Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2022 at 5:40 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default CAS Crash
So I took a sim I had moved into my household and went to edit him with the testing cheats shift-click edit (as I had done previously with my other sim) and then I crashed. I've had to do some changes to my mods but it was really just removing mods that were causing issues. I've included the script error, and if I get another script error (as I plan on trying again to see if it may have been a one-off thing (most likely not) (will be clearing cache tho))) I will upload the other log. If someone could help I'd be grateful.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Scripterror.7z (1.8 KB, 4 downloads)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Jan 2022 at 4:46 AM
The script log you have provided is a log generated by NRaas DebugEnabler I think by player request on an ice cream truck object. It is not an error, I don't think, and wouldn't have anything to do with CAS or the game crashing. Perhaps it was from before the CAS issue happened?

In general, it's really best to bring issues with NRaas mods to us at NRaas for developer support and so the other mod user members can assist as best we can.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jan 2022 at 1:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
The script log you have provided is a log generated by NRaas DebugEnabler I think by player request on an ice cream truck object. It is not an error, I don't think, and wouldn't have anything to do with CAS or the game crashing. Perhaps it was from before the CAS issue happened?

In general, it's really best to bring issues with NRaas mods to us at NRaas for developer support and so the other mod user members can assist as best we can.

Ah sorry, it was the only log of the timing when the crash happened I could find ^^;