Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#9226 Old 22nd Jun 2021 at 9:24 AM
Haha, that seems like an interesting challenge.
To make them tired, use the ballet barre. That drains their energy and hygiene, even in the night. And it increases body + dancing skill + music enthusiasm.

And to expand on my previous discovery, if you cancel one vampire's action after the sun has risen so that their motives start to drop, the other vampires may also start to drop their needs. It's like it reminds the game to drain the needs of the vampires or something.

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#9227 Old 23rd Jun 2021 at 4:53 AM
There is a German translation mistake in the UC that is not in the disc version. In the disc version, the dish is called "Weihnachtskekse" (Christmas cookies), however in the UC it is called "Scherzkekse" (literally: Joke cookies) which means something like wisecracker or jokester. I have no idea how that happened, especially since it is correct in the disc versions.
Top Secret Researcher
#9228 Old 23rd Jun 2021 at 6:27 AM
OMG Katerina Petrova posts just after we talked about vampires. (Character from vampire diaries)

Lab Assistant
#9229 Old 24th Jun 2021 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
OMG Katerina Petrova posts just after we talked about vampires. (Character from vampire diaries)

Haha yeah I do not really remember why I chose the name. I loved the series as a teen and learned a lot of my English skills from it (I was too impatient to wait for the German dub). Today I'm studying to become a teacher for English and history. I still watch Legacies today because the series' universe basically set me on my path. Katherine has always been one of my favourite characters (and damn I really loved her flashback costumes. I wish I could have them in the game).
Mad Poster
#9230 Old 25th Jun 2021 at 3:36 AM
I discovered that the sauna does not have to be inside a building-it only has to attach to one side and it's fine. So one of the mansions in Old Town now has a sauna as a addition. Right next to the pool and the hot tub. Boy, those pixels have it made!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#9231 Old 25th Jun 2021 at 3:57 AM
Huh, I just placed the sauna all by its lonesome in the middle of the yard and it was just fine.
Mad Poster
#9232 Old 25th Jun 2021 at 10:38 AM
I always thought it had to be inside a building to work-but I'm happy it does not-it just seems like an odd thing to discover, though.

Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
Lab Assistant
#9233 Old 25th Jun 2021 at 4:30 PM
I just discovered the "douse" action. If your sim overheats and faints, another sim can douse them with water to cool them off and get them back to consciousness
Top Secret Researcher
#9234 Old 26th Jun 2021 at 1:35 PM
I think I've only seen that happen once. Most of the time I'm pretty helpless and can't do anything but let them lie there... Don't know why it hasn't worked. But now I have a mod that removes heatstroke and freezing so doesn't matter anymore. got tired of it, especially when I couldn't do anything about it but force error.

Scholar
#9235 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 1:54 AM
After my zombie died of the flu, I discovered that many of my Sims will have the fear that he will come back...as a zombie.
Forum Resident
#9236 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 3:58 AM
If your sims' house has a foundation, you can use moveobjects on to put the Lot Sync Timer (same mesh as Elixir of Life) on the ground, and then cover up the green part by using the "On a Pedestal" statue on the floor.
Mad Poster
#9237 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 6:08 AM
That probably makes it impossible to click on, though.
Mad Poster
#9238 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 1:50 PM
Why should it? I put the batbox in foundations all the time and never have trouble clicking on it.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#9239 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 2:59 PM
She probably means the green part, but just remember the legs are still clickable in the foundation under the floor!

Mad Poster
#9240 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMposiast
If your sims' house has a foundation, you can use moveobjects on to put the Lot Sync Timer (same mesh as Elixir of Life) on the ground, and then cover up the green part by using the "On a Pedestal" statue on the floor.

I just dig the ground out under the foundation until it doesn't show.

My older daughter (nine) is playing sims. She just discovered the penguin. "Why is there a penguin? Why is it talking to a snowman? Ma?"

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Top Secret Researcher
#9241 Old 6th Jul 2021 at 3:57 AM
That Greek houses (which i've never really played before) only have 6 levels. For some reason I assumed 10. Also when a pledge moves in it says "added $1,000" but it never is, sometimes it's less, sometimes it's more but it always claims $1k. I've added 4 pledges to Greek houses recently. I assume this is either a glitch or some mod that I have.

My Simblr
He/They
Link Ninja
#9242 Old 8th Jul 2021 at 8:52 AM
My sim was sitting around after eating a piece of her son's b'day cake and her husband comes up, beside her, gets on one knee and serenades her! I didn't realize they could do that while the receiver of the serenade was sitting!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Alchemist
#9243 Old 11th Jul 2021 at 4:10 AM
I rarely play with pets so this was new to me. I saw a cat sitting on its hind legs, batting at a fly.
Test Subject
#9244 Old 13th Jul 2021 at 8:32 AM
You can create custom radio stations inside the game! Here comes my private disco XD
Lab Assistant
#9245 Old 16th Jul 2021 at 7:48 PM
One of my Sims was in hunger desperation. He was waiting for groceries to be delivered & ate something out of the trash, kind of like George Costanza on Seinfeld.
Top Secret Researcher
#9246 Old 21st Jul 2021 at 11:02 PM
There's a bug in the architecture career at the Architect level in a chance card. It says they don't get any salary that day but that actually removes all of your family funds. Lost almost $100 000! That's a crime! I will be suing.

Mad Poster
#9247 Old 22nd Jul 2021 at 3:51 AM
An unpleasant surprise that the Bon Voyage souvenir shop items don't work in non-vacation neighborhoods!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
#9248 Old 22nd Jul 2021 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
An unpleasant surprise that the Bon Voyage souvenir shop items don't work in non-vacation neighborhoods!

I didn't know they were supposed to. What are they supposed to do?

Mad Poster
#9249 Old 22nd Jul 2021 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
I didn't know they were supposed to. What are they supposed to do?

The countertop sales items (like the one that sells the treasure chest and palm tree, or the one that sells the geode and small axe)- so far as I know, the souvenirs don't do anything themselves (unless you put them on the souvenir display rack). But I've used the shop items themselves in various shops assuming they'd work, and it's somewhat frustrating to discover that's not the case! (why make them available in non-vacation neighborhoods if they won't work there, huh EAxis?)

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
#9250 Old 22nd Jul 2021 at 4:24 AM
I'm...pretty sure I've bought souvenirs in non-vacation hoods. It's possible that I've got a mod, or that you've got a mod conflict.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Page 370 of 442