Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dale Eating Disorders Pack

by DaleRune Posted 3rd May 2021 at 11:19 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2023 at 3:11 PM by DaleRune

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th May 2021 at 1:46 AM
Where did you get that ASD trait in the main screenshot? I've been looking for one forever.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th May 2021 at 9:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by phoenixannwn2
Where did you get that ASD trait in the main screenshot? I've been looking for one forever.

What, the autism one? I know, I love it too! That's from YourFalseHope; you can get it over here.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th May 2021 at 4:29 AM
Thank you. May I ask where you got the pet allergy traits and the asthmatic one please?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th May 2021 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kiwianagirl
Thank you. May I ask where you got the pet allergy traits and the asthmatic one please?

You're welcome~ They're part of NateTheL0ser's Misery Traits !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th May 2021 at 3:13 PM
Hi! I'm trying out your pack now! I'm super excited to use it in my game :D

I'll let you know if I see any issues/how it goes :]
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th May 2021 at 11:02 PM
I've been trying to get this working all day, it doesn't work on my game for some reason. Is there anything else you need to download for this to work?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th May 2021 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hotakatoka
I've been trying to get this working all day, it doesn't work on my game for some reason. Is there anything else you need to download for this to work?

Hm... apart from the XML Injector, I can't really think of anything. And I'm assuming your other mods still work after the recent update?
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th May 2021 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DaleRune
Hm... apart from the XML Injector, I can't really think of anything. And I'm assuming your other mods still work after the recent update?

yes this is the only one not functioning
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th May 2021 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hotakatoka
yes this is the only one not functioning

That's very odd. Did you put in the .package file and the .ts4script file? Sorry for the stupid questions, I'm just trying to gauge what the issue might be. If nothing else, I'll try and push an update this week, so I can try and find the root of the issue.
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th May 2021 at 6:33 PM
That's very odd. Did you put in the .package file and the .ts4script file? Sorry for the stupid questions, I'm just trying to gauge what the issue might be. If nothing else, I'll try and push an update this week, so I can try and find the root of the issue.

Yes i did, thank you for responding!
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th May 2021 at 1:21 PM
unfortunatelly I can't see the traits.. already tried to re-install the mod for like 3 times, but it doesn't seem to work..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th May 2021 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alison0412
unfortunatelly I can't see the traits.. already tried to re-install the mod for like 3 times, but it doesn't seem to work..

I've just pushed an update through; see if it works now!
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th May 2021 at 10:06 PM
I've just pushed an update through; see if it works now!

still doesn't work :-(
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd May 2021 at 9:01 AM
It works for me. Thanks for creating such creativity and diversity in the game!
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd May 2021 at 11:25 AM
Default love it!
really like this this mod! however my sims always die in the night due to hunger going down so fast.
other than that great mod!
i'd love to see like a Psychosis mod. I have this and ive not a trait ive found yet
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd May 2021 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tasmain
really like this this mod! however my sims always die in the night due to hunger going down so fast.
other than that great mod!
i'd love to see like a Psychosis mod. I have this and ive not a trait ive found yet

Ah, crap, thanks for letting me know! I'll balance that out for the next update so it's not quite so deadly. (I mean, I suppose disorders of that ilk are, but it's still meant to be playable at the end of the day.)

I don't know if there is a trait specific to psychosis per se; but YourFalseHope, who I linked before, does have a mod for Schizoaffective Disorder which does include visual and auditory hallucinations, which might make a decent placeholder.
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd May 2021 at 10:11 AM
Hello, my name is Alecgao, I like the mods you made very much. But I haven't seen any Chinese translation in your mods,So... Can I add a Chinese translation for your mod and post the Chinese translation on a Chinese forum?
I promise that I will mark you as the author of the module and include a link to your home page and a link to download the module. I will only post patches for the Chinese translation modules I made.
Looking forward to your reply, I wish you a happy life!

Chinese Translation of Anorexia Nervosa
https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...mdO?usp=sharing
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th May 2021 at 11:40 PM
Really liking the mod, but once I get more than 2 specific buffs from this mod it breaks all buffs so I can't see them at all, just an "empty symbol". And/or random false buffs will arrive that don't affect my sim. Also I can't see the current action what my sim is doing when 1 of the traits is active. Other sims in the same household without 1 of this mods traits active have no issues at all. It happens with all the 4 traits sadly, updating sims 4 cheats extensions and this mod didn't work sadly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th May 2021 at 4:18 PM
Thank you for those traits, I've been looking for something like this! There's just one thing I've noticed. When I gave my female teenager the Bulimia trait, she gets a very deep and echoy voice, kinda like the alien voices. It's going back to normal when I remove the trait. It's really weird. I have the XML injector and from what I can see, I've installed the traits correctly. Any idea what that could be? Other than that, I've been enjoying those traits a lot so far.

Also, where did you find the antivaxxer trait seen in the screenshots? I've been looking for something along those lines for a while now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th May 2021 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by damianw31
Really liking the mod, but once I get more than 2 specific buffs from this mod it breaks all buffs so I can't see them at all, just an "empty symbol". And/or random false buffs will arrive that don't affect my sim. Also I can't see the current action what my sim is doing when 1 of the traits is active. Other sims in the same household without 1 of this mods traits active have no issues at all. It happens with all the 4 traits sadly, updating sims 4 cheats extensions and this mod didn't work sadly.

Huh, that's a very strange one. Don't think I've come across that one before. Maybe there's a mod conflict?

Quote: Originally posted by Mira-Luna
Thank you for those traits, I've been looking for something like this! There's just one thing I've noticed. When I gave my female teenager the Bulimia trait, she gets a very deep and echoy voice, kinda like the alien voices. It's going back to normal when I remove the trait. It's really weird. I have the XML injector and from what I can see, I've installed the traits correctly. Any idea what that could be? Other than that, I've been enjoying those traits a lot so far.

Also, where did you find the antivaxxer trait seen in the screenshots? I've been looking for something along those lines for a while now.

The echo-y voice is deliberate on my part; I wanted to see what the Grim Reaper voice would do. It's supposed to emulate damage to the throat, for... reasons I won't need to elaborate on. If it ends up being too jarring, I will of course adjust accordingly.

As to the anti-vaxxer trait, I believe it's one of NateTheL0ser's.
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th May 2021 at 11:15 PM
Removed all the mods that I could think of that have custom buffs or are custom traits, but same result. When the sims move from one lot to another all the buffs are gone, just 'empty boxes' remain and the current action is also invisible. Also for the sims that dont have one of this mods traits active the buffs go crazy when moving from one lot to another.
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th May 2021 at 10:59 AM
The echo-y voice is deliberate on my part; I wanted to see what the Grim Reaper voice would do. It's supposed to emulate damage to the throat, for... reasons I won't need to elaborate on. If it ends up being too jarring, I will of course adjust accordingly.

As to the anti-vaxxer trait, I believe it's one of NateTheL0ser's.

Oh, I see. That's actually a great idea, but would you consider making it optional or tone it down a bit? For me personally it's a bit too much. But that's of course up to you.

Also thank you for the link!
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th May 2021 at 12:47 AM
Love this mod, for some reason it stopped working when a sim who has the anorexic trait got pregnant, broke all sims in game; I was able to go through and check each mod and found this was the one that was causing the problem. the sims graphics in lower left become scrambled and shift to the right, and if you go to CAS and back in-game all buffs appear as blue boxes and you cannot see sims
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 30th May 2021 at 7:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SenselessBanshee
Love this mod, for some reason it stopped working when a sim who has the anorexic trait got pregnant, broke all sims in game; I was able to go through and check each mod and found this was the one that was causing the problem. the sims graphics in lower left become scrambled and shift to the right, and if you go to CAS and back in-game all buffs appear as blue boxes and you cannot see sims

Huh. I have no idea why that in particular would cause the issue, so I'm not sure how to go about fixing it.

Though you HAVE just given me the idea that I should probably address how Sims with these traits deal with pregnancy and cravings, so thank you for that!
Page 1 of 4