Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 6:52 PM Last edited by saavaanaa_xo : 24th Nov 2016 at 11:05 PM.
Sims 3 Kidnapping Challenge! *Modified!*
I Am Not The Original Creator Of This!!! It Was Made By A Wonderful Human Being Named Racheilli! I Only Added Some Rules And Edited Some Of The Others To Make It More Challenging!

HOW TO KIDNAP:
Maintain a strong relationship with the victims. Invite them over for a normal day. Show them the basement. Ask them to move in, and lock them there.

You are the warden, the leader of the dramatic kidnappings in Sunset Valley OR Riverview
You must be the male gender and your partner in crime must be the opposite gender (female). Your partner in crime may be your sibling, spouse or even best friend!
You must build a house to keep your victims in, as well as live your "normal" life in. (See the house requirements later.)
Your sims must be Y/A and your lifespan must be on normal.

CAS:

Male Sim:
Must have: Evil trait, and the Emperor of Evil aspiration.
He must be well dressed, and look fairly wealthy.

Female Sim:
Must have: Absent Minded trait, and the Illustrious Author aspiration.
Again, she must be well dressed, as well as looking fairly wealthy.

THE HOUSE:
-2 visible stories, and a large basement.
-Floor 1: Dining room, living room, kitchen, study, as well as a half-bath (optional:a stand-up shower)
-Floor 2: Master bedroom with bathroom attached, Spare bedroom, nursery/kids room, bathroom.
-Basement: Small kitchen, dining room, tiny living area, 6 small rooms with a toilet and shower each (optional: sink), 10 single beds, private room with double bed for baby making.
YOU MAY USE THE MOTHERLODE CHEAT ONCE AND THE KACHING CHEAT 13 TIMES.

Kidnapping a teen- + 2pt
Kidnapping a YA/Adult- +2pt
Kidnapping an elder- +2pt
Kidnapping a baby/toddler- +2pt

If a victim escapes -5pt
children born while victims in custody- +5pt

*IF A VICTIM ESCAPES, YOU MUST IMMEDIATLEY PACK UP EVERYTHING AND MOVE TO A NEW TOWN AND START OVER, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOW A WANTED CRIMINAL!!*
Update: If a child is born from a victim, it gets moved upstairs to the nursery, and it is now the kindappers child. It will never be a victim, It will be a part of the growing family.
Update 2: I SUGGEST GETTING THE NRAAS MOD AND THE MOD THAT ALLOWS MORE THAN EIGHT PER HOUSEHOLD FOR THIS CHALLENGE!! (That might be a part fo the nraas mod, I just forget.
Update 3: Once the child becomes a teen, they help with the kidnappings.
Update 4: Once the kidnappers become elders, you have the choice of your youngest child and their lover to take over the family tradition.