Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 6:42 PM
Default Hello everyone
I created this group for you to post stories/link to sims you've made that are final fantasy VII related/etc. You may also discuss the movie/games in the franchise here.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 2:43 PM
I'm thinking of making some Final Fantasy 7 Sims, I played the original game when I was younger and the film Advent Children is the best, it's so atmospheric, great story, amazing music, what can I say awe inspiring xxx
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fearnie84
I'm thinking of making some Final Fantasy 7 Sims, I played the original game when I was younger and the film Advent Children is the best, it's so atmospheric, great story, amazing music, what can I say awe inspiring xxx

I agree. I have stories for it I'm working on. (Not to mention my fifth generation legacy family that Reno was the founder of.)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd May 2009 at 2:46 AM Last edited by roxanny : 3rd May 2009 at 3:18 AM.
Hiya everyone. Glad to find a FFVII fan group out here I might post pics from some of my FF simmies very soon.
For now though I posted a screenie from my Sephy sim. Still have a lot to work with his faces features and etc.. feeling very lazy atm :P
Screenshots

"Now I am become Death"
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st May 2009 at 10:42 AM
Ooo...gorgeous I love FFVII, and I love the movie. My favrorite is Reno though ^.^.

I am L...I am...Justice

http://i33.tinypic.com/dmcyut.jpg - There be Dragons..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd May 2009 at 3:12 PM
Lawliet, oh GOD yes. ADORE Reno, just adore him.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 8:45 PM
XD I love him in Advent Children as well, and his Voice Actor (Quinton Flynn) Does Iruka's voice on Naruto. I love Reno's little purr when he says "Oh good" To Rude it makes me squee with happiness <3.

I am L...I am...Justice

Scholar
#8 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:47 AM
I think Reno is awsome. he is my favorite...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 6:43 AM
I've had a crush on Reno since the orginal FFVII on the playstation , and DK where did you get that gorgeous avatar of him?

I am L...I am...Justice

Field Researcher
#10 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 5:10 AM
I love Reno and Rude! I'm thinking of trying to make them in the Sims 3.
Zombie Socks
#11 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darth_Beeblebrox
I love Reno and Rude! I'm thinking of trying to make them in the Sims 3.

Have you seen Crab of Doom at GOS? She makes some amazing FF stuff.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 11:13 PM
Reno Reno Reno....*running around myself*.....*wall knock*....ooooouuch....well I love Zack *nose bleeding , fantasising*.... :3