Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Peasant Grove Village

by Brighten11 Posted 3rd Jan 2008 at 3:09 AM - Updated 5th Jan 2008 at 12:06 AM by Brighten11

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 10:57 AM
This is great! Thanks!!! ^^
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 8:40 PM
It's sooo cool, but does it REALLY need nightlife? I mean, isn't there ANY chance to have the village without nightlife? ABSOLUTELY? NO WAY? TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE? That's the only EP i don't have and I can't find it anywhere
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 5:57 AM
Thank you everybody for your awesome compliments on this lot!

Hi Caro123. As far as I know, you have to have all the expansion packs installed which were used when making the lot. There is no getting around this, from what I can tell. Perhaps now that Sims 3 is out, you may find a copy of Nightlife inexpensively somewhere--perhaps Amazon.com? Good luck!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Brighten11
Thank you everybody for your awesome compliments on this lot!

Hi Caro123. As far as I know, you have to have all the expansion packs installed which were used when making the lot. There is no getting around this, from what I can tell. Perhaps now that Sims 3 is out, you may find a copy of Nightlife inexpensively somewhere--perhaps Amazon.com? Good luck!

Thank you I found one on Ebay.co.uk(how come I didn't check INTERNET shops!!!), OMG!!! I love Peasant Grove. It's the best medieval village on Modthesims.info! Thank you again! And again! And again! And again! And... you know what I'm sooo happy!!! *hugging you very very very very hard*
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 7:17 PM
Oops, previous one should be a thanks post...
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 11:11 PM
I like your lots, it's obvious you've put a lot of time and effort into them. They are incredibly detailed.

However, I find that a few of them (including this one) tends to lag up my game... I don't think it's the CC, but I'm on a Windows Vista with 3GB of RAM and low graphics settings. It still lags. :/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 5:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by intothestars
I like your lots, it's obvious you've put a lot of time and effort into them. They are incredibly detailed.

However, I find that a few of them (including this one) tends to lag up my game... I don't think it's the CC, but I'm on a Windows Vista with 3GB of RAM and low graphics settings. It still lags. :/

Hmm, I believe this lot was built with XP, so it could be the Vista. If I remember there were quite a few complaints to EA after Vista first came out. It seems to me that EA fixed some of those problems with a new patch.

Anyway, I guess my best advice is to make sure you have the lasted EA patch installed. Oh, and you can also turn off a lot of the background running tasks by using the Task Manager or right clicking on the task bar and closing unused applications. I believe the main Sims 2 game has instructions on how to close applications using the Task Manager in their instruction manual as well. Good luck!
Instructor
#33 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 7:54 AM
Magnificent - it's brilliant!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 5:15 AM
Love the name! I live next to a town called PLeasant grove. this made me smile (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 12:08 PM
It looks absolutly beutifull, and I was so looking forward to use it, but everytime I try to load it either via the neighboorhood or trying to let my sims go there, my entire game crash.

Got any ide on how to fix it? I had the sameproblem with another lot too, but other downladed losts works perfectly. I have all the expansions, (no stuff packs though), so I don't think it's that.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 9:09 PM
Hi Seray, I honestly don't know why you are having trouble. While I was playing Sims 2, I took my Sims there many, many times and my game never crashed, even one time. I never use custom content, other than on my Sims (hair and clothing), either in my game or in making my lots--except walls and floors. I've never used any mods either. If your game patch is not up to date, that may play a factor, but I wouldn't have any other ideas.
Test Subject
#37 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 11:54 AM
I try patching I think I forgot it after reinstalling the game, all expansion and all my CC and mods. (took me houers). I just need the aprtment life patch right? Or o I have to download every singel patch for every expansion?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Seray
I try patching I think I forgot it after reinstalling the game, all expansion and all my CC and mods. (took me houers). I just need the aprtment life patch right? Or o I have to download every singel patch for every expansion?

I believe you only need to install the latest patch, and that all the other fixes would be included. But please read all the instructions and notes on the patch page, before you install it. If you have any more questions about the patch, please contact EA Help. They would know more about that than I would.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#39 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 12:11 AM
wow! sensational work! very well done
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 10:32 PM
my jaws just broke in awee...whoa...this is awesome! Thank you for the download! I LOVE IT!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 9:00 AM
Still don't work after I downloaded the patch. When 4 tiles have been loaded the musc stops and I get a message that the game has chrashed.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 1st May 2011 at 6:54 AM
Thank you so much, NeonSim and solantap! It's great to hear from you.

Hi Seray, I honestly don't know of anything from this lot that would cause your game to crash like that. I absolutely have no custom content or hacks (I don't even download them) included on the lot. The only other things included are the walls and floors I made myself with the EA Homecrafter tool. Perhaps the lot is too large for your system to handle? I noticed my last laptop occationally used to get over heated and crash after running the game for long periods of time. It stopped doing that when I bought a little fan made for laptops to sit on top of, and used that. I've since gotten a newer and more powerful computer, and don't expect to encounter that problem again any time soon. This is the only thing I can think of, at this point. I hope this helps. Good luck.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 9:51 PM
This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your awesome talent!
Page 2 of 2