Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 6:23 PM
Default Doobaladoop!
Hiiii... my sims 2 was crashing and I had to uninstall it but couldn't freaking most of my CDs.. so I had to buy another fricken one when I had enough monies.. lol

Is there any news?? HELLO!??? HIIIIIII
hamhamham

~Kitty

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 7:40 PM Last edited by fthomas : 9th Apr 2010 at 3:03 PM.
Kitty :]

I hate it when sims 2 crashes. I wannaa spend money on clothes not games D: But sims 2 is just too special..XD.

Nothing has happened with me really; i'm thinking of re-decorating my bedroom though (:

Wbu?

Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 8:37 PM
oh that sucks ._. can't you just borrow from some friend? that's what i do all the time ^^

i still has pink hair but now it's just bright pink with white streaks. i'm redying it next week though. and hey, i'm going to london!!!!! awesome :D

i've been listening insanly lot to slagsmÄlsklubben (= the fight club, stolen from fight club of course) lately. you should too cause they're awesome. erd ist froh (= earth is happy, but it's german)

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
BUT I HAVEN'T GOT A STICH TO WEAR
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 4:05 PM
My hair is brown at the moment; I might dye it a darker brown or maybe a black sometime ;].

Omgg, I live about a hour away from London, go on the London Eye, its legend ;]

x

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 4:46 PM
yaaaaaaaaah! oh, is there any shops i should visit?

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
BUT I HAVEN'T GOT A STICH TO WEAR
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 10:48 AM Last edited by fthomas : 13th Apr 2010 at 5:12 PM. Reason: typo. daamn.
I just go into random shops really (:

The 'Soho' district is full of Gothic and Lolita shops, so check them out and China Town is full of interesting things too.

AND - Camden Market. Wow Wow Wow! Loads of awesome stalls and shops, XD.

The Abercrombie and Fitch shop is actually AMAAAAZING, check it out inside it is just WOW. Its like a nightclub in there XD.

(: