Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#326 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 11:05 PM Last edited by XKendroidX : 8th Oct 2016 at 6:52 AM.
Well this sounds fun, I know this is old and all, but I plan on trying it. I am making my founder immortal using Master Controller, and then, basically, putting the lifespan on short. Using MC, I'll probably do daily purges of those fitting the criteria (cough Sims with green hair cough) To those who still read this thread, wish me good luck

I will also aim for as many kids as possible, but at a slower, much more peaceful pace. My computer can only handle so much (I think it may be a mod, but I have no idea how to stop it. I took out SP, and that's when things really went wack, and I had to place it back in again)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#327 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 6:22 AM
Well I know this thread is almost dead, but I just loved reading all the shenanigans everyone and their sims got up to. I think I'm gonna try this, I mean I've tried the 100 baby challenge, but I've only got up to 21 because my computer and I can only handle up to so much . So I think I'm gonna start off with multiple adult dudes in the household along with the matriarch and go from there cuz I don't think I could handle just one or even two adults at the start.

And well good luck XKendroidX! I'm curious how it goes for you.
Test Subject
#328 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 6:50 AM Last edited by XKendroidX : 9th Oct 2016 at 11:46 PM.
Welp..My screen crashed...and deleted my save. Welp...I'll start over just a bit differently this time.
Test Subject
#329 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 6:13 PM
OK, so i'm lost. What does IF mean? I just started playing it not too long ago and right now i'm clueless....BTW great challenge i'm downloading that mod and doing that!
Instructor
#330 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lizzie125781
OK, so i'm lost. What does IF mean? I just started playing it not too long ago and right now i'm clueless....BTW great challenge i'm downloading that mod and doing that!

Imaginary Friend.
Instructor
#331 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 8:51 PM
It's been awhile since I tried this challenge think I might give it another go
Instructor
#332 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 12:06 PM
check these vids out and if you know how and where to get this mod please tell me enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2dwQkBH5kQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXpa4ituDl8

sorry for the double post
Test Subject
#333 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 7:50 AM
Doing this challenge, but I cant even handle two sims with needs, so I cheat the needs off I'm going to have all my kids make their IF's real because I kind of want them to have grandkids too. (Achievements please!) Also going to name them after characters or famous people.
Page 14 of 14