Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Which is your favortie sims game?
The sims (sims 1)
3 5.66%
Sims 2
29 54.72%
Sims 3
21 39.62%
Other
0 0%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2012 at 4:25 PM
Default Sims 1, 2 or 3
Which out of the three main sims games do you love the most and why?

I love sims 2 as it has better graphics than sims 3 and it is less compilcated to get cc on to the game.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th May 2012 at 4:35 PM
I like Sims 2 because it kind of feels better with the graphics, since Sims 3 is like lagging all over from the graphics detail. Sims 3 is good though since you can do like tones. (I always use cheat :P)

But I like how you can travel anywhere in Sims 3.

I have problems with downloading content into my Sims 3 game so I prefer Sims 2. (If anyone thinks to give me help, I'm okay with having nothing, thanks lol.)

I haven't played Sims 1, except The URBZ Sims 1 on my DS, which I kind of enjoy so yeah. :P
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th May 2012 at 5:55 PM
I have to agree with you there.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
Banned
#4 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 12:13 AM
Sims 3 sucks. Sims 3 is slow and then sims 2 is full of CC awesomeness and is cheap while sims 3 is expensive. Sims 1 is fun but it's hard. So yeah. Sims 2 rocks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 10:52 AM
Agreed, sims 2 rocks!!!

Nocturnal Dawn
Banned
#6 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 5:09 PM
I have a feeling everyone's going to be voting for sims 2.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hladgunnr
I have a feeling everyone's going to be voting for sims 2.

I think that mayde so as it just a awesome game.

Nocturnal Dawn
Banned
#8 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 6:54 PM
What??? Someone Voted For Sims 3!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 10:17 PM
Who voted for it just as a matter of intrest?

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 1:10 PM
I like sims medieval as of it is set in being the middle ages and it was all medieval theme. For a while I loved the game rating it better than sims 3 (most thinsg are better than that game ) but I noticed that it was'nt as awesome as I frist thought as it is limited in the fliming department and their are loads of things for the quests told in cutscenes with a nice images but I would like to see my sim do this ,more.

The so called adventure pack was shocking as it was for all sense of the term a stuff pack. With only one new quest which is practially chosing a side detween the two waring frcations of the priates and nobels or staying naturel to sort these two fractions and stop this war of theirs. This story is taken elments of dragon age 2 story which I will not talk adout as it practially the same only not a sims product. Though to the game's credit the outfits and the new objects are ok but it does not excuse the fact that it is a stuff pack with little adventure in it.

Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
#11 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 7:13 PM
I Love Sims 2!!!

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 2:44 PM
I like both sims 2 and 3, but the sims in sims 2 look so much better than the sims in sims 3 (with cc of course, other way they just look ugly) and it´s also a lot easier making movies with sims 2.
But both games have its good and bad things.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 11:59 AM
After getting sims 3 working on mine again I have noticed that it works better on a higher grade computer but their are still glitches. If you know what you doing with sims 3 you can make it look lovely and rich in detail but I think I will stick to sims 2 as I can write my stories and film on their although I may use sims 3 for something along those lines.

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 3:06 AM
i came across this thread and decided to post so what ever... i really love to sims 2 for PC but i also really like the original sims on PS2! there i said some thing. i guess it doesn't really matter though cus no one's replied to this in over five months! geez..
Instructor
#15 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 4:55 PM
I'll like sims 3 if it has a program like Bodyshop.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Scholar
#16 Old 26th May 2013 at 3:53 PM
I like Sims 2 more but right now I only have Sims 3 on my pc .....
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nick-the-Greek
I like Sims 2 more but right now I only have Sims 3 on my pc .....

Eventurally EA is going to create a sims 2 collection of all the stuff and expansion packs like they did with sims 1. Also I am finding it hard to find new copies of the sims 2 games apart from second hand ones...I would not sell my collection of sims 2 games or the original ones I have for sims 1 though I do own the compelte collection one so I can play it on windows 7 .

Nocturnal Dawn
Scholar
#18 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 6:07 AM
Yes!!!!!!!! I agreeee!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 4:24 AM
Sims 2 doesn't work on my new computer I've tried to re-install in several times and tried loads of stuff to get it to work properly but it just won't.
Kinda sad for that actually :'( I have all the EP & SP (although 3 of them are online and not physical CD's)

The only thing I miss with Sims 1 is Superstar and Makin' Magic.
I sold my Sims 1 collection online like years ago lol

I absolutley loooooove to have supernatural sims and I like that you can be a fairy in Sims 3 and that supernatural sims gets supernatural babies
& the vampires are not as boring as they were in sims 2 although I miss my properly furry werewolves from sims 2 in 3 they just look weird & ugly.

Sims 2 1/2 would be the perfect combination, because I love loads of things with both games.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 2:53 AM
I prefer taking screenshots with Sims 3 because the in-game screenshots aren't as blurry. That's why I don't have avatars of my sims 2 sims. But for most things, I prefer sims 2. Don't get me started on the list of why, or we're gonna be here all night.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Stormvirvel
Sims 2 doesn't work on my new computer I've tried to re-install in several times and tried loads of stuff to get it to work properly but it just won't.
Kinda sad for that actually :'( I have all the EP & SP (although 3 of them are online and not physical CD's)

The only thing I miss with Sims 1 is Superstar and Makin' Magic.
I sold my Sims 1 collection online like years ago lol

I absolutley loooooove to have supernatural sims and I like that you can be a fairy in Sims 3 and that supernatural sims gets supernatural babies
& the vampires are not as boring as they were in sims 2 although I miss my properly furry werewolves from sims 2 in 3 they just look weird & ugly.

Sims 2 1/2 would be the perfect combination, because I love loads of things with both games.

Have you tried using compatibly mode on sims 2? That may make it work.

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 4:41 AM
I love sims 2! :lovestruc