Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#76 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 2:19 AM
I was listening to Fergalicious one day, and the inspiration just came. :P

"Don't be a Hater
Be a Lover"
- A wise man
--------------------------
Call me Simalicious, ImSim, or Chris!
Advertisement
Banned
#77 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 4:11 AM
Well Torako means tiger child in Japanese (my current language i'm failing at learning), I like tigers, and I am female.

If I could change it I'd just call myself TL or something. (it's like, my alias)

*semi-revives thread*
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 1:10 PM
I made mine of the fact that one of my nicknames is Caty, 'me' just followed, and 24 is my favoritenumber (also my date of birth - Mabye thats - You never know... LOL xD)

actually, the name is camille & this username is very, very old
Test Subject
#79 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 3:49 AM
It's a Robyn song. Probably wouldn't change it. I'd forget the new one.
Scholar
#80 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 8:26 PM
My user name comes from the fact that my mom is known as the Mogut, so I'm the minimogut! ^^
And I would only change it if I could change it to Alexandria's Pride, like the name of a ship.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Test Subject
#81 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 5:15 AM
Mine is a combination of an old nickname (Ghostie) and Sims (obviously). I'd probably change it since when I made this account earlier this year I didn't think I'd be doing anything but downloading CC but here I am working on a massive creating project.
Field Researcher
#82 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 5:35 AM Last edited by drew1993 : 20th Dec 2011 at 5:53 AM.
Hi everybody! My name is drew1993, Although I wish I was called Simdrew1993 on here and could possibly have my user name changed,because that is what I go by everywhere else, and there is already a person on YouTube and a few other sites with the name drew1993, oh well.... anyway the reason I adapted my online internet persona of Simdrew1993 lol or drew1993 here is well because my birth date was January 9th 1993 and my nickname by friends and family is drew so I just combined it and WA-la so yeah...you can call me drew, Simdrew,Simdrew1993 or else Andrew if you'd like,

I make Sims more than I play the game Sims 2 ha ha so yeah my game crashes alot because an overload of so much custom content but what's weird is it still runs surprisingly fast! but then within the blink of an eye my entire computer crashes...makes me mad, but I'm used to it... Anyway I am making Ganondorf or well pretty much finished Sims 2 Twilight Princess Ganondorf, almost but I am sure most of you seen him already in the Creator Feedback Forum because it was months ago when i started my thread, I had been creating him since last October of 2010, my thread I created in June I think I am not sure when it was.

Believe me when I say he is just as evil as in Zelda trust me! he is.And also if anyone has questions,requests,anything at all,idea's please don't be afraid to pm me I like talking to people and hearing their ideas or whatever they have to say,anything at all just private message me ok, and also Ganondorf is not the only Zelda character I have made their are plenty more I have been working on over the past few months

Also my Favorite number is 19
and Favorite color is Blue.
Banned
#84 Old 29th May 2012 at 10:37 PM
It's a valkyrie name and my mom used to use it as her call of duty username, where the famous BASH BABY BASH! formed in our family. I wish I could change it to flowerpink16. That's usually what I call myself.
#85 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 1:11 AM
Um...mine is because I like Regular Show...and I don't really want to change it...
Mad Poster
#86 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 10:39 PM
Mine was from a TV show, but I can't remember which it was

Plus; Stop bringing back dead threads

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam

Page 4 of 4