Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Dec 2022 at 5:20 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 9th Dec 2022 at 7:30 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Concave breasts??
I seem to have this glitch where the breasts on my female sims appear concave in CAS? This only happens when editing the nude outfit, and I have no idea if this is a cc or slider issue, or even nraas-related. Any ideas?

((ps let me know if I need to censor the Female Presenting NipplesTM in the example pic, just needed to show it is indeed in the nude category))

You can call me Crimson. It's shorter. 8y
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Forum Resident
#4 Old 9th Dec 2022 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lareiielle
I seem to have this glitch where the breasts on my female sims appear concave in CAS? This only happens when editing the nude outfit, and I have no idea if this is a cc or slider issue, or even nraas-related. Any ideas?

((ps let me know if I need to censor the Female Presenting NipplesTM in the example pic, just needed to show it is indeed in the nude category))

Use an imaging editor and put something over anything not PG13!!!

But aside from that, I had never seen what you showed before. There is an odd thing that can happen if using Cmar's nude top, and not installed correctly, but not what you pictured. Sorry.

Only thing I can think of... Do you have more than one default replacement nude top in your mods folder?