Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#576 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 7:27 PM
Hi! My husband has moved the random legacy roller page to another server, and also fixed a new domain for it. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it should be up now. If anything happens, just shoot an email my way, and I'll get to it as fast as I can: naturina1@gmail.com. Otherwise, here\s the new url for the roller.

www.simsrandom.com
Advertisement
Test Subject
#577 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 9:28 PM
Hello!
I was wondering about the generation goal Collector, can my sims collect the snowglobes or posters from CL or is it just the listed collections here?
Test Subject
#578 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 7:11 AM
Here goes nothing.

Heir Name- Ryan Gallardo
Marital Status- Single
Children- 2
Career- Special Agent(Diamond Agent)
Goal- Perfect Careers
Fun- Vacationer

Didn't see the need for a secondary career because there is no spouse.
Test Subject
#579 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 9:01 AM Last edited by naturina : 9th Feb 2019 at 9:00 PM.
Hi! just a quick notice to let you know that the roller website will go down for a couple of hours, starting now!

Edit: Everything is fine again, and has been for quite a while
Lab Assistant
#580 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 9:50 PM Last edited by bnymph : 19th Feb 2019 at 10:28 PM.
Default Pls Help
Ok, so I dont get if we roll, do we roll a-f for the household or each sim?

What is a beginner to do? My Website My TOT My Forum My website
Test Subject
#581 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bnymph
Ok, so I dont get if we roll, do we roll a-f for the household or each sim?

You roll A, B, E, F for each generation. You roll C (and either C1 or C2) for each heir. You roll D (and potentially C1 or C2) for each live-in partner and helper.

Hope this helps!
Test Subject
#582 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 9:38 PM
I’m trying this for the first time.

I rolled:
Single
One Child
Business Management
Goal is to overcome negative House trait. I gave her gremlins. And then gave her gnomes. That felt a little too easy, so I am also giving her Level 10 Handiness skill.
Random Fun is Joker, haven’t used it yet.

Quinn Hastings was my founder. The game put tons of men in the neighborhood, but none who were single. And apparently they all had morals. It took a while to get one of them to cheat and give her her one and only baby. Victor was the baby daddy. Now that his wife has passed he keeps trying to be a family, but she can’t let him stay. Their child Alyse goes over for family quality time regularly.

I thought I was going to lose shortly after Alyse became a child because Quinn died using her handiness to fix all the thing the gremlins had broken. But Alyse pleaded for her mom’s life and it worked.

Since Gen Two is born, I rolled for Alyse’s goals:

Second Chance, so she’ll have two live in partners
4 Children (randomly chosen heir is first child)
Alyse will be a writer journalist
Her first partner will be a free lance painter
The second partner will be an Internet personality
I got change of scenery, not sure if I should use Quinn’s joker to refill it? I’m not sure we’ll have a lot of money to move yet, but the home we are in will have trouble fitting all the humans it’s supposed to hold, torn on this. Maybe the first partner can make lots of money as a painter and they can afford it lol.
And for fun some family member has to go to all the festivals.
Lab Assistant
#583 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 4:48 PM
Default Updated Rolls
I finally got the new StrangerVille pack and have updated the rolls. Not much to add. The military career in which I've included the selling of bugs since they don't sell for enough to use as an unconventional career. I also added a generational goal called Doomsday Preppers which I think will be really fun. As always if you don't have a pack and roll one you don't have just re-roll.

Sorry I haven't been active here. I don't understand why I'm not getting email notices for this thread as I do for others. If you have a question or suggestion message me. I do get those notifications. Or contact me on Twitter or on the post's comments section.

Updated Random Legacy Rolls
My Twitter

Sims Blog: Stormy Dayz Gamez
Lab Assistant
#584 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Linnla
Hello!
I was wondering about the generation goal Collector, can my sims collect the snowglobes or posters from CL or is it just the listed collections here?

Hi. I thought that I had all the collections included in that roll. I'll double check and update the roll to make it easier to understand. Sorry for the late reply.

Sims Blog: Stormy Dayz Gamez
Scholar
#585 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 7:41 PM
I rolled just to see what I get. Now I am tempted since this basically my first generation shooting themselves in the foot for the whole time.

Marital status: Mixed single with help
Children: 5
Primary Career: Professional Gamer.
Secondary Career:Career Hopper: Critic (Art Critic), Detective , Writer (Journalist), Video Producer, Athlete (Pro Athlete)
Generational Goal: Dependable
Miscellaneous Fun: Fixer Upper

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Test Subject
#586 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 1:22 PM
Ok starting this again. My last one got too boring.

My founder is Maria Gem
My rolls are:
Single
3 kids (Heir is the youngest)
Writer (Journalist)
Goal: Dependable
Misc.: Hobbyist

Maria tried to find a man to love, but nothing worked out. Every man she went out with was either not interested or dating someone. It took her a while, but she finally convinced someone from out of town to try for a baby. She is a little sad that he doesn't want to date, but she can live with being single.
Lab Assistant
#587 Old 17th Mar 2019 at 3:56 PM
Hi! I rolled and got the generational goal of Holiday Fanatics but I am not seeing any additional information on it?

Thanks!

~*~Jekka~*~
Under Educated, Over Caffeinated
Test Subject
#588 Old 19th Mar 2019 at 8:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DrunkenWriter
Hi! I rolled and got the generational goal of Holiday Fanatics but I am not seeing any additional information on it?

Thanks!

This is a "Generation Goal" that was added on by StormyDayzGamez. She has been updating the challenge since on her website since the OP hasn't shown up for a while. From the StormyDayzGamez website:

Quote:
23) (S) Holiday Fanatics — Must celebrate at least one holiday each sim week with 5 goals and all completed if possible depending on the sim’s likes. (Thanks ChrissieCSim for the suggestion.)

So, this challenge requires the Seasons expansion. If you don't have that, you can re-roll a new goal for that generation.
Lab Assistant
#589 Old 19th Mar 2019 at 5:22 PM Last edited by DrunkenWriter : 19th Mar 2019 at 6:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by geohawk
This is a "Generation Goal" that was added on by StormyDayzGamez. She has been updating the challenge since on her website since the OP hasn't shown up for a while. From the StormyDayzGamez website:

So, this challenge requires the Seasons expansion. If you don't have that, you can re-roll a new goal for that generation.

Awesome! Thank you, I googled her name and found the website. Also, I got couple..

EDIT:

So I went to StormyDayz site and found the secondary careers for the helpers or spouses and rolled.

So I got:

Couple, 4 children, Entertainer (musician) for primary and DJ for secondary (I KNOW! Crazy lol), Holiday Fanatics, and On call.

I cannot wait to start! My only question from here is when do I roll again for next heir/generation? When they are young adults?

~*~Jekka~*~
Under Educated, Over Caffeinated
Scholar
#590 Old 19th Mar 2019 at 11:07 PM
I had to restart my Legacy because the game corrupted some how and it was unable to be fixed. This time single, no help, two kids, and be a Social Media(Internet Personality). Moved him into a house I DLed off the gallery to make it a Legacy house. Unfurnished of course can't cheat to much. Of course this house came with no wallpaper, no flooring nothing but walls stairs and windows. >> << >> So most of the money is going to make this ---- hole a home.

Sadly my Legacy leader has died just shortly after his birthday into adulthood. Ted RIP died of laughter after playing an online game with his babies mamas.

Lucky I have one teenager so since Ted died early I think by default this makes her the heir. Susan has a bf who I planned on her marrying. She rolled couple 2 kids. Her career will be a Video Producer. Secondary career rolled was politician. Now lets hope they have the money to pay the bills before they are adults. Nope not sending her to work because nothing saying teens can work jobs. XD

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Test Subject
#591 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 3:34 PM Last edited by shamengoddess : 24th Mar 2019 at 5:16 PM.
Oh my, I just logged in and realized I have been a part of this community for almost 14 years now!
Oh and I have just started my very first Random Legacy Challenge, my problem is i get bored and then cheat money so they can have some nice things lol, but my second generation rolled an 8...
"Change of Scenery - It's moving time! At some point after the heir comes of age, you must either move to a new lot, or completely demolish the entire house and start over from scratch on your current lot. Your new lot may not share any lot traits with your old lot. If Random is your miscellaneous fun this generation, the new lot's traits must be randomly determined. Re-roll if it's generation 1."
Kaitlin has just become a YA and gotten her dream job "Painter(Master of the Real) — May sell crafted paintings and call agent to collect money" but still lives at home with her Mother, a renowned Tech Guru, and 5 brothers, her Father, a gardener, who recently died when the cow plant he had nurtured from a seedling ate him.
Can I keep one of the brothers as a "helper"? (I got Couple/help in her roll)
Does Mother stay on the lot until she dies? Do I move all the other brothers out as the reach YA?
*edited to add:
So my own take was to burn the house down
Unfortunately one of the twins died trying to save a few items, and another one of the brothers died just after, but did mange to keep a few odd things!
The two cow plants and the gnomes managed to scurry off to a corner of the lot, where one lone apple tree and one dragon fruit palnt were all that was left of all of the crops!
Insurance gave them $646.00, and as Audrey kept all their money stuffed in the mattresses, that is all the have, but it was enough to buy a tent to pitch in the yard at the very least!
Lab Assistant
#592 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Coreina
Edit - this has been updated and moved to simsroller.com
(this is a new domain and may be up and down for a day while it propogates)

I just found this challenge, and this is super helpful, thank you!
Scholar
#593 Old 6th May 2019 at 8:25 AM
I have started this using the updated roles from stormydayzgamez and here is Chapter 1
Test Subject
#594 Old 22nd May 2019 at 2:37 AM
Hi, just wondering if the challenge has been updated for the Freelancer career patch?

Also, here are my roles for gen 1!
Couple
2 kids
Doctor (GTW)
Athlete (Bodybuilder)
Party King/Party Queen
Clubber
Test Subject
#595 Old 25th May 2019 at 11:52 PM
Hi everyone! So I just realized I've been in this challenge's community for almost 4 years now, but not actively posting for 2 ish, but I did finish my first full legacy about a year ago! After some time, and the school year winding down, I've decided to start a new legacy

Generation 1 Rolls:
Marital Status: Second Chance
Children Number: 1
Primary Career: Space Explorer
Secondary Career 1: Freelance Musician
Secondary Career 2: Doctor
Generational Goal: Perfect Careers
Misc. Fun: My Precious

Here is my first sim, Celest Sunflower, and her doggo, Pip(based off my boyfriend's adorable dog)
Screenshots
Test Subject
#596 Old 26th May 2019 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DrunkenWriter
Awesome! Thank you, I googled her name and found the website. Also, I got couple..

EDIT:

So I went to StormyDayz site and found the secondary careers for the helpers or spouses and rolled.

So I got:

Couple, 4 children, Entertainer (musician) for primary and DJ for secondary (I KNOW! Crazy lol), Holiday Fanatics, and On call.

I cannot wait to start! My only question from here is when do I roll again for next heir/generation? When they are young adults?

I would recommend rolling when the first child is born because unless you are randomizing the traits/aspirations, to know what they will be doing for the next gen. is very helpful for choosing those.
Scholar
#597 Old 27th May 2019 at 6:54 AM
Hi, Keep forgetting to update on here but here's Chapter 2 , 3 and 4
Test Subject
#598 Old 27th May 2019 at 11:59 PM Last edited by VolleyGirl2003 : 2nd Jun 2019 at 5:24 PM.
Already rolling for gen. 2! Here we go! (I roll as soon as my first child is ready for being a child)

Marital Status: Couple w/ Help (going to have to use a close friend of the heir's or someone from their family/friend group as I only have a single kid from first Gen.)
Children Number: 3
Primary Career: DJ (never really played around with this, so excited!!)
Secondary Career: Freelance Photographer
Secondary Career (Help): Freelance Painter
Generational Goal: Scouting Family
Misc. Fun: Hobbyist

This is going to be a struggle, so many secondary career rolls, and currently, it's really hard because I haven't really gained any money from Space Exploring, and it's not cheap to upgrade the rocket/repair it. Our "second chance" has finally come into the Heir's life so hopefully, the doctor career will prepare us for the next gen. money wise.

edit: just realizing as our couple w/ help moves in together that I never rolled for the helper's career, so scratch what I said about the money, cuz we'll be fine xD
Test Subject
#599 Old 1st Jun 2019 at 1:58 PM
Hi all! I just wanted to give a heads up, that my husband has updated www.simsrandom.com, so you can make your rolls there. It now also has a filter, so you can filter out any packs you may not have, or don't want to play with Let me know if you find any troubles with it

@StormyDayzGamez: If you have any updates in the near future, please let me know so we can update the roller further
Test Subject
#600 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 3:27 PM
Generation 3 has been born! Here are my rolls, we are looking at a quite outdoorsy generation!

Marital Status: Couple
Children Number: 2
Primary Career: Remedy Brewer
Secondary Career: Flower Arranging
Generational Goal: Themed Display
Misc. Fun: Clubber

On a side note, by generation 3, I've rolled 8 times for careers and have gotten Unconventional careers 7 out of the 8 times, going a bit stir crazy.
Page 24 of 26