Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#76 Old 12th Dec 2013 at 6:14 PM
When the toddler dressed himself in stripes, and then wanted to hug the striped dog -- they look like a couple of convicts.

Then two of the dogs did this..I never saw that before, and it makes them look more REAL!

Yep a couple of vicious fighting dogs here; note the bloody ear and muzzle.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 12:28 PM
So cute. XD
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#78 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 2:47 PM

Homer Land gets to know the family's new dog, Arabelle.

Eugene Newson's cat Mittens is far from certain what to think of these new - things - recently added to the household. Are they toys, prey, or family? This requires cautious investigation.

It's easy for Grizzly, the Beare cat, to get a bit neglected in that hectic household, so he's learned to take advantage of visitors.

He also enjoys the Weather Channel.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#79 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 3:39 AM Last edited by Hazl : 10th Jan 2014 at 4:37 AM.
Ladybug Nott

Sarda Worthington is taught how to shake by her owner Bret.

Izzy Phillips

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 3:06 AM

Are you mad at me?
No!

I'm late

If you leave me now…
Mad Poster
#81 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 4:00 PM

Hi Thyme came home from work with Maddy Estic-Moiselle and was immediately taken with her cat Dawn. He only recently became a cat lover and is making up for lost time.

Leslie Gay brought her cat Enola to work as an experiment, and boy did it pay off! They've never done such a brisk business!

The Goodie-Newson cat, Clark, plays with Ginger to get her mood up before school. Everybody has a job in this house, and that's his.

Have I shown you a good close-up picture of Swagger, the warehouse cat, yet? If I have, here's another one.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#82 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 6:08 PM Last edited by roxmaniac : 12th Jan 2014 at 11:38 AM.
Smulan on the bunkbed.

Jo-Friday hiding somewhere. Can you spot her?

Mad Poster
#83 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 2:38 PM

Avis Hawkins is suspicious of visiting Sharpshin Hawkins, who has discovered a ball I thought was for dogs but turned out to be cloned from a catnip mouse.

"Duuuuuude..."

In the end, however, it all worked out. Sharpshin was way too mellow to quarrell.

Across the street, Ladybird Hawkins, like everyone else in her household, prioritizes the needs of toddlers.

Field Researcher
#84 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 3:02 PM
Abbey the dog playing with little Clover...

... and then with Babs

Abbey playing again with Babs, while Clover can't be bothered

Mad Poster
#85 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 12:01 AM
The importance of color layering; these 3 are the pups of a regular Shepherd and this black water dog

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#86 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 2:32 PM

When Marsha Gavigan named her kitten Queen of Sheba, her husband made jokes about having a name bigger than she was, but it's been grown into now.

Marsha and Jeremiah, a journalist and a doctor, have incompatible schedules at the moment, and Marsha's glad not to have to sleep alone.

Playing a little rough with her there, aren't you, Jeremiah?

Osprey Hawkins can talk to Ladybird now, and she upholds her half of the conversation by licking him.

Field Researcher
#87 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 5:32 PM Last edited by roxmaniac : 9th Feb 2014 at 8:56 PM.
Rocky died and his pack morns him

Here are Rocky the yellow and black german shepherd when he and Lolo just got the pups.

Edit to add
Knatte started fighting with his mom right after. They are members of the same pack and usually good friends. The death of Rocky must have really messed them up

Edit
They started playing again soon after. (I might have had something to do with that.)
Mad Poster
#88 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 2:01 PM

Looks like Ernest Munny is thinking about puppies. Too bad both Yen here and their collie Copper are male.

The Gallagher Newsons' rescue cat Taffy moves on to that Forever Home in the sky. Sniff. At least his last years were comfortable.

Mittens Newson, in need of consolation after Taffy's death, discovers that the Drama Acres repairwoman is a cat lover!

During a Sunday family visit, George Hawkins finds an abandoned puppy wandering the streets. Canicula is just what this family needs. Observe his mother's cat Curry scratching up a tree stump in the background. Tree stumps are better for claws than furniture is.

Instructor
#89 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 12:04 PM
Kexet.

Yllätys
Mad Poster
#90 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 1:50 PM
Harriet ignores the toddler blanket I put down for her in favour of catching a nap with Meg. <3

Mad Poster
#91 Old 17th Mar 2014 at 8:34 PM

Margaret and Lucas Iana adopted an elderly rescue dog, Alegra. She is very vigilant about guarding Margaret. Maybe a little too vigilant.

Alegra's hobbies include singing along with the stereo.

Margaret thinks she's a good dog and has quickly gotten fond of her. She never had a pet growing up. Maybe they should get a puppy?

Now that Annie Newson's gone to college, the beds have shifted. Alma gets Annie's bed, Random gets the top bunk where Alma used to sleep, and Sir Pounce gets Random's old bunk. What could be fairer than that?

Lab Assistant
#92 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:39 PM

Azure, Gieke family kitty

She's prepared to pounce if Kent doesn't succumb to her wish for table food

Porthos Roseland, being pouty he can't chew on that toy bone, even though there is a perfectly good bone in the other room

Badilla, Porthos's mate
Mad Poster
#93 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 4:35 PM

Doomsday DeVice (the gray one) teaches new housemate Yardbird his place.
"Excuse me, that's my bed you're trying to sleep in."
"What? I thought you slept in that big fancy house."
"That has nothing to do with anything. This is my bed."
"Okay, I'll go sleep in the one downstairs."
"That's mine, too."
"But -"
"Shut it."
"But -"
"Shut. It!"
"Um - yes ma'am?"
"That's better."
"Um...where can I sleep then?"
"Try a kitchen counter." (This is in fact where Yardbird sleeps, except when Doomsday's at work.)

Georgette Skirt's poodle Cotton, however, gets to sleep where ever he wants to.

He can sleep through anything, and has good dreams.

Marsha Gavigan reassures Queen of Sheba that the new parrot will not disturb her place in the sun.

Lab Assistant
#94 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 6:33 PM

The Larson's pet dog, Edna Krapabble (I went through a phase naming pets after TV cartoon characters). She's a dog born to one of the Crittur offspring, and like all Crittur lineage puppies (at least in my game), she's aggressive and basically hates every sim except Harold

The Larsons also adopted a Mickey Kat-Samantha Kat offspring. This is Snow, and he has a far better disposition than Edna

Of course that doesn't mean Snow is going to put up with Edna's nonsense, and soon enough, Edna is willing to let Snow be in charge
Mad Poster
#95 Old 9th May 2014 at 3:14 PM

Spring Thyme feels a little beleagured. She's visiting the family of her sister Justine, and brought along her sister's cat, Pixel - the Himalayan. Justine's wife's cat, Ninevah, the tuxedo cat, has no intention of making babies with visitor cats and is instead intent on guarding the parrot. Only Ninevah is allowed to terrorize the parrot! Spring finds herself in the middle of kitty politics, unsure how to get out.

Random Newson plays with her kitty, Sir Pounce. They've shared kibble, beds, and fun - he's better than her bossy big sister!

Theodora Grundstrom invited her big sister Sharla over and she brought her dog, Rover. Rover wants to play with Theodora's pussycat, Galore; but Galore is far from convinced that this is a good idea.

Rover manages to win her over, though.

Scholar
#96 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 12:43 PM
Basil Mint pets Wang the tame fox. I could make a joke about how it's a picture of a hormone-charged teenage boy stroking his Wang, but I won't since Wang's a stray and belongs to no one.

Avery Mann is Doomsday's favorite of her human's grandkittens, especially now that she's out of the sticky toddler hug stage and into the fun cat teaser toy stage.

Sandy Beech eases into bed, careful not to disturb Noodle's sleep. She would have preferred a pet that didn't match her ex-mother-in-law's favorite color scheme, but Noodle adopted her.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#97 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 3:07 PM

Valentine Hart's age has stripped a few registers out of his hearing, so even though his young wife Mary was asleep at the back of the house and he was awake in the front room, she was the one who heard the kitten crying at the curb. When she waddled out past him he trailed protesting in her wake: "You can't go wandering around outside in the middle of the night! You'll catch your death! Whatever it is, I'll track it down."
"Don't be silly. It's the middle of summer, and how are you going to track down a noise you can't even hear? Oh, there you are, you sweet thing! Where's your mama?"
Valentine sighs. "I need to run to the store, don't I?"
"You don't mind?"
"Eh, Rhein's been talking about getting a cat. This one'll do as well as another, and we can't leave it to pee on the parquet."

The kitten is named Sweet because what else would the Hart pet be named? Once he gets the bowl, litter box, scratching post, and cat toys distributed and Mary back to bed, Valentine sets out to lay down the rules. "All right, let's get a few things straight. First, Mary's mine. You wait your turn. Second, no scratching anything but the post. Or Junior Mann - you can do whatever damage you want, he comes nosing round. Third, no peeing anyplace but the litterbox. Fourth - say, you are nice and soft, aren't you?"

Junior Mann commiserates with Yardbird, who is still sleeping on counters and only eating when Doomsday's not in the room.

Georgia Newson plays with the Goodies cat, Clark, to get ready for school.

Scholar
#98 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 1:26 PM
Of course Val treats taking Sweet in as a foregone conclusion! Though Junior's probably used to being clawed by cats at this point -- I have a feeling Doomsday plays the finger wiggle game with him with her claws out.

Mickey Kat may have found the highest point in the room, but he's far from the victor in this situation; not only is he on what is now Doomsday DeVice's cat tree, he's in her spot.

Mickey's son Apocalypse is facing a similar situation. While Doomsday doesn't sleep in, sit on, or even touch the little cat basket, it's still hers. So, move. Now!

I'd say it's a mystery where Doomsday's learned such behavior, but...

"Don't talk to my fish -- they're my fish! Go get your own!"
(Rich really did storm over from another room just to yell at Candy for looking at -- and talking to -- the fish.)

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#99 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 1:25 PM

Eartha Aerius decides to forgive John Amos for going to college. After all, he did just get her a new pet, in the form of his bride.
[url=https://flic.kr/p/nf6ng5]

Tom Ottomas adopted Rover, a neighborhood stray, and Rover adopted Tom's son Sam. Rover is an excellent babysitter!

Nervous Subject's cat Boing helps to keep him centered and stable.

The Land dog, Arabelle, takes time to groom while Beulah stops to play with a neighbor.

Scholar
#100 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 6:27 PM

Rosencrantz Roth, glad to be big enough to get up onto the counters, tries to decide which is the best spot in the kitchen.
Page 4 of 17