Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Match Skintones, 54 new skins for your sims(and 26 for aliens)! (Outdated)

by Kitty259 Posted 23rd Jun 2016 at 12:02 PM - Updated 12th Apr 2021 at 8:47 AM by Kitty259 : outdated, new version pending!

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 21st Nov 2016 at 8:02 PM
Why does this have like no comments? This is best!
Test Subject
#27 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 10:12 PM
I'm having trouble with this mod in my game. I've installed it but it won't show in the CAS. Is there anything i need to do?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 1:02 AM
Thanks I love this <3
Test Subject
#29 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 1:34 AM
This is super awesome! I only wish they were genetic, it's an important component to me. Do you think that could happen in the future or would that just not work? Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 10:21 PM
THANKS! I needed more tones so bad! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 3:58 PM
I love these skintones! Is it possible to update them to work for vampires?
Test Subject
#32 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChuPlu
I love these skintones! Is it possible to update them to work for vampires?

Seconded! It'd be super cool to have these for the vamps! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 3:04 AM
third that one
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#34 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kittyplays1234
Why does this have like no comments? This is best!

I am with you on this. Thank your creators, they love it and they deserve it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 4:25 PM
Ok I see that everyone wants these updated for vampires! I do not have the pack yet, but as soon as I get it, I WILL be updating this mod for vampire compatibility!! (And btw, yes, I can make it compatible with vampires without the pack, but I need it so that I can test the mod before updating it.)

And I'm sorry for being so inactive on my mod the sims, I've been quite busy with school this year, but now that summer is here, I'll have plenty of time to make some more awesome mods for the community! Happy simming!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 4:46 AM
Thank you so much. I love the new colorful skintones. <3
Test Subject
#37 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 2:13 AM
Would it be possible to make a version with genetics? Don't even have to drop or get rid of the non-genetic one all things considered. Other then that great mod in my opinion
Test Subject
#39 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 9:21 PM
I hope this works for my game
Test Subject
#40 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 9:17 PM
Where can I find this in CAS?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#41 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 5:47 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#42 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 1:25 AM
damn too many wish they were single or in groups of 5 so i can pick what i want
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 1:49 AM
Would really love for this to be a default replacement/genetic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 8:07 PM
Love these. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 12:48 PM Last edited by LifeJunkie : 10th Mar 2019 at 1:13 PM.
Hi, I have a quick question about these skins. Mainly the "alien" ones. So I have this guy that I play to have many babies from abductions. I noticed that all the babies had human skin, but when they age up to toddler they get this turquoise type skin. I couldn't figure out why the babies had human skin, so I took out your skins and then all the other kids and toddlers had human skin. So basically, the alien kids being born from alien abductions use your skin. How is that possible if they're not genetic?
EDIT: I just figured out that my Pollination Technician #3 was just spawned with one of your skins. So all her offspring has that skin.

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." Luna Lovegood

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs." Albus Dumbledore
Test Subject
#46 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 1:09 PM
Hey, just letting people know that as far as I can tell, these skin tones don't work with Island Living's tanning as of right now.
Instructor
#47 Old 7th Nov 2019 at 10:13 AM
Hello

Can someone update these great skintones for Island Living?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 29th Nov 2019 at 11:43 AM
This is so amazing! Everytime I install sims 4 I make sure to download this mod. I don't like downloading skintones that aren't default (only overlays) so this gives a lot more diversity to the default skins!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 9:37 PM
I'm sad
I wish these skin tones were updated for Island Living and WW. I really love them, and nobody else's offers so much variety or looks so good in the game. They were absolute perfection when they worked completely. Please consider updating them if you can, they are quite simply the best available anywhere
Test Subject
#50 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 7:04 AM
Are these enabled for random generation? I want to make a few cool looking colorful sims, but I don't really want my whole town to get rainbowed...
Page 2 of 3