Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Little Llama Baby Outfits

by fakepeeps7 Posted 10th Dec 2008 at 12:14 PM - Updated 22nd May 2016 at 8:29 PM by fakepeeps7

131 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 12:04 AM
is this wat they really look like in the game cuz i hate it when the diaper looks like its on outside of the outfit plz answer this thanx
Test Subject
#77 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 12:22 AM
oh and will they automatically come on the game againg plz answer thanx
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#78 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by i_luv_piper
oh and will they automatically come on the game againg plz answer thanx

If you download the mesh, yes, this is what they will look like in the game. This mesh overrides the diaper shape.
Test Subject
#79 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 8:19 PM
i download it to my game and it does have the diaper shape i dont know what im doing wrong but if u could help me get rid of the diaper shape i will appeciate it thanx
Test Subject
#80 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 8:20 PM
i download it to my game and it does have the diaper shape i dont know what im doing wrong but if u could help me get rid of the diaper shape i will appeciate it thanx
Test Subject
#81 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 10:46 AM
so cute thanx so much
Test Subject
#82 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 10:56 PM
"Especially since I have stupid Sims who like to put their babies down in snowbanks" Hilarious and true. These are super cute. Thanks!
Test Subject
#83 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 3:14 AM
I LOVE ALL OF YOUR STUFF.
My children's and toddler's closet is full of your stuff.
I like the simplicity and style of the clothes that beautifies their childhood life.

Keep up! LOVE ALL OF YOUR WORKS. :D

^ ahem. Children as in little sims in game.
haha!
Test Subject
#84 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 2:51 PM
this is perfect and it works,
but does anyone know how i can change it, as my little girl is wearing blue
LOL.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#85 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SceneGirl791
this is perfect and it works,
but does anyone know how i can change it, as my little girl is wearing blue
LOL.

Please read the instructions again.
Test Subject
#86 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 12:09 AM
I like the light pink one it is sooo CUTE!!!
Test Subject
#87 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
I have been using default replacements diapers for infants for a year now, but wow, these are so colorful and just adorably simple. Looks like I will throw out my 100 outfits in my infant clothes folder and use these only. I love your work! Thanks so much.

were did yo get all the clothes from because icant download these ones!!!! its sooooo anoying
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 11th May 2010 at 7:26 AM
Well done and a big thanks
I chose the red and white one which is my favourite, but I also love the green one.
And these show up really clearly and detailed in the game!
yay!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#89 Old 13th May 2010 at 11:50 AM
You are just amazing.. =O I'm a reaaaaly big fan!
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 5:21 PM
I really want the lovely turquoise sleepsuit, but I downloaded this old green babysuit ages ago and it KEEPS showing up in my game, I just can't get rid of it or override it?? I've looked in all my download folders and I've removed the old green one, and it STILL SHOWS UP in the game???? what do I do????
thank you!!!

the Llama
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 9:23 PM
how do i download it once i press download and the the link thingy? and this is adorible.. i hate half naki babies Thanks once i figure out how to download it :P
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#92 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LexiSims3Luva
how do i download it once i press download and the the link thingy? and this is adorible.. i hate half naki babies Thanks once i figure out how to download it :P

I included instructions for these outfits in the Overview. Basic downloading instructions for MTS can be found here.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#93 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 10:35 AM
I can't decide, they're all so cute... *sigh* Guess I'm gonna have to change once in a while then
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#94 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 3:37 PM
ADORABLE!! I downloaded the turquoise one.

By the way, when I spawned the Sim Modder, the diaper changed to turquoise! So I guess this tried to override the Sim Modder's diaper too, or something? I think it's cute, hehe.

Thanks!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#95 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 7:55 PM
I'm not familiar with the Sim Modder. I have no idea why the diaper would be showing up at all, unless you didn't download the new mesh. That's supposed to override the diaper.
Test Subject
#96 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 5:14 AM
this is great but in the game itonly gives ur baby one outfit
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 12:57 PM
AWWW THANKYOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOUR WORK!!!! :D
and i agree with all the people thatv say maxis should do clothes for babys, i mean a diaper is just boring!!! Thankyou again and keep the clothes coming!!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 4:31 PM
AWESOME ! So cute ! Thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 3:54 PM
when i had a Baby it Just says Brown Clothes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 29th May 2012 at 10:12 PM
Since I think your baby clothes are so awesome and after replace one with another again and again I'm wondering... Did you use a tut for this or so? I'm dying to learn it myself! You would really make me happy if you could show me how you do this!
Page 4 of 6