Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Little Llama Baby Outfits

by fakepeeps7 Posted 10th Dec 2008 at 12:14 PM - Updated 22nd May 2016 at 8:29 PM by fakepeeps7

131 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#126 Old 10th May 2016 at 6:58 PM Last edited by fakepeeps7 : 22nd May 2016 at 8:19 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by brianna18_x
Very late but just wondering before I install anything - Do you need any other mods for the outfits to work?

It depends on how you want the outfits to function. If you download my version, your babies will all wear the same outfit. If you want boys and girls in different outfits, you'll need artemida-sims and Saya94's version. If you want to be able to choose the outfit for each baby in your game, you'll need Imalia's version and Chris Hatch's mod.
Test Subject
#127 Old 21st May 2016 at 10:09 PM
These outfits are wonderful, but when i've trid to download Imalia's version I find her link doesn't work( Is there any other place where i can find non-default this outfits? And mayby maxis match and baby bear too?
(I'm not sure in my english, sorry)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#128 Old 22nd May 2016 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anitne
These outfits are wonderful, but when i've trid to download Imalia's version I find her link doesn't work( Is there any other place where i can find non-default this outfits? And mayby maxis match and baby bear too?
(I'm not sure in my english, sorry)

I couldn't get the file to download, either. Here are just the baby clothes from that set (Little Llama, Maxis Match, and Baby Bear); I've attached the zip file.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  BabyClothes-Imalia_nondefaultversion.zip (1.40 MB, 1428 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#129 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 2:22 PM
Just checking, but if I download all of Imalia's clothes, can I get ALL of them in my downloads folder and my babies will randomly wear outfit or do i have to choose one of them all to wear?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#130 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Williukea
Just checking, but if I download all of Imalia's clothes, can I get ALL of them in my downloads folder and my babies will randomly wear outfit or do i have to choose one of them all to wear?

If you're using the clothes-changing mod for babies, then you'll have to assign an outfit for each baby using the special teddy bear (it's not random... you get to pick what you want them to wear). Otherwise, if you don't pick an outfit for each baby, they'll just wear the diaper, even if you've got all the outfits in your Downloads folder. (This applies to Imalia's conversions only. If you use the default version of these outfits, you can only have one outfit in your Downloads folder at one time and all your babies will wear the same thing.)
Test Subject
#131 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
I couldn't get the file to download, either. Here are just the baby clothes from that set (Little Llama, Maxis Match, and Baby Bear); I've attached the zip file.

Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#132 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 2:37 AM
Thanks!
Page 6 of 6