most current mod versions on this site, but it is up to date on their Patreon .

Thanks for your response! I have the one from patreon but I didn't see that the update was already there. Lmao I got it now, thank you for your help!
Test Subject
#3345 Old 5th Apr 2023 at 12:24 AM
Simology panel
Quote: Originally posted by courtneeeh

I'm having the same issue, and I only ever use the versions posted to Patreon. My Simology panel is all messed up, and it goes back to normal if I remove UI Cheats. Been using it for years, definitely installed correctly. Same place I've always put it. No duplicate files, no missing files. No new mods to conflict with it. Unless there's a more up to date version than the one on Patreon, I'm using the current latest version, v1.35.1 [03/15/2023].
Top Secret Researcher
#3346 Old 6th Apr 2023 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sarikei
I'm having the same issue, and I only ever use the versions posted to Patreon. My Simology panel is all messed up, and it goes back to normal if I remove UI Cheats. Been using it for years, definitely installed correctly. Same place I've always put it. No duplicate files, no missing files. No new mods to conflict with it. Unless there's a more up to date version than the one on Patreon, I'm using the current latest version, v1.35.1 [03/15/2023].

Do you use the No CC Wrench mod? Or some variety of it? Because that can cause issues like this too.
Test Subject
#3347 Old 7th Apr 2023 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
Do you use the No CC Wrench mod? Or some variety of it? Because that can cause issues like this too.

No, idk what that is.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3348 Old 13th Apr 2023 at 9:03 AM Last edited by AWESOMEGAMER : 13th Apr 2023 at 3:05 PM. Reason: THIS MOD IS CURRENTLY WORKING
Found the problem
There is another mod that does not work with this one
Works as of 2023
BG-GrT all kits as well current ver
Test Subject
#3349 Old 7th May 2023 at 5:44 AM
Hello creator, some time ago I used your mod and it worked perfect but I reset my windows computer from 0 and now that I reinstalled it only the option to teleport or create an animal works. I don't get the other options like edit relationships between sims or increase skill level.
Lab Assistant
#3350 Old 21st Sep 2023 at 12:58 AM Last edited by Hanroz : 21st Sep 2023 at 4:13 AM. Reason: Got the mod to work, but now there's a new problem. Don't want to double post.
I'm trying the regular version since I don't have the Legacy Edition of Sims 4. Since I can't comment on the patreon unless I've become a patron, I have to ask here: I'm doing the "Stuck in their Shadow" scenario, and I wanted to use this mod to complete the daily task on Nova's career as required, since it's glitched and won't complete normally. But while I am able to do so, it doesn't register in the scenario. Is there a way to make it so it DOES do that? Sorry if I seem needy, I'm just frustrated that I otherwise can't complete this scenario. Thank you.

(original post edited)
Page 134 of 135