Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Apr 2022 at 1:29 AM Last edited by David Manaia : 11th Apr 2022 at 2:26 AM.
Default My Game Constant Crashes When i'm Going to Place a Lot in the City in the World Editor on the Edit Town
I have this problem I have never seen in my life! When I put a lot in the World Editor under Edit City, my game crashes, I've already done it twice, but oh, man, it never does!

I'm putting a batch for the next version of my city "Version 4.0". When I go to see the description in The Sims 3 Crash Log Analyzer, it says "Warning: Custom Content - Follow instructions under Solutions below.", but I'm actually putting an empty lot with absolutely nothing in the In-Game World Editor in Edit Town, not in the Create a World Tool, OK?

Happens in my town TV Mãos Neighborhood, OK? Can I fix this problem?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Apr 2022 at 1:28 PM
Hi @David Manaia As mentioned to you in this thread, you don't really have enough RAM to run the game with the EPs that you are, and building a large world will mean that you will begin to experience crashes as your game runs out of resources. When placing a lot the game attempts to recalculate the routing, which uses a lot of processing power, and building the caches also uses RAM and VRAM. This is probably why you are seeing crashes at this point.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Apr 2022 at 6:35 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 30th Apr 2022 at 8:10 PM.
Default Solved!
Using MemReduct once again for TS3 to fix issues such as:

1. Crashing on placing a lot in World Editor in Edit Town, not Create a World Tool! (Solved!)
2. Stucked on Saving... when trying to saving the game.

I will use MemReduct again for TS3 so my problems can be resolved!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Apr 2022 at 1:11 PM
Default Don't Fixed this Issue!
Yes, when it's says of the title of the post, on the top of the page

Please fix it, and here's a download that inculdes:
- My CC
- Crash Log of The Sims 3

Link on Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J6...iew?usp=sharing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Apr 2022 at 8:12 PM
Default Solved the Problem!
This problem has gone, it was AwesomeMod who conflicts with Simler90sGameplayCoreSystemsMod, i use Simler90sGameplayCoreSystemsMod a better replacement.